Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Interesting. My previous post wasn't a response, so the guy is literally so petty that he monitors the topic just to see if I'm posting anything so he can have the last word. Though what's the point of the last word if it's empty?

On topic though: you should really define "easy" in these kinds of scenarios. There are many different "easy"s to go around, like easy to play, easy to win with, easy to find a team with, etc.

Last edited by MakePvPGreatAgain; 2021-01-19 at 08:50 PM.

Oh jeez, i had to fast forward 2 pages after seeing some clown say FDK is hard and Disc is easy. Didn't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajstyle View Post
    Oh jeez, i had to fast forward 2 pages after seeing some clown say FDK is hard and Disc is easy. Didn't disappoint.
    Care to elaborate what exactly is hard about disc? The fact that you can't survive 5 dps on you longer than 15 seconds?

And if FDK is so easy, why exactly all leaderboards filled with them? Better yet, why is it one of the most underrepresented specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajstyle View Post
    Careful man, don't fall into the same trap I did, I had to ignore him and actually show him(multiples times) that he was ignored in order for him to let go. Don't give him any attention or information it's pointless trust me. For him frost dk is hard but he has 107 games played in 2's and he's at 1260, it's useless to try to explain to him anything.

Careful man, don't fall into the same trap I did, I had to ignore him and actually show him(multiples times) that he was ignored in order for him to let go. Don't give him any attention or information it's pointless trust me. For him frost dk is hard but he has 107 games played in 2's and he's at 1260, it's useless to try to explain to him anything.
    Quoting without a mention so baby boy doesn't get an aneurism, but what he said just proves my point.
    Indeed my highest rating was ~1600 during 8.2 with about 150 games, and in SL I played mostly with my partner who tries PvP for the first time, a balance druid. And it's impossible to get to 1400 because all the time it's either it's an unkilllable disc that can tank full convoke with Penance interrupted and Mindgames immuned, a sub rogue that can burst me (at least before the nerf) in 1 second, a mage that is impossible to pin down. So the point is, if FDK is so incredibly easy, how come it's completely impossible to win in the same cr unless it's not fotm classes?

PvP experience very limited and absent - Check
    Highest rating is 1600 and currently sitting at 1200 - Check
    Terrible Covenant for PvP - Check
    Talent all messed up for PvP situations - Check
    Doesn't know that Cold Heart is Nerfed in PvP situation by 70% - Check
    Doesn't play with obliteration in PvP or inexorable assault - Check
    Has more than 213ilvl and able to compete if knew how to play - Check
    Unable to look for information regarding his class in PvP anywhere to fix his own problems - Check
    Tries to tell people his class is complex while actually playing one of the easiest spec in the game - Check
    Says that Disc and Sub are actually braindead spec while they require one of the most game knowledge is skill to be good at - Check
    Can't understand by himself why there are no Frost Dks in top tier and understanding Meta -Check
    Ask everyone to explain to him why this and that while he could find it all by himself if he bothered to look -Check

"I'm going to argue with people on the forum, with my 1260 ratings, I understand all there is to know about PvP honestly. If they don't agree? Well, they go to hell!"

I wonder how many people are going to call you a clown before you realize everything you said is kinda irrelevant? Get some rating, then talk. Cause now all I see is a little dog who can bark, but can't bite

@xskarma this guy is still harassing people

Also Draylock is kinda right. Just as I said, less buttons doesnt make the game easy, but having many buttons which do everything for you and counter everything other have while also having a simple dps roation

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    @xskarma this guy is still harassing people

Also Draylock is kinda right. Just as I said, less buttons doesnt make the game easy, but having many buttons which do everything for you and counter everything other have while also having a simple dps roation
    If you want to signal a post, you don't have to @ an admin, you can just report it with the bottom right button.

And i'm sure you think he's right, you're like him. All you do is complain all day on mmo-champion forum and refuse to realize you're just not good at this game. But your ego can't take it.

So instead of actually improving and getting better, you come here and spread your poison. We don't need people like you in the PvP community.

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    PvP experience very limited and absent - Check
    Highest rating is 1600 and currently sitting at 1200 - Check
    Terrible Covenant for PvP - Check
    Talent all messed up for PvP situations - Check
    Doesn't know that Cold Heart is Nerfed in PvP situation by 70% - Check
    Doesn't play with obliteration in PvP or inexorable assault - Check
    Has more than 213ilvl and able to compete if knew how to play - Check
    Unable to look for information regarding his class in PvP anywhere to fix his own problems - Check
    Tries to tell people his class is complex while actually playing one of the easiest spec in the game - Check
    Says that Disc and Sub are actually braindead spec while they require one of the most game knowledge is skill to be good at - Check
    Can't understand by himself why there are no Frost Dks in top tier and understanding Meta -Check
    Ask everyone to explain to him why this and that while he could find it all by himself if he bothered to look -Check

"I'm going to argue with people on the forum, with my 1260 ratings, I understand all there is to know about PvP honestly. If they don't agree? Well, they go to hell!"

I wonder how many people are going to call you a clown before you realize everything you said is kinda irrelevant? Get some rating, then talk. Cause now all I see is a little dog who can bark, but can't bite
    You seriously cannot be this clueless DD
    I'm Venthyr cause I do PvE content mainly.
    My talents are PvE oriented right now. It doesn't take a genius to understand that I swap them and the gear to a 2H Obliteration when I do PvP.
    I did my research about how to do FDK PvP, and you'd know that if you had the decency to read. Which you don't.

