Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
15
LastLast
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I don't know if it's the case entirely, but it's definitely a reason why LFR has needed to be nerfed for a while. People don't want to try - people just want their rewards. Instead of stacking up "Determination" to insane levels to counter people's total disinterest in learning to play their class/the fight, just make LFR an absolute joke so people can just go in & afk it if they so desire.

    This is 100% why addons like Raider.io & WCL are more popular than ever, though. While they're not foolproof, if we're stuck needing to pug for an alt heroic clear or a M+ for whatever reason, we'll always refer to such tools.
    Fair play mate you understand.

    I didnt understand why they nerfed taughast so quickly it might of actually got players opening there spellbook to look around what they can utilise and learning how easy it is to watch YouTube videos.

    But nope. Blizzard was like oh sorry we set it too hard here let me change that.

    There is nothing in the game to increase the general game skill of players. No challenge modes etc where your gear is squished and you have to think about how your setting up. Just handout after handout after handout.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Imonaboat69 View Post
    This was the shortest 'I QUIT WOW' I've ever seen! Not even 1 day
    I stopped reading at this point.

  2. #262
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    completely missing the point, i dont raid, i rank high when i do, why dont others?

    what i wrote: keep feeding yourself those lies so you can live under the illusion that your good
    Its ironic that you think "hc" logs are something people take seriously lol. If its not mythic, good players dont care. The irony in this, is that you think you are good but contradicted yourself.

    EDIT:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...y=4&metric=dps

    Calls himself a good player, cause he gets 90% on HC, and cant even get a 75% on HC as DPS. LOL.
    Last edited by Soikona; 2021-01-17 at 02:16 PM.

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Imagine flexing with a 5/10hc CN.
    imagine not understanding something but still commenting on it. Classic!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Its ironic that you think "hc" logs are something people take seriously lol. If its not mythic, good players dont care. The irony in this, is that you think you are good but contradicted yourself.

    EDIT:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ty=4&boss=2398

    Calls himself a good player, cause he gets 90% on HC, and cant even get a 75% on HC as DPS. LOL.
    buddy. Where did i say I took heroic logs serious? Do I need to spell it out for you? It is not a brag. I am making a mockery of the people with 40 percentile logs playing a blizzard boosted class who think they are good.

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Fair play mate you understand.

    I didnt understand why they nerfed taughast so quickly it might of actually got players opening there spellbook to look around what they can utilise and learning how easy it is to watch YouTube videos.

    But nope. Blizzard was like oh sorry we set it too hard here let me change that.

    There is nothing in the game to increase the general game skill of players. No challenge modes etc where your gear is squished and you have to think about how your setting up. Just handout after handout after handout.
    Then don't play with such people. Sure the skill ceiling is higher than ever, but the skill floor is arguably the lowest it's ever been. Instead of putting yourself in a position to be annoyed by perceived underperformers, just don't play with them.

  5. #265
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    imagine not understanding something but still commenting on it. Classic!

    - - - Updated - - -



    buddy. Where did i say I took heroic logs serious? Do I need to spell it out for you? It is not a brag. I am making a mockery of the people with 40 percentile logs playing a blizzard boosted class who think they are good.
    You are the mockery, if you have to link HC logs to prove your point.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post

    - - - Updated - - -



    I stopped reading at this point.
    Fair point since I haven't read your main post about GIT GUD either.
    Try removing your blinkers and read the other 99% here that actually disagree with you

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Its ironic that you think "hc" logs are something people take seriously lol. If its not mythic, good players dont care. The irony in this, is that you think you are good but contradicted yourself.

    EDIT:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...y=4&metric=dps

    Calls himself a good player, cause he gets 90% on HC, and cant even get a 75% on HC as DPS. LOL.
    I really hate to do this, because the OP is kinda of a douche. But you are looking at Healing for a DPS log.

  8. #268
    I am Murloc! Atrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,586
    You don't need to push that hard to succeed, unless you're doing Mythic. OP's raid profile says 0 mythic attempts this raid tier, so...

    Our guild is full of casuals, most of us are 35+, and none of us take things ultra seriously, and we still manage to consistently achieve AOTC, every raid tier.
    Some people might push harder than others, that's personal choice, but no one is pressured to. And we still achieve our goal - to clear every raid tier while it's current. And we've done that, without fail, since Burning Crusade.

    Unless you want to be world first, why bother?

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    You are the mockery, if you have to link HC logs to prove your point.
    Still don't get it do you. God damn I cant even be bothered. Please don't reply

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    You don't need to push that hard to succeed, unless you're doing Mythic. OP's raid profile says 0 mythic attempts this raid tier, so...

    Our guild is full of casuals, most of us are 35+, and none of us take things ultra seriously, and we still manage to consistently achieve AOTC, every raid tier.
    Some people might push harder than others, that's personal choice, but no one is pressured to. And we still achieve our goal - to clear every raid tier while it's current. And we've done that, without fail, since Burning Crusade.

    Unless you want to be world first, why bother?
    unless you want to be world first why bother....

    Why you think I cared so much?

    I've thrown alot of muddied shade mate I got nothing against alot of players as I keep saying its the blizzard boosted.low skilled crappers playing meta classes I hate. Raiding is different I have nothing against raiders play what you enjoy enit. Explained earlier why I don't enjoy raiding anymore. Feels like a job shift.

