Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Merry WandaVision eve. The last episode is supposedly 50 minutes but idk if that means overall or of content, since the credits are about 10 and last week was 38 of content it might not be much different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I'm somewhat shocked how tight a ship Marvel has been running. Not a single thing about this show or any of its episodes has leaked.

I watched MatPat's interesting video on his FilmTheory for the final episode, about Dottie. I'll be fascinated to see if it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I watched MatPat's interesting video on his FilmTheory for the final episode, about Dottie. I'll be fascinated to see if it's true.
    Haven't watched it, but I'm still thinking Agatha's "she's the key to the whole thing" comment in Ep 2 was serious foreshadowing. It's a weird line to include given the double meaning we can retroactively see, unless they intended the double meaning all along; most of her other lines have double meanings that are clearly deliberate. It would've been easy to write it as anything else, like "she's the head of the town's social society" or whatever.

Well Matt drew an actual line between Dottie and a Marvel character so obscure I didn't even know the superhero team she was a part of. And it was a pretty compelling line drawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, at this point we've had hard foreshadowing that Dottie's the real central issue, that the Devil (Mephisto) is, that Hayward is, and probably more that I'm overlooking. If anything, I think Hayward's the red herring here; we know he lied to Wanda, but I think at best he's being used or is an underling of the real big bad. I think his desire to get White Vision up and running was very real, and someone helped him figure out a way to put Wanda into a position where he could use her energy to spark it up. But that's like trying to light a cigarette off a forest fire; maybe it explains why Hayward acted as he did, but it doesn't explain the forest fire that is Westview.

While the show took pains to indicate Wanda really did spark everything off, it still feels like something's manipulating her in doing so. Agatha was willing to threaten Wanda's kids to get her to talk about how she pulled this all off, but it doesn't feel like Agatha would've been responsible for their initial creation. Their rapid aging also doesn't make sense if it's Wanda's desire for a family; she just skipped over half their childhood on fast-forward? I don't think Wanda's grief is a complete explanation for her actions, even prodded as it was by Hayward. And anything that could manipulate Wanda this easily could have done just as thorough a job on Hayward to make sure that things worked out this way.

Still smells like Mephisto, honestly. Though maybe they'll screw with expectations and it'll be a different demon, wearing Dottie's face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plot twist, Mephisto is not involved at all but he might be mentioned soon or later.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    In about an hour I’m gonna start with episode 1 and hopefully roll right into episode 9 around the time it goes live. Oh, and I’m pretty sure Dottie isn’t Mephisto. Senor Scratchy is.
    Just finished ep 5 doing this. Agnes looks so relieved/disappointed when Wanda says she can't raise the dead.

Also tracking how long each episode actually is. so far 22, 29, 25, 28, 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Just finished ep 5 doing this. Agnes looks so relieved/disappointed when Wanda says she can't raise the dead.

Also tracking how long each episode actually is. so far 22, 29, 25, 28, 33
    It seems really strange though when she brings up necromancy later and that she could have raised Pietro if not for his body being on another continent and damaged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres two after credits.

Overall I think this was a neat little look into Wanda and fine intro to the Scarlet Witch. They played it safe a bit. A nice teaser for Monica (don't remember seeing anything about what her hero name will be, she has like 30 of them). I wish we got dead Agatha but that's probably expensive and too weird for the MCU. This Agatha also went from interesting to a clown by just throwing out a vague warning. The 2nd after credit is one of my least favorite tropes but whatever. The Scarlet Witch outfit is dope and fits nicely with the rest of the MCU aestheic.

Falcon and Winter Soldier next!

then I think What If

Then Loki!

Then Shang-Chi!

Black Widow dropping in 2035.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2021-03-05 at 09:07 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I watched it! Maybe a theory is confirmed by the second after credit

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyed the episode itself but when it ended I was like - Is that it? even after the two end credit scenes I was expecting something better.
    An Karanir Thanagor

So the real Vision got his memories unlocked by Wandavision and then promptly fucked off? Not even a post credit scene to show where he decided to go?

The two after credits were very unsatisfying. The show fell apart for me after episode 7. I feel like they didn't know where to go. Her releasing everyone was expected and probably the only surprise was for me was the white vision getting his memories back. The SKrull was a little surprise but not unexpected was hoping for a little more there .

Anyway, with Wanda in possession of the Darkhold i believe she's unleashed Nightmare who is the rumored villain for Dr Strange 2. The voices of her kids at the end is probably the start of it. White Vision imo will become a new character of sorts and will not lead to a reunion with Wanda but will go on to be his own vision (no pun intended). Agnes will be left alive an possibly dealt with Dr Strange 2. By Wanda stripping her of her magic i believe she's undone so magic that will lead to what happens in Dr. Strange 2, we'll see.

Circling back i wish they had spent one of the two after credits giving us a hint on White Vision's trajectory idk. Ill watch again maybe ill change my view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    So the real Vision got his memories unlocked by Wandavision and then promptly fucked off? Not even a post credit scene to show where he decided to go?
    indeed.. thought he would be the most interested in seeing whether his wife is murdered by evil tinkerbell... like Wanda wasn't even curious why there were two visions? (after enslaving a town to just bring one back?)

Great show and wonderful finale however both the credit scenes were admittedly confusing asf
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Honestly a bit disappointed by the finale. The series itself was really interesting but in the end we just get Wanda letting everyone go (obviously was going to happen), white vision disappearing despite regaining all his memories and a generic fighting in the sky throwing shit at eachother magic fight. I guess its hard to have a satisfying ending after everything thats happened in this show but still, it just felt generic and rushed.

That being said, just my opinion. Hope everyone else enjoyed it more than I did

After all the hype it's hard not to be a little disappointed but overall it was a solid ending.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just annoyed that they didn't reveal the one mystery we all wanted to know... who the fucking fuck was Jimmy Woo after in that town

I was really disappointed by the finale. They spent the 99% of the series building up to the finale, and in the end half of the shit doesnt even get resolved or just brushed aside. This feels like GoT again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Great show and wonderful finale however both the credit scenes were admittedly confusing asf
    The Monica scene is about the space/ SWORD base we saw Nick Fury in the end of Far From Home.

The second one is Wanda reading the Darkhold book which contains some very powerful magic/spells and will lead into Dr Strange - Multiverse of Madness

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I was really disappointed by the finale. They spent the 99% of the series building up to the finale, and in the end half of the shit doesnt even get resolved or just brushed aside. This feels like GoT again.
    What didn't get resolved or brushed aside?