Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    it was 16 hours a day every waking minute in the first 3 weeks getting ready for that serious push world 5.... why? Didnt know anyone. Wasted my time in pugs
    Wait....you played 16 hours a day but had absolutely no raid team. Yeah you absolutely DID waste your time. No reason to insult everyone else because you ruined your own game time.

Log in > get 1400 > 207s handed to you on a plate, if your half decent at pvp 213s handed to you on a plate, if your really good well lets not even go there.
    do m+ 14 > 226 handed to you on a plate in the weekly.
    farm dailies in maw full sockets no problem, go ahead help yourself
    end of m+15? 210, no problem.
    only log in once a week? no problem blizzard has you covered, just do the covenent and you can have a full set of 197 free of charge.
    world boss? 207, what about your lego? 20k here have a 235 no problem.

THIS IS IF YOU DO NOT RAID!

right now to play with all this gear ive been given for free, lets talk about the rotation.........

convoke.

GOOD GAME GUYS. GOOD GAME

12 year player permanently unsubscribing, my god bfa was bad with corruption playing 60% of a players character for them when you consider azerite trinkets etc but this really takes the biscuit.

You have got 50khp tanks as the top healer in pvp.

I get what blizzard are doing, they are accommadating the main player base (casuals) but my lord i dont think they realise what they are unleashing, you have a community FULL of casuals running around thinking they are something they arent. i started to speak to some boomies when i lost in arena to see there mindset about it, would it be like bfa where all players hate it? nono, these guys actually think they are skilled because they can set up omnibar to track counters to there 1 button and they press there 1 button when there is no counter. such skill!

You go to m+15 you got these players that dont know where there interupt button is, if they knew what defensives they could use they wouldnt know where they would be most useful, whats the point? the game is full to the absolute brim of pretend gamers that dont know there backside from there elbow when it comes to maximising there toon, you just try and talk to them about what they can do to improve, no response, they think because they are top dps they are godmode.

seriously screw this game! hows classic tbc? never tried it.

Wtf? You get rewarded for playing the game? Stupid blizzard....

Didn't know doing m+15 was considered easy free loot.

I like these posts, they tend to spawn back from time to time, like giant turds floating in the vast sea.
    You spoke as if everyone in the game can "casually" do a M15, whereas the vast majority of the population won't make a +7 in time (except Tirna, because it's Tirna).
    You spoke as if everyone in the game does PvP, let alone ranked, whereas a ton of people don't touch it and don't go even close to it or maybe do 1 BG a week for whatever reason.
    You even mentioned 197 covenant gear, where it's actually not that good and most mains have better by the time the campaign ended (which was this week!). Good for alts, certainly, but people doing +10s with it, would have a hard time, unless they are very very good players.

Raiding is ONE activity, not the only one that counts, you are several years later my friend. I started raiding in MMOs in 1999 (Everquest), when you weren't even a thought in your parents brains I guess, I've seen its evolution from game to game and the level it has reached in WoW in the last few years. It's fine that raiding is important and it is also challenging if you do heroic and mythic, but casual players find challenging also normal mode raids in SL and get a kill after a few tries on each boss, enjoying every moment they spend doing that activity.

On the other hand there are those like you that suffer inside, deeply, when other people can have fun on the same content, but let me tell you: it's not important, nobody gives a shit about you or your guild and nobody will idolize you for being a very elite player (unless you are doing Blizzard Invitationals on a regular basis I guess, there is that possibility). In the end it's all pixels that will be forgotten in a couple of months when a new tier will become available.

The 99% of the population that doesn't feel like pulling a boss 300 times or spending a couple hundred million gold to get world firsts are still those that pay the bills at the end of the day and let those "bleeding edge" raiders actually have the content at their disposal (which inspires others to get to those levels and so on and so forth, it's a give and take affair).

Focus on one thing: having fun. If you don't, I'd suggest you to look for it elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Check attitude he has shown in this thread, and you will get the answer.
    I was in a good guild but as I said raiding isn't for me anymore I did a lot of it since tbc through to mop and I did try raiding in sl but it was just the same. Easy. Boring. Look my raid logs swiftiq draenor. Piece of cake for me. Too easy tbh. Course you will take that as arrogance I'm just telling you how I feel and why I don't raid.

I needed chest season 4 bfa mythic so put an app.in to weekend warriors they were quite high ranked I think at the time got accepted won the chest on first raid from bonus roll and gquit. Couldnt be arsed

I was in a good guild but as I said raiding isn't for me anymore I did a lot of it since tbc through to mop and I did try raiding in sl but it was just the same. Easy. Boring. Look my raid logs swiftiq draenor. Piece of cake for me. Too easy tbh. Course you will take that as arrogance I'm just telling you how I feel and why I don't raid.

I needed chest season 4 bfa mythic so put an app.in to weekend warriors they were quite high ranked I think at the time got accepted won the chest on first raid from bonus roll and gquit. Couldnt be arsed
    Wow. You quit after getting what you wanted? That's so exceptionally toxic.

Who's the sad one here? Whos the.losers?
    You are

The classic tale of the no friends toxic twat that probably goes off on people all the time over the smallest things, in pugs of all places. we know your kind

Quote Originally Posted by d00mh4cker View Post
    Wtf? You get rewarded for playing the game? Stupid blizzard....

Didn't know doing m+15 was considered easy free loot.
    i bet you he never did anything of those things he describe as "free loot", most likely LFR warior with blue gear trying to pretend he is "hardcore"

- - - Updated - - -

sooo you are egocentric prick...
    thank god you are leaving, you wont be missed in game

I don't think random guildless people who only pugged ever were up to the standard you put them up to in this thread, lol. If you want to find a consistent M+ group and are as good as you say you are, you'd find one. There's plenty of resto druids on the M+ leaderboard. Its you.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said anything about raiding? When i was in a good raiding guild we have plenty of people who barely or never raided who were exceptional in M+. If they really needed something from raid and we liked them we'd get them in when the boss was on farm.

"I Quit/WoW is Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM." - Death, Hogfather