Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Getting crazy. Nice. Vizombie will haunt my dreams.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Herald of the Titans MrPaladinGuy's Avatar
    What the fuck is this garage ? Who the fuck asked for this ? This was so bad I rather watch WW: 1984 I literally don't see a reason to watch the second episode.
    10850k @ all-core 5GHz | RTX 3080 | 16GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 SSD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset
    After 16 years I am no longer MrPaladinGuy, I am now- MrHunterGuy | Shadowlands blows, currently very casually messing around in TBC Classic

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I literally don't see a reason to watch the second episode.
    lol

It's funny you have a TNG meme as an avatar, because people usually tell new viewers to just tough it out through the first couple of seasons of that. But you can't even make it through the first couple 20 minute episodes of this? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    lol

It's funny you have a TNG meme as an avatar, because people usually tell new viewers to just tough it out through the first couple of seasons of that. But you can't even make it through the first couple 20 minute episodes of this? Yikes.
    Shaka, when the walls fell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Getting crazy. Nice. Vizombie will haunt my dreams.
    Soooo, is she bumping uglies with a zombie.... one that is fertile? How does that work? Unless she was pregnant prior... and just still wanting to hit the sheets with a zombo
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2021-01-30 at 12:30 AM.
    Twitter & DeviantArt
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Soooo, is she bumping uglies with a zombie.... one that is fertile? How does that work? Unless she was pregnant prior... and just still wanting to hit the sheets with a zombo
    Wanda's shown that she can move objects, so if she's walking around with a Vision corpse, I guess she could make him -- WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME THINK ABOUT SUCH THINGS?! D=

Right now we don’t know how much is an illusion and how much is real. Relatively speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Wanda's shown that she can move objects, so if she's walking around with a Vision corpse, I guess she could make him -- WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME THINK ABOUT SUCH THINGS?! D=
    It’s the important question on everyone’s mind lol
    Twitter & DeviantArt
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

It’s the important question on everyone’s mind lol
    Maybe Wanda heard what Joss Whedon wanted in AoU and said, "Yes, I think I'll have some of that, please." And then...

She technically could've just willed a pregnancy into existence without anyone's help.

And I like I was right about her showing more of her ability to alter reality. Sometimes a broken person finds something about themselves they never would've had they not gone through that experience. This is just showing the jump in power she's truly capable of but never knew because she was just a "telepath/telekinetic" before this and that's all she saw her powers as. Plus isolation can really help a person self explore more, without the outside voices of "this is what you are and can do, now show us."

Also you don't know if what she saw was real or just in her head or if there's even a distinction anymore.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2021-01-30 at 01:37 AM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    [MENTION=614243]And she’s no longer a mutant.
    Considering Disney has the muatnt rights again, and they gave her last name as Maximoff finally, I'd say mutants are back on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post

Also you don't know if what she saw was real or just in her head or if there's even a distinction anymore.
    I think it's strange to assume that if it's actually his body she's interacting with, she wouldn't at least repair the superficial damage...especially given how dedicated she's been shown so far to preserving these illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I think it's strange to assume that if it's actually his body she's interacting with, she wouldn't at least repair the superficial damage...especially given how dedicated she's been shown so far to preserving these illusions.
    Yeah that could easily have just been in her head as guilt manifesting over what she's doing.

He’s a synthezoid. Does that terminology even apply?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Considering Disney has the muatnt rights again, and they gave her last name as Maximoff finally, I'd say mutants are back on the table.
    Her last name has always been Maximoff in the MCU.

Nice to see the "other side," as it were.

Is that 2 other characters from previous MCU works that are in here now? Girl from Captain Marvel, though now grown, and now Kat Dennings' character from Thor?

So I’ve been reading a theory that Mephisto may be behind this, and that some people suspect it may be Agnes’ husband because of a few lines she’s said to Wanda:

Link: https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/22/2...my-billy-sword
    My assumption is that Ralph, the husband Agnes keeps referencing in the first two episodes, is actually Mephisto. Remember her line about wanting to make her husband disappear in the second episode while Vision is performing his magic trick? In that same episode, when Wanda and Agnes’ neighbor Bev remarks, “the devil’s in the details,” Agnes jokingly replies, “that’s not the only place he is.” Mephisto is often referred to as the devil within Marvel comics. It could be nothing, but it could also be foreshadowing.
    Also, supposedly, in the Loki trailer, there is a shadow of something that looks like a devil (I haven’t checked to see).

I had to read about Mephisto after this, and it seems he has a connection to the creation of babies.
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2021-02-02 at 04:31 AM.
    Twitter & DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nice to see the "other side," as it were.

Is that 2 other characters from previous MCU works that are in here now? Girl from Captain Marvel, though now grown, and now Kat Dennings' character from Thor?
    And Kim Jong-un from Ant-Man and the Wasp.

I just realized that WandaVision takes place months before Far From Home. Odds on Fury showing up in this and being replaced by Talos before launching into space?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I just realized that WandaVision takes place months before Far From Home. Odds on Fury showing up in this and being replaced by Talos before launching into space?
    Doubt it. This supposedly leads directly into Dr. Strange 2 though.