Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatNameForSmurfingExTee View Post
    But have YOU got a 1.8k+ Rating? Have YOU cleared a +15?

Funny how this thread comes right below a "Gearing is too slow" Thread.
    100% he/she/it has not

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    You have it wrong. Casuals are *laughing* at your huge inflated ego.

Move along. Go away already, since you said you're unsubbing and not coming back...or are you too emotionally invested to let go?
    It least I played the game for some brain stimulation and not.some social fix. Who's the sad one here? Whos the.losers? Just because your in a pack won't make.my.comments any less true.

World of socialcraft

Might be a bit close to the bone that one haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Log in > get 1400 > 207s handed to you on a plate, if your half decent at pvp 213s handed to you on a plate, if your really good well lets not even go there.
    do m+ 14 > 226 handed to you on a plate in the weekly.
    farm dailies in maw full sockets no problem, go ahead help yourself
    end of m+15? 210, no problem.
    only log in once a week? no problem blizzard has you covered, just do the covenent and you can have a full set of 197 free of charge.
    world boss? 207, what about your lego? 20k here have a 235 no problem.

THIS IS IF YOU DO NOT RAID!

right now to play with all this gear ive been given for free, lets talk about the rotation.........

convoke.

GOOD GAME GUYS. GOOD GAME

12 year player permanently unsubscribing, my god bfa was bad with corruption playing 60% of a players character for them when you consider azerite trinkets etc but this really takes the biscuit.

You have got 50khp tanks as the top healer in pvp.

I get what blizzard are doing, they are accommadating the main player base (casuals) but my lord i dont think they realise what they are unleashing, you have a community FULL of casuals running around thinking they are something they arent. i started to speak to some boomies when i lost in arena to see there mindset about it, would it be like bfa where all players hate it? nono, these guys actually think they are skilled because they can set up omnibar to track counters to there 1 button and they press there 1 button when there is no counter. such skill!

You go to m+15 you got these players that dont know where there interupt button is, if they knew what defensives they could use they wouldnt know where they would be most useful, whats the point? the game is full to the absolute brim of pretend gamers that dont know there backside from there elbow when it comes to maximising there toon, you just try and talk to them about what they can do to improve, no response, they think because they are top dps they are godmode.

seriously screw this game! hows classic tbc? never tried it.
    Why should Blizzard cater to your smaller segment of the population and make less money, when they can cater to that larger segment over there and make more money?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    100% he/she/it has not
    maybe read the comments. See my toon and check? Too dumb I guess just prefer to brush it off as not true.

Casuaaaaaal

Just leave in silence, please. This game is not for you anymore. Everything you point is not real and out of context.

dagger to the hearts of the casuals that are under the illusion that they are good i suppose
    This is so laughably funny and shows just how much he's either trolling or stupid.

Cause a casual, reading this, is broken hearted and shattered and has finally been put in their place cause rando internet fuckboy#10019181771891 said they suck.

I'm curious what number blog post this is, after 15 years, of kids who quit and came to tell us all about it, and somehow are STILL under the misconception that we care if they play or not.

Behold, the destruction left in your wake after you put scrubs on notice and left us with a gaping hole where your player character once was to look up to. Whoever will we idolize now.

It least I played the game for some brain stimulation and not.some social fix. Who's the sad one here? Whos the.losers? Just because your in a pack won't make.my.comments any less true.

World of socialcraft

Might be a bit close to the bone that one haha
    When I was in a good guild I literally never pugged anything. I don't understand why you don't just join a really good, serious, hardcore guild (if you're good enough). Seems like you'd rather just complain about things that don't have to affect you.

Log in > get 1400 > 207s handed to you on a plate, if your half decent at pvp 213s handed to you on a plate, if your really good well lets not even go there.
    only log in once a week? no problem blizzard has you covered, just do the covenent and you can have a full set of 197 free of charge.

right now to play with all this gear ive been given for free, lets talk about the rotation.........

convoke.

12 year player permanently unsubscribing, my god bfa was bad with corruption playing 60% of a players character for them when you consider azerite trinkets etc but this really takes the biscuit.

I get what blizzard are doing, they are accommadating the main player base (casuals) but my lord i dont think they realise what they are unleashing, you have a community FULL of casuals running around thinking they are something they arent. i started to speak to some boomies when i lost in arena to see there mindset about it, would it be like bfa where all players hate it? nono, these guys actually think they are skilled because they can set up omnibar to track counters to there 1 button and they press there 1 button when there is no counter. such skill!

You go to m+15 you got these players that dont know where there interupt button is, if they knew what defensives they could use they wouldnt know where they would be most useful, whats the point? the game is full to the absolute brim of pretend gamers that dont know there backside from there elbow when it comes to maximising there toon, you just try and talk to them about what they can do to improve, no response, they think because they are top dps they are godmode.

What's your daily play time? Sounds like you play 4/5 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Why should Blizzard cater to your smaller segment of the population and make less money, when they can cater to that larger segment over there and make more money?
    your spot on mate. They shouldn't. I'm not dumb it makes perfect business sense. What makes me laugh is all these fools that think they are good players. They don't see how boosted they are being. Game has turned into farmville. Gotta be friendly. Ahhhh you stood in fire thats a shame hehe must be the wine hehe were all friends hehe.....

