Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    The only thing i didn't like the show was the Raplh Bohner/pietro thing, was just a gag from the villain, i rly, rly, wished it was her brother, cause i damn hate the one from avengers, rly, dying by bullets was the lamest thing ever, and the one from X-man is just better, would be soo good to introduce the x-man in the MCU somehow, with i dunno, even a peitro from a different timeline would be enough to me.
    Rule #1 about Superhero movies:
    Leave no copyright unused.

It’s perfectly fine that the show’s antagonist emotionally manipulates the protagonist by any means necessary.

This also means that a Quicksilver can be added back in later through a different story. This was a show that had the same character resurrected twice. Nothing is really off the table.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    It’s perfectly fine that the show’s antagonist emotionally manipulates the protagonist by any means necessary.
    right, never said it wasn't, just said it was a letdown

This also means that a Quicksilver can be added back in later through a different story. This was a show that had the same character resurrected twice. Nothing is really off the table.
    but most likely it will not be the one from x-man.