Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
LastLast
  1. #241
    Stood in the Fire Guilford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    haha that made me laugh

    - - - Updated - - -



    wow so desperate to get this truth off your screens lol

    god damnit, you casuals ruined my fun in game gradually over time destroying my soul now you wont even let me have fun here.

    whats your problem!
    You're a case study in dunning kruger. Get some professional help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    If anyone still believes Sylvanas is responsible, you've not been paying attention.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Answer the question bro, whats your raid percentile? lets see how many of these guys that comment actually have 90+

    my guess will be NONE, nothing but pretend gamers in this social community now.
    Listen kid, I have been playing games for longer than you have been alive.
    You do not have the right to tell me how I enjoy the game I pay for.

    The last time I hardcore raided was ICC. I grew out of it, my e-peen does not need to be constantly stimulated. Does that mean I look down at people that do play the game at the cutting edge? Nope, not my business. Everyone should play their games in a way that gives them the most satisfaction.

    And you have some growing up to do. Don't bother replying as I have already blocked you, it's clear you have nothing to say that interests me.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    You're a case study in dunning kruger. Get some professional help.
    if you say so mate i will definately take your advice, thanks.

    whatever is easier for you to believe.

  4. #244
    Stood in the Fire LuckyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    North-rhine-westphalia
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post

    sigh all you want for extra effect that you are above me but sorry, your a pretender too clearly you need to go back to the logs reading school...mate
    I don't need to pretend anything, we are 7 weeks into the expansion and you don't even have curve while circlejerking about your heroic hps logs for some reason..
    In fact, i find this whole thread extremely amusing.

  5. #245
    To infinity and beyond det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    36,636
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    haha that made me laugh

    wow so desperate to get this truth off your screens lol

    god damnit, you casuals ruined my fun in game gradually over time destroying my soul now you wont even let me have fun here.

    whats your problem!
    Your attitude is making us sad I guess. And your cringey insistence on that warcraftlogs score. And here you do it again calling us "casuals" without even knowing any one of us and likely never having played with one.

    "The truth" will not go off screen. This thread would stay on MMO-C even when it is locked. And then you could put it in your sig and make you sound like a martyr. And even if it doesn't get locked, it will just fade out and move to page 2...5...200...

    "The truth"...sure ^^. It is "your truth" and nothing else.

  6. #246
    Damn, the 90+ parses on the heroic bosses as a healer.

    Wish that I was as good as you in a video game!

  7. #247
    I don't know if it's the case entirely, but it's definitely a reason why LFR has needed to be nerfed for a while. People don't want to try - people just want their rewards. Instead of stacking up "Determination" to insane levels to counter people's total disinterest in learning to play their class/the fight, just make LFR an absolute joke so people can just go in & afk it if they so desire.

    This is 100% why addons like Raider.io & WCL are more popular than ever, though. While they're not foolproof, if we're stuck needing to pug for an alt heroic clear or a M+ for whatever reason, we'll always refer to such tools.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I don't need to pretend anything, we are 7 weeks into the expansion and you don't even have curve while circlejerking about your heroic hps logs for some reason..
    In fact, i find this whole thread extremely amusing.
    no dont backpedal

    why are you talking about this expansion only? bit of a safety net? im talking about in general, as people get geared the quicker kill times will be the more overhealing will be done the less healers will be needed. people like you are what i dispise in this game, you talk with a sigh as if you actually know what your talking about and explaining is tedious then proceed to speak of only what you know which what you said tells me you play in an average at best guild that doesnt look to lower the number of healers, maybe around world 1000 guild that has a couple of top ranking dps players that you consider to be real gods (im nothing compared to them thats why you commented)

    this is how i quickly analyse and perceive things from tiny droplets of information which is what sets me apart from others in m+

    impressed? or na?

    how close was i?

  9. #249
    Elemental Lord Poppincaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Twilight Town
    Posts
    8,814
    If you want to play with people who care, then join a Mythic guild and run with them. If you're as good as you say, you should have no problem getting into one. Pugging has always been bad. I'd actually say it's better than it was in some of the earlier expansions due to the amount of information we have. Some people don't have time to do dozens of M+ for one trinket. Some people don't have time to do PVP in addition to the raiding they already do. Some people don't care enough to wipe in pugs over and over again just to get a boss kill that probably won't give them loot.

    What it sounds like is that you're frustrated with your own progress because you don't want to put in the effort to find a guild that matches your passion for the game and you're lashing out at others.

    Oh and if you must know, my Heroic Avg is 94%. Would be higher if our Sun King strat didn't scuff my dps so hard, but we kill the boss so I don't care that much: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...z#difficulty=4

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    If you want to play with people who care, then join a Mythic guild and run with them. If you're as good as you say, you should have no problem getting into one. Pugging has always been bad. I'd actually say it's better than it was in some of the earlier expansions due to the amount of information we have. Some people don't have time to do dozens of M+ for one trinket. Some people don't have time to do PVP in addition to the raiding they already do. Some people don't care enough to wipe in pugs over and over again just to get a boss kill that probably won't give them loot.

    What it sounds like is that you're frustrated with your own progress because you don't want to put in the effort to find a guild that matches your passion for the game and you're lashing out at others.

    Oh and if you must know, my Heroic Avg is 94%. Would be higher if our Sun King strat didn't scuff my dps so hard, but we kill the boss so I don't care that much: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...z#difficulty=4
    Frustrated with my own progress your not wrong and yes I can easily get into a mythic raid guild but I don't want to because as I said I no longer enjoy raiding and only tried sporadically since mop to get back into it either for gear or just to try and enjoy it again. I hate the feeling I get when I'm waiting for raid.

    Got all the consumables
    Waiting for invite
    Waiting for people to log in
    Whats taking so long why aren't people here yet
    Everyone gets there why haven't we pulled why a
    Is there only one tank afk and one tank still in orgrimmar
    Finally get going
    Then the feeling..... i have to sit here for 4 hours now

    That is the feeling I hate. The feeling when a shift starts at work like ah fuck I'm only 15 minutes into a shift.

    That is what raiding gives me. I leave so many raids half way through because I really cannot be bothered. Its not fun.

    Repeating the same rotation 9ver and over and over and over until the whole raid works in sync.

    M+ gives me 2 things
    1) variety. always having to think. Each pack is different. How can I help out. What might be incoming.

    2) option to have some dinner between keys or idk take a 10minute break when I see fit or maybe I'm not feeling too good can just call it a day have a break for an hour.

    So yeah. I played m+ and m+ only the only reason I raided at all in bfa was for gear. I joined a 10mythic raid guild (before everyone was 12/12 which was solid progress then. I needed the chest from vex I bonus rolled it on first raid and left the guild. I didnt even stick around to get the remaining 4 bosses they had on farm thats how little i cared about my mythix progress.

    Ofc half of you are going to hate how little I regard a guild like that. Good. Your not good because you raid mythic. Shits not hard.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i enjoy the hardest content. to enjoy the game i need to be playing the hardest content, for a casual its different, everything is hard. look how they nerfed taughast in the first week, that crap was so easy, just open your spellbook. nope, blizzard nerf.
    Ah, it's a guy who played a class with meme anima powers who didn't have to rely on a lottery to get through a glorified soul ash dispenser and developed an undeserved ego over it.

  12. #252
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,854
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    if you identify as a good player.....yes.
    ... ok nice troll thread, you almost had me until you pulled this.

    I identify as world first raider.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i enjoy the hardest content. to enjoy the game i need to be playing the hardest content, for a casual its different, everything is hard. look how they nerfed taughast in the first week, that crap was so easy, just open your spellbook. nope, blizzard nerf.
    yet you haven't even full cleared heroic yet, and yet "I need to be playing the hardest content" you arnt even half way done heroic, let alone mythic.

    which i wanna also point out you fucking hilariously complain about them nerfing toghast, but you haven't even beaten torghast yet. lol dude.



    also "I do not raid, but i still pull 90%" Yes... yo udo raid... you've done heroic for 3 weeks, still have only cleared half the raid, but you ARE RAIDING, and even then you brag about "lol i dont even raid and im 90%" yes you do raid, you also PVP and you M+ both to upper reaches... yeah you do LOTS OF CONTENT, so of course you are "not a casual" get the fuck over yourself.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-01-17 at 01:59 PM.

  13. #253
    I'm so fucking confused. Like what was the point of this? To point and laugh at people that play the game different than you?

    You seem annoyed/frustrated by people calling you a tryhard or whatever, but then proceed to be an asshole. It's very obvious why people are like that to you. I mean look at this...

    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    This game has become strictly social, it is now unfashionable to be good, whats more important is having a laugh with your virtual pretend friends from 600 miles away that you never even shared a coffee with.

    Im not insecure in the sense that il get upset if you tell me i have no friends, i dont have any friends in the game, i dont need friends in the game and i dont want friends in the game, what i logged in for was a good level of play, not buddies that stand in fire and laugh about it.