I'm never harsh to a casual that identifies as one. Its the crappers that think they are good i hate. They are the ones that ruined my game experience going into content they was never good enough for blinded by the illusion that they are good from the gift of a boosted class.

Rogue season 3 bfa anyone? Dh season 4 pvp anyone? Shaman m+ sl anyone? Prot Pala sl pvp anyone? Soooo many boosts. What you think the result of all these boosts are? A crap community that never learnt how to actually be good

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem is the casuals got geared super quick through free gearing and then had the class boost on top of it. i worked hard to push hard and hopefully meet some good players to push top world, only to be declined due to wanting a shaman that played 2 hours a day and didnt even use his interupt spell, but he has totem, and thats all thats "viable" due to the dps buff.

i facerolled my way to m+15, super super easy, couldnt ever get in a 16 so i gave up, im better than being declined by casuals to easy keys. i should of been in 17/18 keys 3 weeks ago.
    If you were in fact 'better', you'd be smart enough to start your own groups. and you would in fact be 17/18... but the reality is you aren't... you are here whining about things.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    When I was in a good guild I literally never pugged anything. I don't understand why you don't just join a really good, serious, hardcore guild (if you're good enough). Seems like you'd rather just complain about things that don't have to affect you.
    Check attitude he has shown in this thread, and you will get the answer.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    What's your daily play time? Sounds like you play 4/5 hours a day.
    it was 16 hours a day every waking minute in the first 3 weeks getting ready for that serious push world 5.... why? Didnt know anyone. Wasted my time in pugs

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    Likely no guild wants him because of his attitude.

maybe read the comments. See my toon and check? Too dumb I guess just prefer to brush it off as not true.

Casuaaaaaal
    Sure will do sugar :*

it was 16 hours a day every waking minute in the first 3 weeks getting ready for that serious push world 5.... why? Didnt know anyone. Wasted my time in pugs
    Wait....you played 16 hours a day but had absolutely no raid team. Yeah you absolutely DID waste your time. No reason to insult everyone else because you ruined your own game time.

convoke.

Wtf? You get rewarded for playing the game? Stupid blizzard....

Didn't know doing m+15 was considered easy free loot.

I like these posts, they tend to spawn back from time to time, like giant turds floating in the vast sea.
    You spoke as if everyone in the game can "casually" do a M15, whereas the vast majority of the population won't make a +7 in time (except Tirna, because it's Tirna).
    You spoke as if everyone in the game does PvP, let alone ranked, whereas a ton of people don't touch it and don't go even close to it or maybe do 1 BG a week for whatever reason.
    You even mentioned 197 covenant gear, where it's actually not that good and most mains have better by the time the campaign ended (which was this week!). Good for alts, certainly, but people doing +10s with it, would have a hard time, unless they are very very good players.

Raiding is ONE activity, not the only one that counts, you are several years later my friend. I started raiding in MMOs in 1999 (Everquest), when you weren't even a thought in your parents brains I guess, I've seen its evolution from game to game and the level it has reached in WoW in the last few years. It's fine that raiding is important and it is also challenging if you do heroic and mythic, but casual players find challenging also normal mode raids in SL and get a kill after a few tries on each boss, enjoying every moment they spend doing that activity.

On the other hand there are those like you that suffer inside, deeply, when other people can have fun on the same content, but let me tell you: it's not important, nobody gives a shit about you or your guild and nobody will idolize you for being a very elite player (unless you are doing Blizzard Invitationals on a regular basis I guess, there is that possibility). In the end it's all pixels that will be forgotten in a couple of months when a new tier will become available.

The 99% of the population that doesn't feel like pulling a boss 300 times or spending a couple hundred million gold to get world firsts are still those that pay the bills at the end of the day and let those "bleeding edge" raiders actually have the content at their disposal (which inspires others to get to those levels and so on and so forth, it's a give and take affair).

Focus on one thing: having fun. If you don't, I'd suggest you to look for it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Check attitude he has shown in this thread, and you will get the answer.
    I was in a good guild but as I said raiding isn't for me anymore I did a lot of it since tbc through to mop and I did try raiding in sl but it was just the same. Easy. Boring. Look my raid logs swiftiq draenor. Piece of cake for me. Too easy tbh. Course you will take that as arrogance I'm just telling you how I feel and why I don't raid.

I needed chest season 4 bfa mythic so put an app.in to weekend warriors they were quite high ranked I think at the time got accepted won the chest on first raid from bonus roll and gquit. Couldnt be arsed

I was in a good guild but as I said raiding isn't for me anymore I did a lot of it since tbc through to mop and I did try raiding in sl but it was just the same. Easy. Boring. Look my raid logs swiftiq draenor. Piece of cake for me. Too easy tbh. Course you will take that as arrogance I'm just telling you how I feel and why I don't raid.

I needed chest season 4 bfa mythic so put an app.in to weekend warriors they were quite high ranked I think at the time got accepted won the chest on first raid from bonus roll and gquit. Couldnt be arsed
    Wow. You quit after getting what you wanted? That's so exceptionally toxic.

Who's the sad one here? Whos the.losers?
    You are