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    You are the mockery, if you have to link HC logs to prove your point.
    he posts his logs, claims how good he is then when people point out those logs are shit he changes to "i dont care about logs and i dont raid"...
    i mean... he is the one who posted them
    he is either very bad troll or not very bright... or both

  11. #271
    what's the most mindboggling thing to me is how OP says the game is boring because it's not challenging enough and he's so super good at it but then only plays in mid-tier difficulty and doesn't even try to do the hard part. Instead he's quitting the game and making a thread like this.

    It's like those athletes who could've been playing in a top team but never quite made it because of this or that reason and are now remembering fondly the good old days when they were crushing it and they could've easily been in the top teams if it wasn't for X or Y.

    Holy shit, OP is Al Bundy

  12. #272
    The average age of the WoW player base must be now well above 25. People don't have the time to dump hours upon hours into the game anymore. Gaming has moved away from that. When I was younger I would religiously min/max to hit 97+ raiding percentiles. Anything else felt like a failure. We've had successive expansions that really don't offer anything new EXCEPT for Mythic+. That really added some longevity to the game. But since Legion there has been very little innovation.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    You don't need to push that hard to succeed, unless you're doing Mythic. OP's raid profile says 0 mythic attempts this raid tier, so...

    Our guild is full of casuals, most of us are 35+, and none of us take things ultra seriously, and we still manage to consistently achieve AOTC, every raid tier.
    Some people might push harder than others, that's personal choice, but no one is pressured to. And we still achieve our goal - to clear every raid tier while it's current. And we've done that, without fail, since Burning Crusade.

    Unless you want to be world first, why bother?
    true, and i dont think many people would object that
    what a lot of people here object (and openly mock) is that OP says how great player with "unparalel skill" (his own words) he is, and then shows his char with shows he is average at best... the pure delusions of that guy are laughable...

  14. #274
    Stealthed Defender unbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Posts
    6,477
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...raenor/swiftiq

    i do not raid, i still achieve 98 median
    That's what this was really about, wasn't it? Just here to boost your ego from what I can tell.

    Well, congratulations...you have a high percentage because you have better gear. You were middle of the pack when your ilvl was 5 lower just 4 days before.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonaboat69 View Post
    Fair point since I haven't read your main post about GIT GUD either.
    Try removing your blinkers and read the other 99% here that actually disagree with you
    Wut?? Please don't reply

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    I've thrown alot of muddied shade mate I got nothing against alot of players as I keep saying its the blizzard boosted.low skilled crappers playing meta classes I hate. Raiding is different I have nothing against raiders play what you enjoy enit. Explained earlier why I don't enjoy raiding anymore. Feels like a job shift.
    It is possible to play a class because you like it...not because it's "blizzard boosted". Also you played resto druid...?

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    People never made fun of me
    Having read your OP I can confirm that people 100% have made fun of you.

    Cool brag post about your high parses though.

    and there response when this information is put forward? "u mAD bRO"
    You've come to MMO Champ to write a blog post about how bad randoms are - you're clearly very, and eternally, mad.

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    That's what this was really about, wasn't it? Just here to boost your ego from what I can tell.

    Well, congratulations...you have a high percentage because you have better gear. You were middle of the pack when your ilvl was 5 lower just 4 days before.
    no. Its a shot at the fake blizzard boosted crappers that are running around like they are something with 40 percentile logs. If you want to see my logs for first time ever even pressing a dps button see my balance logs. Not that great are they? Still better than majority of the crappers on there blizzard boosted classes.

    I actually felt bad that raid because the 2 balance druids I beat on the first boss were main balance and I'm there switching boomie first time having not played it this expac and outdps them. That must have sucked. Its not all joy and.glory being good sometimes you feel guilty.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    The average age of the WoW player base must be now well above 25. People don't have the time to dump hours upon hours into the game anymore. Gaming has moved away from that. When I was younger I would religiously min/max to hit 97+ raiding percentiles. Anything else felt like a failure. We've had successive expansions that really don't offer anything new EXCEPT for Mythic+. That really added some longevity to the game. But since Legion there has been very little innovation.
    Fair comment mate. My issue isn't with everyone who.is casual.

    My issue is with all.of the fakes that reroll meta every season so they can be viable in m+ without developing any kind of skillset and destroying keys because of it.

    Example: imaging playing dh in a high motherlode and not using chaos nova once.... blizzard boosted crappers!

    Or a rogue in s3 doing less interupts than the hunter no cos and dieing twice to over aggro..... blizzard boosted crapper

    Or a rogue doing 18kdps in a high key when the average rogue does 40..... blizzard boosted crappers. Yet they always got the invite! Why?? nEED sHROUD

    Tbh shroud was pretty vital. Not like shaman crit buff totem now which is optional that really pisses me off. So.many ways for crappers to get boosted by blizzard

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    I actually felt bad that raid because the 2 balance druids I beat on the first boss were main balance and I'm there switching boomie first time having not played it this expac and outdps them. That must have sucked. Its not all joy and.glory being good sometimes you feel guilty.
    You seem to have some issues detecting social cues so I will try to help. This is what bragging is. Intentional or not, it is what it is.

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    true, and i dont think many people would object that
    what a lot of people here object (and openly mock) is that OP says how great player with "unparalel skill" (his own words) he is, and then shows his char with shows he is average at best... the pure delusions of that guy are laughable...
    You keep.mentioning that as if to mock it. You can mock.it all you want I will say it again.

    I have unparalleled skill.in m+

    Go ahead.mock I do not give a fuck. Its true

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •