Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Odd that they didn't nerf fire magi and paladins etc. before the championship. Like weeks before, so people still had time to change their plans after nerfs.

There are two flavours to WoW pvp thumbnails: dead inside or absolute cringemancer.

Anyone really care about these pushed-from-behind events?

Quote Originally Posted by DeusX View Post
    Anyone really care about these pushed-from-behind events?
    I think at least 10 people do.

Not much more than that,but it's a start

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    People say this all the time. "The most unbalanced season ever"... getting old ain't it?
    except its usually rando low rated scrubs who say it, this time u have ALL of the high rated and top rated players saying it. no one should ever take low skilled individuals in anything serious, because they usually lack the experience to have a properly developed opinion on the topic.

The guy on the right in the first thumbnail is either 13 or 30.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Banned for a year for Account not in good standing.
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumile View Post
    except its usually rando low rated scrubs who say it, this time u have ALL of the high rated and top rated players saying it. no one should ever take low skilled individuals in anything serious, because they usually lack the experience to have a properly developed opinion on the topic.
    No...no they aren't.

Hopefully once this waste of time is over, they'll actually do some pvp balance.