Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Did all of that already
    So you have time to farm every single cosmetic item in the game but not raid mythic? Sounds like you're complaining for the sake of it.

I know it's only been 2 weeks since i been level 60 but the loot system is sooo hot trash i just can't do it anymore waiting for either a patch or patches if not a new expansion to come out.

Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

Is this really what Blizzard wants? For people to log in once a week?
    You're just unlucky. And you should try mythic since it is actual end-game raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Yeah, pvpers are the only ones having fun with the game right now. Pve is very unrewarding. Mythic+ is a waste of time because gear is just 210, raids are a waste of time because you don't get any loot.
    Speak for yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, it is. But not at this point in the expansion. It's still pretty early and already there's not much to do, gearing wise. I wish there were better / more options for gearing.
    But their is plenty for you to do even for gear. You just don't want to do it. If you don't have time to do end-game raiding (mythic) and you don't like mythic+ then just quit. Either the game or wait until the next patch and do what you just did and rinse and repeat.

As long as you keep paying that $15, then yeah. (Or keep buying the token, which nets Blizz $20)

They only start to care when you hit the cancel subscription button.

Currently I'm sitting at 214 ilvl, having cleared Castle Nathria 10/10 on heroic.

All I am doing right now is logging in once a week, doing a +14 key, and logging off. That's it. There's literally nothing else to do that is worth my time when it comes to gearing.

Clearing Nathria 10/10 to maybe get something that is replaced anyway by something from the chest eventually? Not worth it. At all. Loot drops are so rare that I got one single item that was useful in over 40 heroic boss kills.

That makes no sense. Especially the higher your ilvl gets the more you have to do the 10 14+ keys. So you have a 3 x 226 chance. The more you get to 226 gear, the lower the chance you will get an upgrade form just 1 chest.