Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    I'm not sure what your point is. Wow has been invariable in that once you reach max ilvl that you set yourself to attein, there is nothing to do but gearing other characters, grinding PvP e-peen ladder, or logging off and do other things.

    Nothing is new here, you're beating a dead horse. Accept the game has its bas been since forever, and stop complaining about it.

  2. #242
    I think the game is at its finest it has been in a veery long time.

    M+ is a side activity that you can pursue if you want to.

    Raiding is still the spot to get the bis gear from.

    PvP is comparable and better than mythic raid gear in some ways which is actually awesome, because that's what the game in its inception was supposto be anyway (warcraft).

    Other misc. activities, are where they've always been, optional for people who want to do them, who have time to do them, etc.



    And being high-end, no longer seems to require you to play until your eyes bleed. (I can refer to the interview Preach did with the Limit and Echo dudes a while back for comments on this).


    Logging in once a week is absolutely okay. This means that you can now, have a personal life, do other activities/hobbies/games, etc.
    The only ones having an issue are people who are seemingly limiting themselves to this one game only. (which I actually am part of too btw) The fix is easy, go do something else in the meanwhile, or pvp.

    PS. Or play alts.

  3. #243
    Solution is super simple. Unsub.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    What grinds are you talking about and ask yourself if they are grind you pressure yourself into doing because you can't stop, rather then the game being the issue.
    yeah im guessing im the problem tbh.... im not having fun anymore, i dont want to farm anima, i tired of doing keystones.... maybe its just my time to go for a while.

  5. #245
    this happens when only decent way to gear up in pve game are pvp activities.

    playerbase leaves such game.

    Ion should be fired for this disaster of expansion

  6. #246
    If you're logging in once a week just for a chance at gear, why are you even playing? Why log in at all if you're not doing more than 10% of the content?


    addons
    weakauras
    Lua Wall of Shame
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Nah, WoW PvP is not really for me. I've played DAoC extensively in the past, which is an older MMO. Anyone that played DAoC knows that it's incredibly hard to play PvP in another game, because DAoC PvP was just the best system ever.
    I played a ton of DAOC and definitely disagree.

    I’m shuddering thinking of buff botted infiltrators with a 9 second stun or just straight killing a clothie with Perferate Artery.

    The CC break was an RvR talent on a 30 minute cooldown.

    Casters got spells interrupted passively by melee just being in them.

    Dying and releasing took 15 minutes waiting for wizards to port you to the zones.

    Was a mess. Fun, but a mess.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    yeah im guessing im the problem tbh.... im not having fun anymore, i dont want to farm anima, i tired of doing keystones.... maybe its just my time to go for a while.
    I've come to the same conclusion recently. It's not that WoW is bad, it's that I'm not interested in what it's offering any longer. I'm pretty darn casual, refusing to do any content that requires manual grouping, and it feels like now that the covenant campaign is over and the covenant gear is better than anything offered from LFR there's really just nothing for me to do other than grind piddling amount of Anima for minor rewards.

    On the plus side, this has given me time to get invested into other games that I'm enjoying very much like MTG Arena and STO.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  9. #249
    I actually love raid logging. Not being punished for doing so is a great thing.

    Also, be careful what you wish for, because Blizzard's grand "solution" to the raid logging "problem" was to have everyone mindlessly grind AP on a stupid island.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

  10. #250
    Scarab Lord Razorice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over there --->
    Posts
    4,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedaar View Post
    You sound like someone who has a lot of time on their hands :P
    I barely manage to show up for my raid hours
    That is true. I do have a lot of time on my hands

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    I've come to the same conclusion recently. It's not that WoW is bad, it's that I'm not interested in what it's offering any longer. I'm pretty darn casual, refusing to do any content that requires manual grouping, and it feels like now that the covenant campaign is over and the covenant gear is better than anything offered from LFR there's really just nothing for me to do other than grind piddling amount of Anima for minor rewards.

    On the plus side, this has given me time to get invested into other games that I'm enjoying very much like MTG Arena and STO.
    yeah. i hope i can unplug from wow for a while, its been 16 years. addiction is a real bitch and hard to control

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I'm not comparing the games.... wha?...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Your logic here doesnt really hold up. You arguments are all over the place and doesnt support your previous argument or go against mine
    My argument is simple

    You can’t complain about the gearing system if you don’t use the system

  13. #253
    Tbh. The content is there. You just decided heroic is the only thing for you.

  14. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    yeah. i hope i can unplug from wow for a while, its been 16 years. addiction is a real bitch and hard to control
    I've been playing since beta as well and WoW addiction is definitely a thing. There's been times I've been worried I was playing too much to the detriment of RL relationships. That's part of why I'm glad I'm finally peeling back from the game. Once I realized there was really nothing for me in SL after the Covenant campaign was over I've just found it easier and easier not to log in for days at a time. Not even sure I'll log in tomorrow since, really, what is there for me to do? If you can find something to catch your attention it gets easier to pull away. So try some other games!
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    My argument is simple

    You can’t complain about the gearing system if you don’t use the system
    And you dont use the system unless you use the entire system or?

    Once again your argument seems a little weak.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

    All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

    Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

    Is this really what Blizzard wants? For people to log in once a week?
    So what are you saying here? The next logical course of progression is mythic, if you do mythic you get higher gear as a reward.

    If you don’t want to do mythic raiding, and you don’t want to do anything other than raiding, then well done you beat 9.0. Unsub then resub when the next raid comes out - that’s what I am doing and I don’t see any problem with that.

  17. #257
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Posts
    774
    Yeah it is damn boring

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

    All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

    Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

    Is this really what Blizzard wants? For people to log in once a week?
    It feels SO good being able to just be done, to not have more to do if I dont want it. This is a very GOOD thing. If you need more WoW make an alt, if you dont it gives you time to do other games too.

  19. #259
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    19,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    I don't have the time for mythic raiding. And a lot of other people don't, either. I'm mainly a m+ player, but that's just not worth it AT ALL, loot wise.
    Question, what sort of time commitment do you believe you need to commit to?
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

  20. #260
    Logging only once a week is good for players' mental and physical health.

    It shows Blizzard's care towards players' health during covid pandemic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •