Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In about an hour I’m gonna start with episode 1 and hopefully roll right into episode 9 around the time it goes live. Oh, and I’m pretty sure Dottie isn’t Mephisto. Senor Scratchy is.

Plot twist, Mephisto is not involved at all but he might be mentioned soon or later.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    In about an hour I’m gonna start with episode 1 and hopefully roll right into episode 9 around the time it goes live. Oh, and I’m pretty sure Dottie isn’t Mephisto. Senor Scratchy is.
    Just finished ep 5 doing this. Agnes looks so relieved/disappointed when Wanda says she can't raise the dead.

Also tracking how long each episode actually is. so far 22, 29, 25, 28, 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Just finished ep 5 doing this. Agnes looks so relieved/disappointed when Wanda says she can't raise the dead.

I just saw this pop up in my feed and am dying to see this ending.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post

It seems really strange though when she brings up necromancy later and that she could have raised Pietro if not for his body being on another continent and damaged.

Theres two after credits.

Overall I think this was a neat little look into Wanda and fine intro to the Scarlet Witch. They played it safe a bit. A nice teaser for Monica (don't remember seeing anything about what her hero name will be, she has like 30 of them). I wish we got dead Agatha but that's probably expensive and too weird for the MCU. This Agatha also went from interesting to a clown by just throwing out a vague warning. The 2nd after credit is one of my least favorite tropes but whatever. The Scarlet Witch outfit is dope and fits nicely with the rest of the MCU aestheic.

Falcon and Winter Soldier next!

then I think What If

Then Loki!

Then Shang-Chi!

Black Widow dropping in 2035.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2021-03-05 at 09:07 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I watched it! Maybe a theory is confirmed by the second after credit

Enjoyed the episode itself but when it ended I was like - Is that it? even after the two end credit scenes I was expecting something better.
    An Karanir Thanagor

So the real Vision got his memories unlocked by Wandavision and then promptly fucked off? Not even a post credit scene to show where he decided to go?

The two after credits were very unsatisfying. The show fell apart for me after episode 7. I feel like they didn't know where to go. Her releasing everyone was expected and probably the only surprise was for me was the white vision getting his memories back. The SKrull was a little surprise but not unexpected was hoping for a little more there .

Anyway, with Wanda in possession of the Darkhold i believe she's unleashed Nightmare who is the rumored villain for Dr Strange 2. The voices of her kids at the end is probably the start of it. White Vision imo will become a new character of sorts and will not lead to a reunion with Wanda but will go on to be his own vision (no pun intended). Agnes will be left alive an possibly dealt with Dr Strange 2. By Wanda stripping her of her magic i believe she's undone so magic that will lead to what happens in Dr. Strange 2, we'll see.

Circling back i wish they had spent one of the two after credits giving us a hint on White Vision's trajectory idk. Ill watch again maybe ill change my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    So the real Vision got his memories unlocked by Wandavision and then promptly fucked off? Not even a post credit scene to show where he decided to go?
    indeed.. thought he would be the most interested in seeing whether his wife is murdered by evil tinkerbell... like Wanda wasn't even curious why there were two visions? (after enslaving a town to just bring one back?)

Great show and wonderful finale however both the credit scenes were admittedly confusing asf
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Honestly a bit disappointed by the finale. The series itself was really interesting but in the end we just get Wanda letting everyone go (obviously was going to happen), white vision disappearing despite regaining all his memories and a generic fighting in the sky throwing shit at eachother magic fight. I guess its hard to have a satisfying ending after everything thats happened in this show but still, it just felt generic and rushed.

That being said, just my opinion. Hope everyone else enjoyed it more than I did

After all the hype it's hard not to be a little disappointed but overall it was a solid ending.

Scarab Lord
    I'm just annoyed that they didn't reveal the one mystery we all wanted to know... who the fucking fuck was Jimmy Woo after in that town

I was really disappointed by the finale. They spent the 99% of the series building up to the finale, and in the end half of the shit doesnt even get resolved or just brushed aside. This feels like GoT again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Great show and wonderful finale however both the credit scenes were admittedly confusing asf
    The Monica scene is about the space/ SWORD base we saw Nick Fury in the end of Far From Home.

The second one is Wanda reading the Darkhold book which contains some very powerful magic/spells and will lead into Dr Strange - Multiverse of Madness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I was really disappointed by the finale. They spent the 99% of the series building up to the finale, and in the end half of the shit doesnt even get resolved or just brushed aside. This feels like GoT again.
    What didn't get resolved or brushed aside?

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    The Monica scene is about the space/ SWORD base we saw Nick Fury in the end of Far From Home.

The second one is Wanda reading the Darkhold book which contains some very powerful magic/spells and will lead into Dr Strange - Multiverse of Madness

- - - Updated - - -

What didn't get resolved or brushed aside?
    For instance who was the missing person/witness? Where did the actual Vision go? How was there a fucking witch cave underneath the house and how did Vision (if it was Vision) a lot there?

I also disliked that in the end Wanda just simply accepts that her children vanishes. Felt like the whole story line with the kids was pointless. Aswell as with the fake Pietro.

In the end they just went the lazy route. Agatha was the big bad, have a fight scene and end the series. Thats it.

Oh boy. If you've watched Agents of SHIELD you'll know just how unfortunate that second post-credits scene is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    For instance who was the missing person/witness? Where did the actual Vision go? How was there a fucking witch cave underneath the house and how did Vision (if it was Vision) a lot there?

I also disliked that in the end Wanda just simply accepts that her children vanishes. Felt like the whole story line with the kids was pointless. Aswell as with the fake Pietro.

In the end they just went the lazy route. Agatha was the big bad, have a fight scene and end the series. Thats it.
    The missing person was no one important. Just something to get Jimmy, Monica and the rest of SWORD there. They had no idea that Wanda was there and had created this pocket dimension. So just a plot point to get them there.

Is it important to know where he went now? Did you ask the same question at the end of Civil War when Cap broke everyone out from the RAFT prison? He will come back and prob get some line were he says where he went.

A cave? It was a basement. Google it if you don't know what a basement is.
    And yes, Vision could have bought a lot there before the events of IW.

Yes and no. She realized she had to let them go. However we do hear their voices again in the last credit scene when we see Wanda reading from the Darkhold.
    So my bet is that it will lead into Dr Strange 2.

I never thought Evan peters was the real nor X-men version of Pietro. Just Feige having some fun and messing with the fans that deep dive into anything they see. But I can understand you on this one. However it was just "pointless". It did get resolved in the end.

I'm happy that Wanda atleast did have to sacrifice her family. I also do like that they kept Agatha alive so she can come back later. Be like a Loki, is she good, is she bad, or maybe just care for herself and will do anything to survive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Oh boy. If you've watched Agents of SHIELD you'll know just how unfortunate that second post-credits scene is.
    Well the Darkhold doesn't even look like the one in AoS so my bet still stands that AoS takes place in an alternative universe. Even the last 2-3 seasons of AoS didn't even mention anything about 50% of the worlds population disapear etc.