Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemydogxo View Post
    Anyone can play moonkin
    Well, I can't count the number of time a moonkin root me and used convoke on me. They sure had some nice healing during their convoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Ret is anything but tanky tho (the uptime is due to WoG healing, not tankyness). Also I have yet to one-shot people with equal gear with DT. Deffo not S Tier, more like A (as pretty much confirmed by majority of good arena players and worthwhile streamers/Youtubers.
    yeah tankiness is the wrong word for it, you can pretty easy top yourself but you are easy to kill in stuns when off heals arent working, the prot leggo will give you some extra life and i highly recommend it against any setup based comps.
    we can argue if ret is S-Tier or A-Tier, melee wise i would say he is S-Tier with the WW and warrior rn. all in all its a very good spec (maybe op) and you can definetly oneshot. look cdews new video about insane burst, the ret is doing 50k with divine toll in one global only to follow it up with 40k from final reckoning. if you didnt get the chance to one/two-shot ppl then try again. my full equipt rshaman died in 2 seconds hoj from DT and FR, not even mad, just how the game works rn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Rogue is easy because I can counter anything you can possibly do. You pop wings? I blind and restealth. Reopen and kill you (Ret example). You now bubble, I vanish and reopen when bubble expires. Rogue kit is absurd.

I wasnt killing afk players, stop being a donkey.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree with Warrior "A-tier". Its "S" imo. Simply judging by Arms kit its beyond insane which is awesome. Arms kit kit should crap all over RMX.
    yes, warrior in s tier is fine when i think about it now!

This whole thread is a cesspit of people unable to distinguish between a skill floor and skill cap. Subtlety this expansion (maybe not so much anymore) had a low skill floor and a high skill cap. The same can be said for fire mage and arms warrior. Boomkin and ret have a low skill floor and a slightly lower skillcap than mage, arms or sub rogue, ie there is less the advanced player can do to influence the outcome of a game via skill.

Assassination is somewhat the opposite of sub in that it has a higher skill floor but a lower skill cap.

Whether a spec is "easy" depends on the level of competition. Against total noobs (ie world pvp or low rating arena) skill floor is more relevant, it will be easier to succeed on a low skill floor spec. The higher you go and the more you improve the more important skill cap becomes.
    Last edited by intenz; 2021-02-04 at 02:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswayzee View Post
    yeah tankiness is the wrong word for it, you can pretty easy top yourself but you are easy to kill in stuns when off heals arent working, the prot leggo will give you some extra life and i highly recommend it against any setup based comps.
    we can argue if ret is S-Tier or A-Tier, melee wise i would say he is S-Tier with the WW and warrior rn. all in all its a very good spec (maybe op) and you can definetly oneshot. look cdews new video about insane burst, the ret is doing 50k with divine toll in one global only to follow it up with 40k from final reckoning. if you didnt get the chance to one/two-shot ppl then try again. my full equipt rshaman died in 2 seconds hoj from DT and FR, not even mad, just how the game works rn.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, warrior in s tier is fine when i think about it now!
    You don't 1 shot equally geared players, you don't. Videos mean jack shit when people are spanking undergeared noobs in skirmishes or BGs.
    -K