    Im a loser right? whos really the loser here? your all playing a game for social interaction, at least i wasnt that sad.
    You start by trying to build a bridge saying "hey you do you" basically...then go right down the road again calling these people sad for having friends.

    If someone pissed you off on in a group, tell them to fuck off and be done with it. This definitely wasn't nessecary.

  14. #254
    Titan Seranthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Langley, London, Undisclosed Locations
    Posts
    11,342
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    wow, really dont get the nature of the post do you, look my last key date

    your one of those guys that think your rank 1000 key is something, your best ever in game acievement arent you. all about perspective mate. when i did my first 15 mists it was sub 100 rank before i quit because it wasnt enough. or it might of been sanguine depths 13 tyranical that was sub 100 at the time because that was a bit testing (3rd week), either way i was surprised that sub 100 was so easy to achieve in a pug. cue more dreaming of a premade.

    i outgrew the playerbase, i see that now.

    Do you know what is really "L U L" a player like you would decline me because you would rather take the totem buff. clueless casuals oblivious to whats sitting in front of them in there lobby. "nEED sHAMAN" now that is lul

    - - - Updated - - -



    its fine someone just pointed something out to me which kinda made the penny drop, it wasnt the community getting worse as time went on, it was me getting better making it seem like everyone was getting worse.
    Those 'filthy casuals' you are whining about in thread after thread are doing better than you are... how do you account for that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    well he only sleeps and plays, everything else his mom will bring him to his room
    I noticed that too... and now he doesn't even have Wow to validate himself... he's 'permanently quit'.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i needed a premade to reach my true potential, and i never got one.
    THEN MAKE ONE.... Oh wait, you need someone to carry you to your 'true potential'.

    --- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    I remember back in previous expansions when it was an insult to be called a casual, now everyone identifies as one.

    So you think your good, whats your raid percentile?

    Tryhards, good players etc will raid and will have a high percentile because they hold themselves to a good standard, if your a good player then 90 percentile every boss is easily achievable EVEN IF YOU DONT RAID.

    - i dont have the gear
    answer - if you tried then you would know where to get the gear, its easily obtainable in pvp, pug raiding, m+

    - but m+ doesnt give you gear
    if your depleting keys because you dont know how to recognise a good/bad party before the key starts then yes, you will receive 50% less gear from a depleted key and the worst player in the party? he will be the one getting the single item....100% chance
    need a trinket? how about grind that dungeon untill it drops, is that trying to hard? because in previous expansions that was normal.

    - but i dont pvp
    i cannot put into words how easy and free 1400 rating is, with a bit of a push and some practice 1600 is easily achievable. 213s.....free, why not.....try? why not learn? i see lots of players making parties saying "new pvper" fair play to them! at least they are putting in some effort in something thats completely new to them.

    - ive had bad luck in raids with gear
    there is plenty from other areas, back in the day you would make a bis item list, now is no different except you have 3/4 and even 5 avenues to get gear from that are 197 minimum ilvl.

    - i have bad stats
    same as above, you have 3/4 and 5 avenues to choose your gear for free, if your low on haste which is a vital stat, why not look through the campaign gear list see if there is something slightly less ilvl with significatntly more haste? and run some sims? bg honor farming also have multiple choice items where you choose your stats 197 ilvl.

    - my class isnt very good
    This is easily the most frustrating response i have seen, your percentile is judged based on you against other people of your class only, i never forget when all my logs were 99 in mop and someone was flaming me about how im only them ranks because im disc and disc is op.........its vs other discs.....donut.

    if your 30 percentile what this ultimately means if your a fire mage, if you put 10fire mages in a fight you will finish 7th.

    - i dont even raid fully
    does that mean that you cant go to warcraft logs, read some logs see what works and adjust what you have to be the best you can be? means you cant sim? again, just because you dont fully raid doesnt mean you cant rank high when you pug/do

    Now, there are people that dont care about ranks, i get that. thats cool. perfectly acceptable, these are genuine socials. whats not perfectly acceptable is to be rocking round the game pretending to be a good player when you cant even achieve the most basic of thing a semi decent player could achieve.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...raenor/swiftiq

    i do not raid, i still achieve 98 median

    This game has become strictly social, it is now unfashionable to be good, whats more important is having a laugh with your virtual pretend friends from 600 miles away that you never even shared a coffee with.

    Im not insecure in the sense that il get upset if you tell me i have no friends, i dont have any friends in the game, i dont need friends in the game and i dont want friends in the game, what i logged in for was a good level of play, not buddies that stand in fire and laugh about it.

    Im a loser right? whos really the loser here? your all playing a game for social interaction, at least i wasnt that sad.

    yOUR a tRYHARD wITH nO fREINDS. your all welcome to each other, enjoy standing in fire, dieing to interuptable spells with your unenchanted gear while using the wrong rotation, at least you can all laugh about it with your "friends" when you fail or worst case scenario you can just blame the healer to protect your ego.
    Bruh this is another thread raging about casuals. You've got to get a life. These books you're writing (badly) cannot be worth it. Seek help.

    Edit: Eating crow. Posted with grammatical errors. Oh sweet irony.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Your attitude is making us sad I guess. And your cringey insistence on that warcraftlogs score. And here you do it again calling us "casuals" without even knowing any one of us and likely never having played with one.

    "The truth" will not go off screen. This thread would stay on MMO-C even when it is locked. And then you could put it in your sig and make you sound like a martyr. And even if it doesn't get locked, it will just fade out and move to page 2...5...200...

    "The truth"...sure ^^. It is "your truth" and nothing else.
    no your missing my point if you think I'm bragging. I'm not. I'm saying how easy it is to get that if you are good and its not even an achievement as many Bbe been happy to.point out as if its a put down. They agree with me and think I should be insulted its quite laughable actually how dumb they are.

    You wrote something earlier hows that going wanted to reply to you because your comment was about something that sounded pretty outright nasty.

    I have nothing at all against new players..players that want to learn. See my comment about new players in pvp? I said fair play to them. I respect those players that sit in the correct area where they should be. Its the fakes that ruined my game enjoyment that I hate. Players that don't try or care to simply be good enough.

    Il give you an example: in prepatch s4 dhs got nerfed into the ground right? It was a new week and we was 3 days in. I'd already ran i dont know 20 / 30 keys and got to see how hard dhs got nerfed by running some lower keys. When I pushed.my own key I got it quite high pretty quick because the content was so nerfed it was easy.

    There was a dh that signed up to a 25 or it may of been 26 shrine having ran zero keys since reset. He was around 5k s4 which was super respectable but he hadn't done anything in prepatch.

    He was happy to just risk my key. When I confronted him about it he started going off at me calling me scrub whatever. He played a class that was blizzard boosted the season before and evidently he didn't put any effort in he was just happy to collect his boost and risk wasting peoples time. Not his key. He didnt care.

    Those are the casuals I hate. The blizzard boosted fakes. Rogues in s3. Prot palas in pvp this season. Shamans sl. Paladins!! All through bfa. These players are boosted and they don't even realise how bad they are. Thats who my hate is aimed at not your new player type casuals. Got nothing but love for new learning players.

  17. #257
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,381
    Imagine flexing with a 5/10hc CN.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    whats your raid percentile?
    No one cares. Move on.

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Backsmack View Post
    Bruh this is another thread raging about casuals. You've got to get a life. These books you're writing (badly) cannot be worth it. Seek help.

    Edit: Eating crow. Posted with grammatical errors. Oh sweet irony.
    I got nothing better to do since I quit tbh. I was playing pvp but in not very good at it and I'm fed up.of getting outhealed by tanks so my new hobby is here. For now il be gone soon dont worry too much x

  20. #260
    This was the shortest 'I QUIT WOW' I've ever seen! Not even 1 day.
    Yesterday your post was closed because Blizzard was ruining everything and now you create one to blame the players.

    To be honest I just made an account on this forum to actually keep giving the other opinion than people who are here to only blame everything besides their self.

    If you want to play with only the best, you could find a guild or players who want the same.
    No it doesn't mean you have to RAID with them but can also join as social so you ask them, the also very best, to join you on your M+ quest.
    Like a player in M+ who does good? Ask them to befriend them and let them come with you on your M+ quest.

    Ofcourse I agree with you it's not hard to stand in fire or get out of huge 'ouchie' bubbles but who knows who is playing, a 12 y/o child playing WoW for 1 month? A disabled person on a joystick instead of the keyboard keys?

    Like stated before the elitist in you want only the very best of other players, than you gotta give some commitment yourself in keeping a healthy social relationship instead of throwing toxic shit on forums from Blizzard or MMO-C.

    And now the not so nice comment on my part: If you can't quit for more than 1 day, seek help in addiction or anger issues coach.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •