Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
... LastLast
  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    I remember back in previous expansions when it was an insult to be called a casual, now everyone identifies as one.

    So you think your good, whats your raid percentile?

    Tryhards, good players etc will raid and will have a high percentile because they hold themselves to a good standard, if your a good player then 90 percentile every boss is easily achievable EVEN IF YOU DONT RAID.

    - i dont have the gear
    answer - if you tried then you would know where to get the gear, its easily obtainable in pvp, pug raiding, m+

    - but m+ doesnt give you gear
    if your depleting keys because you dont know how to recognise a good/bad party before the key starts then yes, you will receive 50% less gear from a depleted key and the worst player in the party? he will be the one getting the single item....100% chance
    need a trinket? how about grind that dungeon untill it drops, is that trying to hard? because in previous expansions that was normal.

    - but i dont pvp
    i cannot put into words how easy and free 1400 rating is, with a bit of a push and some practice 1600 is easily achievable. 213s.....free, why not.....try? why not learn? i see lots of players making parties saying "new pvper" fair play to them! at least they are putting in some effort in something thats completely new to them.

    - ive had bad luck in raids with gear
    there is plenty from other areas, back in the day you would make a bis item list, now is no different except you have 3/4 and even 5 avenues to get gear from that are 197 minimum ilvl.

    - i have bad stats
    same as above, you have 3/4 and 5 avenues to choose your gear for free, if your low on haste which is a vital stat, why not look through the campaign gear list see if there is something slightly less ilvl with significatntly more haste? and run some sims? bg honor farming also have multiple choice items where you choose your stats 197 ilvl.

    - my class isnt very good
    This is easily the most frustrating response i have seen, your percentile is judged based on you against other people of your class only, i never forget when all my logs were 99 in mop and someone was flaming me about how im only them ranks because im disc and disc is op.........its vs other discs.....donut.

    if your 30 percentile what this ultimately means if your a fire mage, if you put 10fire mages in a fight you will finish 7th.

    - i dont even raid fully
    does that mean that you cant go to warcraft logs, read some logs see what works and adjust what you have to be the best you can be? means you cant sim? again, just because you dont fully raid doesnt mean you cant rank high when you pug/do

    Now, there are people that dont care about ranks, i get that. thats cool. perfectly acceptable, these are genuine socials. whats not perfectly acceptable is to be rocking round the game pretending to be a good player when you cant even achieve the most basic of thing a semi decent player could achieve.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...raenor/swiftiq

    i do not raid, i still achieve 98 median

    This game has become strictly social, it is now unfashionable to be good, whats more important is having a laugh with your virtual pretend friends from 600 miles away that you never even shared a coffee with.

    Im not insecure in the sense that il get upset if you tell me i have no friends, i dont have any friends in the game, i dont need friends in the game and i dont want friends in the game, what i logged in for was a good level of play, not buddies that stand in fire and laugh about it.

    Im a loser right? whos really the loser here? your all playing a game for social interaction, at least i wasnt that sad.

    yOUR a tRYHARD wITH nO fREINDS. your all welcome to each other, enjoy standing in fire, dieing to interuptable spells with your unenchanted gear while using the wrong rotation, at least you can all laugh about it with your "friends" when you fail or worst case scenario you can just blame the healer to protect your ego.
    Where's the option "I sound like a douche." that you'd so perfectly fit in?

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i wouldnt mind that if he show at least modicum of achievment, all he does is CLAIM his skill is "unparaleled" and he was in legion in world top 15, yet chars he posted never went into top 300... what i love the most his own link to parses shows he is not even in top 12k and have half a raid still uncleared, but he claims how skilled he is
    so he is just nobody, falsely braging about being amazing, its sad realy...
    buddy your still at it trying to poke holes in a metal object, i was world 15 3 months before the end of legion in a premade of 3

    we had a system and consistency all we needed to add was a warlock slow (half the time) and a stun or a knockback.

    My premade tank quit 3 months before the end of the expac, i was 4.8k, i tried to pug being world 15 and was met with the same incompetence that is now in pugs to this day, imagine trying to increase your score in pugs when all of your keys are world 50, so i quit 1 month later having gained ZERO extra score.

    i was 4.8k 3 months before the end of expac, world 15, stab as many comments as you like at me to try and make out it wasnt true, it was true, so unlucky, your just going to have to handle that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Where's the option "I sound like a douche." that you'd so perfectly fit in?
    funny, sounds like something a casual would say.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    WoW was never my gaming focus in life, more to chill out. I was most competitive in games like Worms Armageddon (https://worms2d.info/People/Anubis) which I spent thousands of hours in. I joined and left a lot of clans in search for good players, got quite the bad reputation because of that back then.
    well i actually enjoy the thinking part of creating new routes etc, you cant do that in lowbie rank 1000 keys because everyone wants to just copy what the trendsetters are doing while failing it or not understanding why that trend is a thing.

    Example: so many dh tanks trying to facetank there way through a dungeon not realising dh is meta due to there kiting ability.

    Idiots! was same in bfa, i remember playing with sefty a high ranked prot warr, we go shrine he just runs out and eats all waterblasts, like hello mate you not gonna aoe fear. stun or spell reflect? he was like world 30 or something retarded.

    what about los? you can los the casters back into the room, no no, leaps out, uses nothing and goes splat, looked further into who he played with in his premade and he played with a druid which was built for pure single target pumping like a full kings rest build. wonder why that was. well, he was obviously friendly and fun to be around so he got the boost he needed from someone legit that knew the game and how to adjust to suit.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 09:57 AM.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    its funny you say this, i add crappers to my global ignore addon, do you know how many crappers i have on the list? 1100+! do you know how many good players i added to bnet in that time of adding all the crappers? around 10.... lol

    people like me do not want to play with you either! you suck and waste our time! we dont like you either.

    - - - Updated - - -



    its ok ive realised my problem, i got too good and moved into a big fish pond needing big fish players but i dont have the social skills to stay in there groups when invited though i most certainly have the skill.
    You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while.
    You are one of the issues this game has.
    I can only speculate what kind of a person you are irl, but I won't resort to personal attacks by actually saying it.

  4. #144
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    I remember back in previous expansions when it was an insult to be called a casual, now everyone identifies as one.

    So you think your good, whats your raid percentile?

    Tryhards, good players etc will raid and will have a high percentile because they hold themselves to a good standard, if your a good player then 90 percentile every boss is easily achievable EVEN IF YOU DONT RAID.
    Less than one in ten players will be getting 90+ reliably across all the bosses in a raid. Not everyone can do this even if they try, for fairly obvious reasons.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while.
    You are one of the issues this game has.
    I can only speculate what kind of a person you are irl, but I won't resort to personal attacks by actually saying it.
    what players like you dont understand is, while you log in and screw a key that might be ok to you, it might be ok to everyone else in the party.

    But your always going to get a guy that is sick of players like you, when he has ran the same key 15 times only for every time there is someone, that only logs in 4 hours a week, not good enough, wasting his time, so the key dies, he gets nothing for it, he has to go again, repeat.

    What dont people like you understand? if your not good enough for a certain level key, how about have some respect for the people that are and run lower keys untill you actually can contribute enough to go higher? why going for that boost every time and just wasting everyones time?

    its inconsiderate of YOU

    You think you know who i am but you really dont, on a new m+ week i would run 2/3 lower dungeons gradually moving up just to climatise with the new affixes and see how i can adjust my gearsets to best suit the week. what do players like you do? you log straight in, not knowing the new affixes and go straight for the highest key possible.

    say what me of you will. at least i never wasted anyones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while. .
    with how much (and how hard) competition there is, this seems to be his only "achievment"

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    with how much (and how hard) competition there is, this seems to be his only "achievment"
    you finished with trying to debunk my m+ ranks that im not even proud of? frustrated, the whole point why i made the post?

    your so off topic, you should probly go to bed or something.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    what players like you dont understand is, while you log in and screw a key that might be ok to you, it might be ok to everyone else in the party.

    But your always going to get a guy that is sick of players like you, when he has ran the same key 15 times only for every time there is someone, that only logs in 4 hours a week, not good enough, wasting his time, so the key dies, he gets nothing for it, he has to go again, repeat.

    What dont people like you understand? if your not good enough for a certain level key, how about have some respect for the people that are and run lower keys untill you actually can contribute enough to go higher? why going for that boost every time and just wasting everyones time?

    its inconsiderate of YOU

    You think you know who i am but you really dont, on a new m+ week i would run 2/3 lower dungeons gradually moving up just to climatise with the new affixes and see how i can adjust my gearsets to best suit the week. what do players like you do? you log straight in, not knowing the new affixes and go straight for the highest key possible.

    say what me of you will. at least i never wasted anyones time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So much assumption.
    Just because I don't like your personality you assume I'm a shit player who depletes keys.

    There are many tools available like rio, communities to join like minded people to play keys.
    Yet you pug and then cry about bad players.

    You have a shit attitude and it's your fault.

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    you finished with trying to debunk my m+ ranks that im not even proud of? frustrated, the whole point why i made the post?

    your so off topic, you should probly go to bed or something.
    So not proud of you've spent 8 pages and multiple hours wanking about it. I doubt you've even done a m+above a 10.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    So much assumption.
    Just because I don't like your personality you assume I'm a shit player who depletes keys.

    There are many tools available like rio, communities to join like minded people to play keys.
    Yet you pug and then cry about bad players.

    You have a shit attitude and it's your fault.
    Ever stop to wonder why ive got a shit attitude?

    Ever wonder what ive experienced? repeatidly, players like you. not being good enough.

    over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

    then when i lose my shit im toxic.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    So not proud of you've spent 8 pages and multiple hours wanking about it. I doubt you've even done a m+above a 10.
    oh wow, my toons are linked. you absolute weapon. i was doing 15s the week before christmas before i got bored and gave up because i could see it was bfa all over again, pretenders, pretenders everywhere, wasnt putting myself through it again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    So much assumption.
    Just because I don't like your personality you assume I'm a shit player who depletes keys.

    There are many tools available like rio, communities to join like minded people to play keys.
    Yet you pug and then cry about bad players.

    You have a shit attitude and it's your fault.
    you know its really funny that its EXACTLY what players like you say? "so you assume im bad"

    then you are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Did you just unironically describe being better than 90% of players as "the most basic thing you can do"?
    I don't think he knows how percentiles work.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Ever stop to wonder why ive got a shit attitude?

    Ever wonder what ive experienced? repeatidly, players like you. not being good enough.

    over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

    then when i lose my shit im toxic.

    - - - Updated - - -



    oh wow, my toons are linked. you absolute weapon.

    - - - Updated - - -



    you know its really funny that its EXACTLY what players like you say? "so you assume im bad"

    then you are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad
    Do you realize how you come across with posts like this?

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Ever stop to wonder why ive got a shit attitude?

    Ever wonder what ive experienced? repeatidly, players like you. not being good enough.

    over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

    then when i lose my shit im toxic.

    - - - Updated - - -



    oh wow, my toons are linked. you absolute weapon. i was doing 15s the week before christmas before i got bored and gave up because i could see it was bfa all over again, pretenders, pretenders everywhere, wasnt putting myself through it again.

    - - - Updated - - -



    you know its really funny that its EXACTLY what players like you say? "so you assume im bad"

    then you are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad

    next person: "so you assume im bad"

    then they are bad
    No you're just toxic. And maybe if you did anything beyond playing WoW you would have learned how to act like a normal human being. And prove they are all your characters. I could link any account I want and claim it was mine.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    No you're just toxic. And maybe if you did anything beyond playing WoW you would have learned how to act like a normal human being. And prove they are all your characters. I could link any account I want and claim it was mine.
    if i could link any character i wanted surely i would link something with a bit more weight than a world 126 rdruid? what would be the point of linking something that isnt mine? you stupid or what mate? xD

    link me yours, lets have a laugh! im predicting 56% median a couple of +10s for weekly, rest being 7s 8s and 9s with a couple of them being depletes, close? or are you even worse than that!??

    butthurt because im way better than youll ever be, classic dillusional casual.

    cmon big boy, big and brave commenting put your character forward like i did mine.

    and dont even bother trying to add a fake character that isnt yours i already know your crap just by the way you talk and what you have said. the question is...how crap.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 10:22 AM.

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    if i could link any character i wanted surely i would link something with a bit more weight than a world 126 rdruid? what would be the point of linking something that isnt mine? you stupid or what mate? xD

    link me yours, lets have a laugh! im predicting 56% median a couple of +10s for weekly, close?
    Ahh so you do admit you have shit characters. Tell me how does it feel being so shit at something you spend 2/3rds of every day playing?

  16. #156
    Sounds like someone's mad cause no one cares how good or bad they are at this game.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I don't think he knows how percentiles work.
    i dont think you get the point.

    whole community is running round as if they are 90 percentile, even 40 percentile players. why do they think they are so good? playing there viable classes that gets instant invite to every dungeon.

    Percentile is a way to measure how good a player is, sure its not universal and doesnt consider everything but it gives some indication at least, 40-60 percentil is casual. below that is full on crapper / clueless.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Sounds like someone's mad cause no one cares how good or bad they are at this game.
    im not mad, im releasing frustration and it is working believe me, its funny because the people i hate are the ones biting so hard because the post is aimed at them.

