Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Seems like she draws her power from the Dark Dimension(purple magic and not aging). We’ve only had one example of someone who did so and wasn’t evil. Not saying Agatha won’t evolve, but she definitely seems like a baddy right now.
    Well, we've one episode left (right?), no season 2 and a kick off in the next MCU film.
    Maybe they'll go the 'television' route -- "Let me teach you to control it!" "NO NEVER AhH" "THEN ILL TAKE IT FOR MYSELF ARr" <boom, wandas magic with the hope of vision overcomes her and some after credit scene shows her reconstituting her body for lader use or someone taking in her magic> The End. Although, it seems likely that she about to expand the bubble given the S3 post images... :X

lol... At least we completely confirmed that the Shark commercial was about agnes :P
    Last edited by kiramon; 2021-02-26 at 03:12 PM.

After watching the last episode of wandavision only one thing came to mind !

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Well, we've one episode left (right?), no season 2 and a kick off in the next MCU film.
    Maybe they'll go the 'television' route -- "Let me teach you to control it!" "NO NEVER AhH" "THEN ILL TAKE IT FOR MYSELF ARr" <boom, wandas magic with the hope of vision overcomes her and some after credit scene shows her reconstituting her body for lader use or someone taking in her magic> The End. Although, it seems likely that she about to expand the bubble given the S3 post images... :X

lol... At least we completely confirmed that the Shark commercial was about agnes :P
    I mean, we have a bunch of shit between now and Doctor Strange 2. Agatha decides to teach Wanda at the end, they go off to practice, in Multiverse of Madness Strange gets her from New Salem so they can take care of business. Shit ain’t complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Still a bit lost on the yo magic commercial.
    Based on the after credits scene, it is pretty much as I expected when we first saw it, they were literally siphoning her power to power up the real Vision (into whatever he is now). Hayward quite literally put the idea in her head, the idea of bringing him back, which is what he wanted. Almost like he knew a whole lot more about Wanda than even she did.

On a different note, from what I know of the comics, doesn't Agatha actually spend time as a teacher for Wanda on Mount SomethingOrOther? Depending on the outcome of the whole series, could that happen?

Also, is this proper lore for the Scarlet Witch?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Also, is this proper lore for the Scarlet Witch?
    Part of it is valid from different runs, mixed with a little MCU.
    There's snippits taken from all over - multiple changes to fit in with MCU, but still roughly aligned.

As for some of the other stuff -- if they follow the comics, technically Scarlet Witch(disambiguation) should be the Title of this Chaos Magic-Wielder (a line of witches), which should be inherited from Wanda's mother - which means that image in the stone should've been her mother, who in the comics did wear that same headpiece that we saw in the Witch-Imagery of the Mind Stone-being-broken scene. Some sort of "heritage" style passing of power thing, using imagery of the scarlet witch.

They made it a lot more epic of a title, i think (it was just like a title passed down to the witches in Wanda's line, not some ambiguous-mega-witch-Title), though perhaps Agatha could just know of her mother... her real mother... lol They have some ways they could take it if they wanted. But it sounds like they want The Scarlet Witch to be some title like how we have a Sorcerer Supreme title.

how many episodes are left one or two?
    internet says only one but the german disney facebook said today
    "Nur noch zwei Episoden. ������ Die achte Episode von Marvel Studios #WandaVision könnt ihr ab jetzt auf Disney+
    streamen."
    -> "just two more episodes, Stream the eight on Disney+"
    don't know if they meant 8th + 9th or 8th + 2 more
    Last edited by rarhyx; 2021-02-26 at 03:54 PM.

I'm a bit curious how this will all end and I think the cameo may be Dr Strange(Not anyone crazy)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    how many episodes are left one or two?
    internet says only one but the german disney facebook said today
    "Nur noch zwei Episoden. ������ Die achte Episode von Marvel Studios #WandaVision könnt ihr ab jetzt auf Disney+
    streamen."
    -> "just two more episodes, Stream the eight on Disney+"
    don't know if they meant 8th + 9th or 8th + 2 more
    probably meant including the 8th, there are only 9 episodes scheduled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post

And I get that Dr. Strange makes for an easy problem solver with how crazy his powers are (magic users in general really), but where is he during all this? The sanctum alarms aren't going off? The Hex is happening in the next state over from him, there's two powerful magic users present, and shenanigans are afoot...his absence as the sorcerer supreme is felt.
    Well strange was gone for 5 years so I’m guessing he was replaced, and he’s only been back a month so may be cleaning up other concerns. I’d be surprised if Agatha isn’t on Strange’s radar. Now if he is the big surprise cameo I’d be a little let down, but it all fits.

