Farming Corrupted Mementos in Shadowlands Expansion

I've never played BFA.. and I am trying to farm corrupted mementos to buy items from Wrathion. Is there a fast way to farm these now that Shadowlands has released. After completing a series of quests chains I was tasked to complete the Orgrimmar Vision. I didn't really understand how it worked, so I kept dying. My cloak is only level 2 at the moment, and apparently I need to farm 10,000 coalescing visions to do the Orgirmmar Vision again. Some of these dailies only give about 300 coalesing visions.

What are my options for collecting corrupted mementos right now?
    Last edited by Worgenmaniac; 2021-01-16 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmaniac View Post
    I've never played BFA.. and I am trying to farm corrupted mementos to buy items from Wrathion. Is there a fast way to farm these now that Shadowlands has released. After completing a series of quests chains I was tasked to complete the Orgrimmar Vision. I didn't really understand how it worked, so I kept dying. My cloak is only level 2 at the moment, and apparently I need to farm 10,000 coalescing visions to do the Orgirmmar Vision again. Some of these dailies only give about 300 coalesing visions.

What are my options for collecting corrupted mementos right now?
    The assaults gave a decent amount (6500 for the weekly and half that for the twice-weekly one IIRC).

The assaults are the best way to earn coalescing visions. Corrupted mementos you can only farm from the Visions of N'zoth. I'd recommend looking at a getting started guide to see what you should expect to be clearing until your cloak is a higher level.

You really should look up a guide. You can't bruteforce visions, even as level 60 player with good gear.
    The mechanic behind it just doesn't let you bruteforce. When your cloak is 7/8, you CAN actually do a full clear run without masks.

Until your cloak is level 5, just go straight for the boss. No real point getting the 100 mementoes from the mobs in the first zone tbh.

Wow, didn't know the cloak was s till a thing. I tought they removed all corruption related mechanics with the SL prepatch.