    Its giving me a lot of satisfaction watching them get butthurt

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Ahh so you do admit you have shit characters. Tell me how does it feel being so shit at something you spend 2/3rds of every day playing?
    yes, i admit my world 126 character is shit for what i wanted to achieve. do you know whats funny, casuals and crappers that throw shade at me here (like you) arent even close to anywhere near what i was massively dissapointed with. and you guys are jealous!!!! while im sad!!!! imagine that.

    not linking yours then mate?

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i dont think you get the point.

    whole community is running round as if they are 90 percentile, even 40 percentile players. why do they think they are so good? playing there viable classes that gets instant invite to every dungeon.

    Percentile is a way to measure how good a player is, sure its not universal and doesnt consider everything but it gives some indication at least, 40-60 percentil is casual. below that is full on crapper / clueless.

    - - - Updated - - -



    im not mad, im releasing frustration and it is working believe me, its funny because the people i hate are the ones biting so hard because the post is aimed at them.

    Its giving me a lot of satisfaction watching them get butthurt

    - - - Updated - - -



    yes, i admit my world 126 character is shit for what i wanted to achieve. do you know whats funny, casuals and crappers that throw shade at me here (like you) arent even close to anywhere near what i was massively dissapointed with. and you guys are jealous!!!! while im sad!!!! imagine that.

    not linking yours then mate?
    Lol jealous of you? And your what exactly? Your rank 2000+ character? I mean, I wish I had the free time you do, though I would definitely not spend all of it sitting in front of a computer.
    Last edited by Thestrawman; 2021-01-17 at 10:36 AM.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    You do realize how percentiles work don't you?

    90th percentile is easy to achieve because there is a massive group of players below 90 that makes achieving 90 easy for those who attempt it. If all the people below 90 suddenly became 90th percentile "because it's so easy," suddenly, 90th percentile becomes 9th, since 90% of players can now beat that score.

    In other words, your 90th percentile is only easy to achieve due to all the casuals you're currently shitting all over scoring lower than that, boosting that percentile much higher than it should be.

    You're playing a game to watch a number grow. I truly hope you see why this is a sad outlook to have when the alternative is having fun with friends.
    It's even worse than that. OP is a healer. Healer percentiles are completely meaningless because it looks at hps.

    Imagine two different groups:

    Group A has good players who dodge all mechanics and multiple good healers who all pump out decent heals and keep everyone alive while still having 50% mana left because there just wasn't much to heal.

    Group B has bad players who take unnecessary amounts of damage from boss mechanics and bad healers except one who just pumps out as much heals as he can. That healer ends the fight with 0% mana.

    That group B healer will be 99th percentile in warcraftlogs. He pumped out so much hps that he will be top of the charts for healing done for that boss.

    BUUUUT that healer will have barely any dps, while the healers in group A have maybe done damage half the boss fight.

    And that is evidenced by OP's warcraftlogs if you switch it over to damage. Hey @odamienskii what's up with the 53 and 13 (THIRTEEN) in your logs?

  20. #160
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while.
    You are one of the issues this game has.
    I can only speculate what kind of a person you are irl, but I won't resort to personal attacks by actually saying it.
    I've come to grow quite fond of him myself. If anything he's different. Nothing wrong about that. Entertaining.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    It's even worse than that. OP is a healer. Healer percentiles are completely meaningless because it looks at hps.

    Imagine two different groups:

    Group A has good players who dodge all mechanics and multiple good healers who all pump out decent heals and keep everyone alive while still having 50% mana left because there just wasn't much to heal.

    Group B has bad players who take unnecessary amounts of damage from boss mechanics and bad healers except one who just pumps out as much heals as he can. That healer ends the fight with 0% mana.

    That group B healer will be 99th percentile in warcraftlogs. He pumped out so much hps that he will be top of the charts for healing done for that boss.

    BUUUUT that healer will have barely any dps, while the healers in group A have maybe done damage half the boss fight.

    And that is evidenced by OP's warcraftlogs if you switch it over to damage. Hey @odamienskii what's up with the 53 and 13 (THIRTEEN) in your logs?
    The only people who care about healer damage in raids are HoF guilds usually.

    Besides, getting 99-100 logs for damage as a healer is piss easy. It tells you nothing. Just like any logs for any role does.
    Hi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •