Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    The main problem with that, is that timelines are all fucked up. It would be "straight" multiverse but also time travel bullshit, as X-Men's Quicksilver is a lot older than MCU's Wanda. DOFP happens in 1973. Quicksilver in 2023 would be 60 years old, at least.
    I didn't watch Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse, but wasn't Quicksilver in those movies too? Did those take place in the 70s?

I remember at the end of DOFP, Logan is "teleported" back to the present where Scott and Storm and Jean Grey are alive again, but my understanding was that he was back in normal time.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I didn't watch Dark Phoenix or Apocalypse, but wasn't Quicksilver in those movies too? Did those take place in the 70s?
    Apocalypse took place in 1983. Dark Phoenix took place in 1992. Both had Quicksilver in them.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Apocalypse took place in 1983. Dark Phoenix took place in 1992. Both had Quicksilver in them.
    Did they do anything to visibly age him? I've seen the Mansion scene on YouTube, he looks fairly the same age, but that might be because Evan Peters wasn't a teenager, but playing one in DOFP.

Did they do anything to visibly age him? I've seen the Mansion scene on YouTube, he looks fairly the same age, but that might be because Evan Peters wasn't a teenager, but playing one in DOFP.
    They've admitted the ages of the characters in the recent movies doesn't make any sense. Nicholas Hoult's Hank McCoy doesn't seem to visibily age between 1962 (First Class) and 1992 (Dark Phoenix).

The aging in the xmen movies is crazy, Look at Fasbender, he turns into Ian McKellen in 8 years from Dark Pheonix to the first Xmen film.

I don’t think so.... dude is just a rough looking 34 year old.
    Twitter & DeviantArt
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The aging in the xmen movies is crazy, Look at Fasbender, he turns into Ian McKellen in 8 years from Dark Pheonix to the first Xmen film.
    Hell we can just remember xmen 3 and look at the scene where Eric and Charles talked to a young Jean. Even with the digital deaging McKellen and Stewart still looked older then than the actors in Apocalypse or Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    The only thing i didn't like the show was the Raplh Bohner/pietro thing, was just a gag from the villain, i rly, rly, wished it was her brother, cause i damn hate the one from avengers, rly, dying by bullets was the lamest thing ever, and the one from X-man is just better, would be soo good to introduce the x-man in the MCU somehow, with i dunno, even a peitro from a different timeline would be enough to me.
    Rule #1 about Superhero movies:
    Leave no copyright unused.

It’s perfectly fine that the show’s antagonist emotionally manipulates the protagonist by any means necessary.

This also means that a Quicksilver can be added back in later through a different story. This was a show that had the same character resurrected twice. Nothing is really off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    It’s perfectly fine that the show’s antagonist emotionally manipulates the protagonist by any means necessary.
    right, never said it wasn't, just said it was a letdown

This also means that a Quicksilver can be added back in later through a different story. This was a show that had the same character resurrected twice. Nothing is really off the table.
    but most likely it will not be the one from x-man.