All around solid episode. Though I’m still not sure how Wanda is the hero at the end of this. A week + of mind controlled citizens should be a bit annoyed at her. Would be good to gin up some anti-mutant hysteria, just add mutants!

Oh boy, looks like Wanda's been possessed by a cosmic being from the mind stone, the "Scarlet Witch". Disappointed in that direction of the story. She really is just the Jean Grey of the Avengers movies. And this is their Dark Phoenix saga. blech.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    so may be cleaning up other concerns.
    Carol Danvers : There are a lot of other planets in the universe, and, unfortunately, they didn't have you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Oh boy, looks like Wanda's been possessed by a cosmic being from the mind stone, the "Scarlet Witch". Disappointed in that direction of the story. She really is just the Jean Grey of the Avengers movies. And this is their Dark Phoenix saga. blech.
    I don’t get those vibes at all.

Carol Danvers : There are a lot of other planets in the universe, and, unfortunately, they didn't have you guys.
    Me: "So the Infinity Stones all at once aren't a universal problem?"

Not hating on Brie I just wanted to be a smartass and what I would say. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

So we are back to it being All Wanda? That Agatha really has just been interfering, but Wanda really is the one who created the Hex and is controlling al the people.

Hell of a rollercoaster!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Part of it is valid from different runs, mixed with a little MCU.
    There's snippits taken from all over - multiple changes to fit in with MCU, but still roughly aligned.

As for some of the other stuff -- if they follow the comics, technically Scarlet Witch(disambiguation) should be the Title of this Chaos Magic-Wielder (a line of witches), which should be inherited from Wanda's mother - which means that image in the stone should've been her mother, who in the comics did wear that same headpiece that we saw in the Witch-Imagery of the Mind Stone-being-broken scene. Some sort of "heritage" style passing of power thing, using imagery of the scarlet witch.

They made it a lot more epic of a title, i think (it was just like a title passed down to the witches in Wanda's line, not some ambiguous-mega-witch-Title), though perhaps Agatha could just know of her mother... her real mother... lol They have some ways they could take it if they wanted. But it sounds like they want The Scarlet Witch to be some title like how we have a Sorcerer Supreme title.
    So, basically a mix and match of various bits to better fit the story and where they want the next set of movies/series to go? I'm cool with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    So we are back to it being All Wanda? That Agatha really has just been interfering, but Wanda really is the one who created the Hex and is controlling al the people.

Hell of a rollercoaster!
    She was baited into it, tbf. The idea was seeded and she eventually just put things in motion.

I did like that you see the yellow light of the infinity stone as she's getting to the end of her Hex creation and Vision comes from it. Probably meant as a blatant representation of what power she has, and what it took to recreate him, I suppose?

Hell of a rollercoaster!
    Right when I was just opening up to the idea she wasn't the creator of the Hex too.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She was baited into it, tbf. The idea was seeded and she eventually just put things in motion.
    That wasn't what was shown in the episode at all. Agatha had no idea about Wanda until the Hex was created. She said she sensed this immense magic and came to investigate. She had been interfering to try to push Wanda towards revealing how she did it.

The entire episode was Agatha going through Wanda's past to understand how she could be powerful enough to not only create the barrier, but also control everyone in it, and ultimately, how she brought Vision back to life. As Agatha said, Necromancy is on a whole other level.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

That wasn't what was shown in the episode at all. Agatha had no idea about Wanda until the Hex was created. She said she sensed this immense magic and came to investigate. She had been interfering to try to push Wanda towards revealing how she did it.
    I don't think they were referencing Agatha but instead Hayward. He mentions bringing Vision back to life and Wanda says that is not why she came. So he seems to have planted the idea in her head on some level. It fits with the last scene that he was trying to manipulate her so he could get his ultimate goal.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2021-02-26 at 06:35 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

As Agatha said, Necromancy is on a whole other level.
    She doesn't actually say that - at all. She said it was a "non-starter" because his body is on a different continent and filled with holes...

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    THey were trying to stop her from continuing her evil magic. She's still alive today because she stole their combined lifeforce. In the comics she did this with children to keep herself alive. Not seeing a Mother Teresa here.
    How do you know what kind of magic Agnes was practicing or why she was even at the stake?

How do we know the nature of Wanda's kids?

The only 'knowns' is Wanda has been holding people hostages through he mind dominating, reality warping magic.

Resident Cosplay Progressive