Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Great episode, I think my favourite part was the realization that the agents are representative of the audience for the last 3 episodes.

Curious to see if we'll be back in the "show" next week or if the focus will be split from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Wanda is evil and kidnapped Visions corpse to use him as a puppet, along with the entire town just so she can be happy? Pretty dark....

Definitely reignited my interest in Marvel after it "concluded" in endgame.
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2021-01-29 at 03:56 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    So Wanda is evil and kidnapped Visions corpse to use him as a puppet, along with the entire town just so she can be happy? Pretty dark....

Definitely reignited my interest in Marvel after it "concluded" in endgame.
    Grief sometimes makes people do some pretty horrible things. Show started off slow but yeah has really picked up. I cannot wait to see the final 5 episodes. After such a long wait between movies this really feels like the start of the new MCU phase

Showrunners have said that Wanda will come out of this story as the hero, so adjust your theories/speculation accordingly.

Of course that could have been a mislead as well, but...alas...

They just better not screw up my favorite super-hero character outside the comics as well!
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Showrunners have said that Wanda will come out of this story as the hero, so adjust your theories/speculation accordingly.

Of course that could have been a mislead as well, but...alas...

They just better not screw up my favorite super-hero character outside the comics as well!
    Yeah i doubt she will be the bad guy. I'm guessing a bad guy/ organization like Hydra did this to her, they underestimated her, she took control and instead of unravelling the illusion she is using her powers to sustain it as she gets to be with vision/ have a family.

that one vision shot willo haunt me tonight
    goodjob marvel i didn't want to sleep anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting crazy. Nice. Vizombie will haunt my dreams.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is this garage ? Who the fuck asked for this ? This was so bad I rather watch WW: 1984 I literally don't see a reason to watch the second episode.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I literally don't see a reason to watch the second episode.
    lol

It's funny you have a TNG meme as an avatar, because people usually tell new viewers to just tough it out through the first couple of seasons of that. But you can't even make it through the first couple 20 minute episodes of this? Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    lol

It's funny you have a TNG meme as an avatar, because people usually tell new viewers to just tough it out through the first couple of seasons of that. But you can't even make it through the first couple 20 minute episodes of this? Yikes.
    Shaka, when the walls fell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Soooo, is she bumping uglies with a zombie.... one that is fertile? How does that work? Unless she was pregnant prior... and just still wanting to hit the sheets with a zombo
    Wanda's shown that she can move objects, so if she's walking around with a Vision corpse, I guess she could make him -- WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME THINK ABOUT SUCH THINGS?! D=

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s the important question on everyone’s mind lol
    Maybe Wanda heard what Joss Whedon wanted in AoU and said, "Yes, I think I'll have some of that, please." And then...

Soooo, is she bumping uglies with a zombie.... one that is fertile? How does that work? Unless she was pregnant prior... and just still wanting to hit the sheets with a zombo
    She technically could've just willed a pregnancy into existence without anyone's help.

And I like I was right about her showing more of her ability to alter reality. Sometimes a broken person finds something about themselves they never would've had they not gone through that experience. This is just showing the jump in power she's truly capable of but never knew because she was just a "telepath/telekinetic" before this and that's all she saw her powers as. Plus isolation can really help a person self explore more, without the outside voices of "this is what you are and can do, now show us."

Also you don't know if what she saw was real or just in her head or if there's even a distinction anymore.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2021-01-30 at 01:37 AM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    [MENTION=614243]And she’s no longer a mutant.
    Considering Disney has the muatnt rights again, and they gave her last name as Maximoff finally, I'd say mutants are back on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post

Also you don't know if what she saw was real or just in her head or if there's even a distinction anymore.
    I think it's strange to assume that if it's actually his body she's interacting with, she wouldn't at least repair the superficial damage...especially given how dedicated she's been shown so far to preserving these illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I think it's strange to assume that if it's actually his body she's interacting with, she wouldn't at least repair the superficial damage...especially given how dedicated she's been shown so far to preserving these illusions.
    Yeah that could easily have just been in her head as guilt manifesting over what she's doing.

He’s a synthezoid. Does that terminology even apply?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nice to see the "other side," as it were.

Is that 2 other characters from previous MCU works that are in here now? Girl from Captain Marvel, though now grown, and now Kat Dennings' character from Thor?
    And Kim Jong-un from Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I just realized that WandaVision takes place months before Far From Home. Odds on Fury showing up in this and being replaced by Talos before launching into space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I don't see a lot of people talking about is the SWORD renaming (from the comics), and what it means with regards to the show.

Specifically, it went from Sentient World Observation and Response Department, to Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Department. And the director spells it right out to Rambeau; their purpose is to handle robots, AIs, that sort of thing. Sentient weapons, "what it says on the tin", to quote the guy.

Here's the thing; Wanda is not a sentient weapon. She is not a robot. She is not an AI.

So what the hell is SWORD doing there, rather than SHIELD, who you'd expect handle "everything else"?

Some possibilities;
    1> What's happening here is technological, and Wanda's trapped inside it. I mentioned the Framework from Agents of SHIELD earlier, which I still think is a possibility, but it could be something new.
    2> They're there for Vision. He is, after all, an AI in a robot body. In fact, they could even be responsible. Wanda's reality-warping powers, combined with whatever's going on in Eastview, could be an attempt to twist Wanda into recreating Vision. She knew him best, and has the power to theoretically pull it off (and we're only getting flashes; Vision has been way too "sitcom guy" in most of this to really be "himself")

One thing I think we safely can assume is that the director of SWORD knows a hell of a lot more than he's saying. If he didn't have information tying this to a sentient weapon, SWORD wouldn't have jurisdiction or motive to get involved in the first place. If it were just Wanda having a meltdown due to PTSD/grief/whatever and this was all a fantasy, SWORD wouldn't even be here.

Some other points;
    A> Whatever's going on in Eastview, it's broadcasting. That's weird.
    B> Something's editing that broadcast. The SWORD team aren't seeing scenes we've clearly seen inside. They made a point of stating this outright so it's not just shoddy editing or something. This not only means there's an editor, but that they know about the broadcast, that it's intentional and not a glitch. Why?
    C> When Monica got ejected, that had all the hallmarks of the Scarlet Witch and her powers, red smoke and all. Nothing else we've seen has that appearance. The border of the event looks like static or digital distortion, none of the rewinds had any trace of Wanda's magic, etc.