All you do is act condescending, to literally everyone who doesn't immediately agree with your vile toxic bullshit. And you think I'm the clown here? Right...

If you honestly believe that the only people who deserve to have an opinion are the people at the top and the rest should just listen what they're told and never develop any opinions of their own, then all I have for you is pity.

Quote Originally Posted by NoXaL99 View Post
    If you want to signal a post, you don't have to @ an admin, you can just report it with the bottom right button.

And i'm sure you think he's right, you're like him. All you do is complain all day on mmo-champion forum and refuse to realize you're just not good at this game. But your ego can't take it.

So instead of actually improving and getting better, you come here and spread your poison. We don't need people like you in the PvP community.
    Who is we? I didnt vote for you

Who is we? I didnt vote for you
    Thank god it's not up to you when it comes to anything =/

Here is something that represents the situation very clearly for you and Dray Junior. It's called the Kruger effect :

Last edited by MakePvPGreatAgain; 2021-01-19 at 11:10 PM.

Everyone saying "Ret" has never played the spec.

What you need to do that pure DPS dont as a Ret.
    Heal team mates. This means having high awareness as WoG uses the same resource as your damage. This requires you to constantly think damage or heal? Rogue, Mage or Lock never face that.
    Ret has to Sanc team mates, and do so quickly or be called "Bad".
    You have to Hand of Sacrifice or BoP your team to save them. Again you have to be a lot more aware as you have the tools to save your partners.

Arena as a Frost DK is easier. The only thing you really need to be good at as DK is gripping swaps off your healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post

Heal team mates. This means having high awareness as WoG uses the same resource as your damage. This requires you to constantly think damage or heal? Rogue, Mage or Lock never face that.
    You have to Hand of Sacrifice or BoP your team to save them. Again you have to be a lot more aware as you have the tools to save your partners.

Arena as a Frost DK is easier. The only thing you really need to be good at as DK is gripping swaps off your healer.
    As Ret you have your bubble as an on-demand pause button, that allows you to do whatever you want. You have Blessing of Freedom that allows you to completely forget about slows. You have BoP that allows you to protect a teammate from a good chunk of damage. You have a baseline 5 sec stun AND get more cc with talents.

As FDK you also need to be aware of when and where to use your AMZ (and if Blizz ever fix the Dome of the Ancient Shadow - even more so). You also need to mind your resources to keep chains on targets. You also need to set up your Chains.

I don't see how one is easier than the other.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know you said you're prefer melee but honestly balance druid + Night Fae = ggIwinButton if you can't silence, stun or interrupt them for convoke

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post

I dont think Ret and fdk take much from each other gameplay wise. While Dk has less ressource managment, they also have a harder time to set up damage and need to look for positioning, while ret mostly can ignore the factor position with their abilitys and has more counter gameplay against other classes.

Still would say Rat is harder then sub or arms which are just faceroll

LOL frost dk hard. Lmao.

Play bm hunter or frost dk if you want it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think Ret and fdk take much from each other gameplay wise. While Dk has less ressource managment, they also have a harder time to set up damage and need to look for positioning, while ret mostly can ignore the factor position with their abilitys and has more counter gameplay against other classes.

Still would say Rat is harder then sub or arms which are just faceroll
    Youre flat out lying.

Rogue has the highest ceiling ingame. Sub requires much more to play on a good level than any other class atm. While it does seem easy to people because they can kill you in a stun, i welcome you to play sub at 2.5k arena right now. Having warriors and monks and ret doing 3x your damage because rogues looking for restealths everytime.

Dont play sub if you want it very easy because it isnt. Most people that saying they are easy, are malding baddies. If you get good as rogue, its very rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Solero View Post
    LOL frost dk hard. Lmao.

Play bm hunter or frost dk if you want it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Youre flat out lying.

Rogue has the highest ceiling ingame. Sub requires much more to play on a good level than any other class atm. While it does seem easy to people because they can kill you in a stun, i welcome you to play sub at 2.5k arena right now. Having warriors and monks and ret doing 3x your damage because rogues looking for restealths everytime.

Dont play sub if you want it very easy because it isnt. Most people that saying they are easy, are malding baddies. If you get good as rogue, its very rewarding.
    1. Amazing opener. Just stating someone is lying on a subjective matter automatically made your opinion seem much more true and imprortsnt. Good job, you already proofed your point.

2. No one talked about ceiling, Op asked for casual pvp, and yes there you can 1 2 3 people with a rogue. Yes op will probably lose to 2,5k player, but again that wasnt his question.

3. Druid has the highest skill ceiling , and that will probably always stay that way

4. If you think sub is harder then frost dk you never played both actively. But thats my opinion yours may be different, however specially in casual bg playing rogue is so much easier as you can solo carry almost everything because people dont know how to react to rogue opener / cc chains

Dh and Frost Dk are both on the bottom of the tier. Yes they are easy to play in theory. But If you arent a high xp you wont get far with them.

I would rather recommend sub rogue / warrior / shadow priest. As they are just press 1 2 3 but also have the tools for support and cc which you can use as you get better. However they are tanky and have enough damage so you dont need it at the beginning to win games.

And if you mean with casual pvp bgs 10/10 rogue as you can solo carry capture bgs
    Sub rogue 1 2 3? I never played rogue in my life and tried some pvp out last week...jezus, that is alot of crap you need to keep in mind. I would not reccomend that to anyone.