Time to quit Wow and the forums

BYE nabssss

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    BYE nabssss
    Take a breather, play some other games. Don't stress with whatever it is.

Did the same and played Bioshock series. It showed me how bad wow writing actually is

There are dozens of decent coop games out there that do more than satisfy both solo and multiplayer gaming styles. No need to be stuck with the same dungeons, quests and raids forever. WoW shouldn't even be a sub+paid expansions+cosmetic store+paid services+gold seller all at once. Just not fair for what we are actually getting and the in-game rewards for the time sunk in.

I was expecting something big with Shadowlands, instead we got a smaller than expected quantity of content that uses a plethora of systems to keep you busy to compensate. Busy in-game is not the same as having fun in game. What's next? remove a class and half the world in the next expansion so that there is no need to fix half the bugs? We all know where extreme greed leads to. Competition is getting better and hopefully we won't be talking about this subject for long.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2021-01-16 at 02:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    BYE nabssss
    I too go on google reviews and make a post everytime I leave a resturant.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok....dude. Whatever

I was expecting something big with Shadowlands, instead we got a smaller than expected quantity of content that uses a plethora of systems to keep you busy to compensate. Busy in-game is not the same as having fun in game. What's next? remove a class and half the world in the next expansion so that there is no need to fix half the bugs? We all know where extreme greed leads to. Competition is getting better and hopefully we won't be talking about this subject for long.
    Extreme greed...Lol good fucking grief you are off point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    Did the same and played Bioshock series. It showed me how bad wow writing actually is
    After enjoying Shadowlands for over a month I got to a point where the game went from adventure to grind and I went back to a real rpg. This is a very good expansion pack but the writing is immersive in only occasional spots and the rest is just so much forgettable, formulaic, phoned in filler. They are still making truckloads of money though so why would they try to go and find great writers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    There are dozens of decent coop games out there that do more than satisfy both solo and multiplayer gaming styles. No need to be stuck with the same dungeons, quests and raids forever. WoW shouldn't even be a sub+paid expansions+cosmetic store+paid services+gold seller all at once. Just not fair for what we are actually getting and the in-game rewards for the time sunk in.

So how long did it take you to achieve your degree in Hyperbolic Nonsense?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

shadowlands good for 1-2 month sub time. Play it a lot. Get bored. Unsub until 9.1 sub again for 1-2 months. Unsub until 9.2/ etc. That's what I did.

Can i have your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    After enjoying Shadowlands for over a month I got to a point where the game went from adventure to grind and I went back to a real rpg. This is a very good expansion pack but the writing is immersive in only occasional spots and the rest is just so much forgettable, formulaic, phoned in filler. They are still making truckloads of money though so why would they try to go and find great writers?
    They still claim their writing is thrilling... I dont know. I agree with from adventure to grind. WoW is very similar to chinese grind fiesta

Kk see you tomorrow.

3+ Year Old Account
    Just need to take a small brake maybe. I know getting burnt out is annoying, but it happens to each and everyone one of us <3
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Thanks for the public announcement. A moderator should archive it along with the great many similar threads in the "who gives a damn?" sub-forum of General Discussions.

15+ Year Old Account
    I quit every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    So how long did it take you to achieve your degree in Hyperbolic Nonsense?
    1 week of Reddit University!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "I Quit" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead