Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why a 14? Are 15s that ball-busting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Valor system in WotLK was superior in every way to what we have now. Blizzard should take notes..
    They already have taken note, and this system is what we got since that was what players asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I feel like raid loot is so bad compared to m+ loot. I'm currently wearing 8 M+ items, 4 raid items, 1 from world boss and my legendary. Sitting at 211.
    If you feel M+ is giving better loot then raids your only raiding normal.
    Try doing harder content.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    The preference for Blizzard would be for you to log in once a month. They want that sweet sub money, they really don't care if you play actively, as long as you remain subbed.
    Yes, I can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Why a 14? Are 15s that ball-busting?
    Because in the weekly chest, you get the ilvl 226 reward once you have completed a +14 key. Doing higher keys doesn't increase the ilvl of the weekly chest reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Then isn't it good for you and isn't this enough of what you call "worthwhile"?
    M+ dungeons should reward more items, especially if you do a +2 or +3 and higher item level. Simple fix.

M+ dungeons should reward more items, especially if you do a +2 or +3 and higher item level. Simple fix.
    It started like that in legion and was changed for a reason.

How about no? Infintly repeatable content should not be the main source of good gear. Else you would be this guy: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52951240

Either way, take a break from the game, come back next expansion. And then write another whine post and tell yourself that you are not addicted to the game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Join a mythic guild, there is no such thing as not having time for Mythic raiding, there are 1 day Mythic raid guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Join a mythic guild, there is no such thing as not having time for Mythic raiding, there are 1 day Mythic raid guilds.

I think some people see mythic raiding as 12hrs/day 7 days a week.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have the time for mythic raiding. And a lot of other people don't, either. I'm mainly a m+ player, but that's just not worth it AT ALL, loot wise.
    Well, if M+ dropped more and/or better than now, you´d probably be in the same situation now:
    You´d be geared to the teeth and have no more reason to do m+, as you wouldn´t get any upgrades from it.
    Only difference would be, your item level would be higher, but you´d still log in one per week to do a key for the weekly chest.

OP you remember my rl friend that start the expasion as main tank, and after cleared 10/10 hc and be 213+ in all slot he stop playing raid or m+.
    He do not want to go in mythic for a simple but strange reason, the same that make him avoid m+ and make him skip some raid night
    HE don't wanna Wipe!, strange yes, but there is a lot of player that if the boss do not go down in 3-4 try they quit, if they key is not timed they quit.
    If you ask him to make progress wipe in mythic raid he quit as he did.
    The statement is: "i don't wanna waste time wiping"

If the only thing you care about in game is getting gear then of course there's going to be less things to do. Do you really want Blizzard to bring back artifact power so you can endlessly grind points again?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    There's lots to do, but if all you enjoy is M+, and refuse to do that idk why you'd keep playing. TBH it sounds like you don't really even enjoy M+. Time for a new game.
    In a game as reward centric as wow its hard to enjoy something thats difficult content but doesnt reward you

Mythic is what you do after you clear heroic. Mythic progression is what takes up player time. Don't join a progression guild, just join a guild thats moved onto Mythic from HC.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    In a game as reward centric as wow its hard to enjoy something thats difficult content but doesnt reward you
    The vault gives you the reward, Only reason to do M+ is to unlock vault slots, Gear from the dingeon itself is not really something you can expect in the current system

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

There's plenty of stuff to do. Even if you can't get any more rewards, you can still, you know, play because it's fun to play?

And I'm not saying that the reward systems can't be improved, they can. But your post is about "Not having things worth doing". Ultimately what's "worth" is subjective, and Blizzard can't change that.

If you need gear rewards and want to play, then I'd say just start an alt - hell, propose to your M+ group that you all start alt characters and you can level/gear up together and run M+ with the alts as well. There's plenty of roles and classes, so lots of replayability there.

If you're just not having fun, there's not much anyone can do. Even though the reward sytem is flawed, the actual gameplay is generally in a fairly good state. So I'd say if you're not enjoying it just unsub until the next patch at least.

Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

Is this really what Blizzard wants? For people to log in once a week?
    So you have a rated ( high) pvp score?
    All the mounts?
    all the pets?
    all classes on different alts also at the same level?
    enough anima to spare when the next patch comes you pretty much upgrade/buy anything you want?
    cleared all 144 levels of twisted corridors?
    Have all the reps at max level in shadowlands?
    Raided mythic/cleared it?
    Have all the legendary ability's for your main spec. and the max amount of legedary's at max level?

There is enough to do for people if you want to do something.

But if you complain about being ilevel 214 ( not even max level) and ask there is no more way to level my gear...there is mythic raids for you. And torghast to get more legendary's and upgrade those to max.

btw they are going to buff loot drops they say.

So i think there is enough to do for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    The vault gives you the reward, Only reason to do M+ is to unlock vault slots, Gear from the dingeon itself is not really something you can expect in the current system
    Thats my point.

The vault shouldnt be the only reason, just like it isnt for pvp.