Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    You seem to have some issues detecting social cues so I will try to help. This is what bragging is. Intentional or not, it is what it is.
    its not how I see it. To me its a massive fuck you to the blizzard boosted retards who think they are something

Rogues s1 s2 s3 bfa blizzard boosted crappers
    Dh s3 s4 blizzard boosted crappers
    Mage s4 blizzard boosted crappers
    Paladin s1 s2 s3 s4 blizzard boosted crappers
    Shamans sl blizzard boosted crappers
    Dh tanks sl blizzard boosted crapper
    Paladin tank sl pvp blizzard boosted crapper

Anyone not in these categories my comments don't apply to you. Like at all
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    its not how I see it. To me its a massive fuck you to the blizzard boosted retards who think they are something
    There are easier ways to insult yourself but I enjoy this thread as performance art.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    There are easier ways to insult yourself but I enjoy this thread as performance art.
    hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhaha

So funny. So witty!

I know you are but what am i

its not how I see it.
    It doesn't matter how you see it. You are the one doing it. If ten random people come up to you and start calling you an asshole after 5 minutes of conversation it's a big red flag that you need some time for self reflection.

Up to you if you want to continue ignoring those warnings signs, but you are unequivocally bragging. Humble bragging if you want to be more specific.

To me its a massive fuck you to the blizzard boosted retards who think they are something
    You were talking about how you felt guilty in some sense that you were doing more dps than people on their main spec. That's what I quoted anyways.

That has nothing to do with what you just said.

hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhaha

So funny. So witty!

I know you are but what am i
    Well I didn't expect a compliment from you but thanks.

Jesus bro, most people play wow for different reasons. You need a lot of casuals in an MMO to make it good anyway, both for population and community but also so you can be a dick and look down on people in a game...lol.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

It doesn't matter how you see it. You are the one doing it. If ten random people come up to you and start calling you an asshole after 5 minutes of conversation it's a big red flag that you need some time for self reflection.

Up to you if you want to continue ignoring those warnings signs, but you are unequivocally bragging. Humble bragging if you want to be more specific.

You were talking about how you felt guilty in some sense that you were doing more dps than people on their main spec. That's what I quoted anyways.

That has nothing to do with what you just said.
    Read my comment about 5 up about who I.mean when I say blizzard boosted crappers

OP you are acting exactly like my friend when his schizophrenia started (not kidding) you should get yourself checked.

Also skyfury totem is elemental pvp ability...are you sure its the totem that pushed you from healing m+ and not the fact that you are delusional and hearing voices perhaps?

Read my comment about 5 up
    I read it. Still has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

I read it. Still has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
    If 10 random people came up to.me and called.me.an asshole if I wasn't being an asshole and was being honest I would tell them to go fuck themselves and probly drop the nut on the biggest one show of strength and that.

This game has become strictly social, it is now unfashionable to be good, whats more important is having a laugh with your virtual pretend friends from 600 miles away that you never even shared a coffee with.

Im not insecure in the sense that il get upset if you tell me i have no friends, i dont have any friends in the game, i dont need friends in the game and i dont want friends in the game, what i logged in for was a good level of play, not buddies that stand in fire and laugh about it.

Im a loser right? whos really the loser here? your all playing a game for social interaction, at least i wasnt that sad.
    This is kind of a concerning take my dude. In what way is being social and playing the game to be social in an mmo a negative thing? Why do you believe people doing that are "sad"?

There's nothing wrong with playing the game to challenge and push yourself, but I have no idea where you got this warped idea that not being that and just playing for social interaction is a negative thing.

I raided in a guild for 6 years that peaked at world 24th and let me tell you the social aspect was crucial. I can't imagine having played the game and not had that be a community and instead be a bunch of anti-social people who gave a shit about nothing but performance. What a miserable experience that would have been.

To the question in your subject line, the game has become increasingly toxic if you aren't performing at a high level. What you're seeing in the inevitable push back from that.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Krasuss View Post
    OP you are acting exactly like my friend when his schizophrenia started (not kidding) you should get yourself checked.

Also skyfury totem is elemental pvp ability...are you sure its the totem that pushed you from healing m+ and not the fact that you are delusional and hearing voices perhaps?
    right this second (im not logged in) go to m+ lobby. See all the groups with tank 3 dps and no healer. Tell me how many of them say "need shaman" in title or comments.

Do a little test if there is nothing drop a whisper and ask if they are looking for a specific class. See for yourself if I'm imagining things

Might just be for 15+ and over I dont suspect grps below.will care

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    This is kind of a concerning take my dude. In what way is being social and playing the game to be social in an mmo a negative thing? Why do you believe people doing that are "sad"?

There's nothing wrong with playing the game to challenge and push yourself, but I have no idea where you got this warped idea that not being that and just playing for social interaction is a negative thing.

I raided in a guild for 6 years that peaked at world 24th and let me tell you the social aspect was crucial. I can't imagine having played the game and not had that be a community and instead be a bunch of anti-social people who gave a shit about nothing but performance. What a miserable experience that would have been.

To the question in your subject line, the game has become increasingly toxic if you aren't performing at a high level. What you're seeing in the inevitable push back from that.
    I'm just mad at the blizzard boosted crappers.mate. I hate them so much.

Well this is the cringiest post i have seen so far this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great, and seems to have gone downhill at speed. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead