Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Did you just unironically describe being better than 90% of players as "the most basic thing you can do"?
    I don't think he knows how percentiles work.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    Ever stop to wonder why ive got a shit attitude?

Ever wonder what ive experienced? repeatidly, players like you. not being good enough.

over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

then when i lose my shit im toxic.

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow, my toons are linked. you absolute weapon. i was doing 15s the week before christmas before i got bored and gave up because i could see it was bfa all over again, pretenders, pretenders everywhere, wasnt putting myself through it again.

- - - Updated - - -

you know its really funny that its EXACTLY what players like you say? "so you assume im bad"

then you are bad

next person: "so you assume im bad"

then they are bad

then they are bad

then they are bad

then they are bad
    No you're just toxic. And maybe if you did anything beyond playing WoW you would have learned how to act like a normal human being. And prove they are all your characters. I could link any account I want and claim it was mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    No you're just toxic. And maybe if you did anything beyond playing WoW you would have learned how to act like a normal human being. And prove they are all your characters. I could link any account I want and claim it was mine.
    if i could link any character i wanted surely i would link something with a bit more weight than a world 126 rdruid? what would be the point of linking something that isnt mine? you stupid or what mate? xD

link me yours, lets have a laugh! im predicting 56% median a couple of +10s for weekly, rest being 7s 8s and 9s with a couple of them being depletes, close? or are you even worse than that!??

butthurt because im way better than youll ever be, classic dillusional casual.

cmon big boy, big and brave commenting put your character forward like i did mine.

and dont even bother trying to add a fake character that isnt yours i already know your crap just by the way you talk and what you have said. the question is...how crap.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 10:22 AM.

if i could link any character i wanted surely i would link something with a bit more weight than a world 126 rdruid? what would be the point of linking something that isnt mine? you stupid or what mate? xD

link me yours, lets have a laugh! im predicting 56% median a couple of +10s for weekly, close?
    Ahh so you do admit you have shit characters. Tell me how does it feel being so shit at something you spend 2/3rds of every day playing?

Sounds like someone's mad cause no one cares how good or bad they are at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I don't think he knows how percentiles work.
    i dont think you get the point.

whole community is running round as if they are 90 percentile, even 40 percentile players. why do they think they are so good? playing there viable classes that gets instant invite to every dungeon.

Percentile is a way to measure how good a player is, sure its not universal and doesnt consider everything but it gives some indication at least, 40-60 percentil is casual. below that is full on crapper / clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Sounds like someone's mad cause no one cares how good or bad they are at this game.
    im not mad, im releasing frustration and it is working believe me, its funny because the people i hate are the ones biting so hard because the post is aimed at them.

Its giving me a lot of satisfaction watching them get butthurt

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh so you do admit you have shit characters. Tell me how does it feel being so shit at something you spend 2/3rds of every day playing?
    yes, i admit my world 126 character is shit for what i wanted to achieve. do you know whats funny, casuals and crappers that throw shade at me here (like you) arent even close to anywhere near what i was massively dissapointed with. and you guys are jealous!!!! while im sad!!!! imagine that.

not linking yours then mate?

i dont think you get the point.

whole community is running round as if they are 90 percentile, even 40 percentile players. why do they think they are so good? playing there viable classes that gets instant invite to every dungeon.

Percentile is a way to measure how good a player is, sure its not universal and doesnt consider everything but it gives some indication at least, 40-60 percentil is casual. below that is full on crapper / clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

im not mad, im releasing frustration and it is working believe me, its funny because the people i hate are the ones biting so hard because the post is aimed at them.

Its giving me a lot of satisfaction watching them get butthurt

- - - Updated - - -

yes, i admit my world 126 character is shit for what i wanted to achieve. do you know whats funny, casuals and crappers that throw shade at me here (like you) arent even close to anywhere near what i was massively dissapointed with. and you guys are jealous!!!! while im sad!!!! imagine that.

not linking yours then mate?
    Lol jealous of you? And your what exactly? Your rank 2000+ character? I mean, I wish I had the free time you do, though I would definitely not spend all of it sitting in front of a computer.
    Last edited by Thestrawman; 2021-01-17 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    You do realize how percentiles work don't you?

90th percentile is easy to achieve because there is a massive group of players below 90 that makes achieving 90 easy for those who attempt it. If all the people below 90 suddenly became 90th percentile "because it's so easy," suddenly, 90th percentile becomes 9th, since 90% of players can now beat that score.

In other words, your 90th percentile is only easy to achieve due to all the casuals you're currently shitting all over scoring lower than that, boosting that percentile much higher than it should be.

You're playing a game to watch a number grow. I truly hope you see why this is a sad outlook to have when the alternative is having fun with friends.
    It's even worse than that. OP is a healer. Healer percentiles are completely meaningless because it looks at hps.

Imagine two different groups:

Group A has good players who dodge all mechanics and multiple good healers who all pump out decent heals and keep everyone alive while still having 50% mana left because there just wasn't much to heal.

Group B has bad players who take unnecessary amounts of damage from boss mechanics and bad healers except one who just pumps out as much heals as he can. That healer ends the fight with 0% mana.

That group B healer will be 99th percentile in warcraftlogs. He pumped out so much hps that he will be top of the charts for healing done for that boss.

BUUUUT that healer will have barely any dps, while the healers in group A have maybe done damage half the boss fight.

And that is evidenced by OP's warcraftlogs if you switch it over to damage. Hey @odamienskii what's up with the 53 and 13 (THIRTEEN) in your logs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    You are probably the most unpleasant person I've come across in a while.
    You are one of the issues this game has.
    I can only speculate what kind of a person you are irl, but I won't resort to personal attacks by actually saying it.
    I've come to grow quite fond of him myself. If anything he's different. Nothing wrong about that. Entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    It's even worse than that. OP is a healer. Healer percentiles are completely meaningless because it looks at hps.

Group A has good players who dodge all mechanics and multiple good healers who all pump out decent heals and keep everyone alive while still having 50% mana left because there just wasn't much to heal.

Group B has bad players who take unnecessary amounts of damage from boss mechanics and bad healers except one who just pumps out as much heals as he can. That healer ends the fight with 0% mana.

That group B healer will be 99th percentile in warcraftlogs. He pumped out so much hps that he will be top of the charts for healing done for that boss.

BUUUUT that healer will have barely any dps, while the healers in group A have maybe done damage half the boss fight.

And that is evidenced by OP's warcraftlogs if you switch it over to damage. Hey @odamienskii what's up with the 53 and 13 (THIRTEEN) in your logs?
    The only people who care about healer damage in raids are HoF guilds usually.

Besides, getting 99-100 logs for damage as a healer is piss easy. It tells you nothing. Just like any logs for any role does.
    Hi

Lol jealous of you? And your what exactly? Your rank 2000+ character? I mean, I wish I had the free time you do, though I would definitely not spend all of it sitting in front of a computer.
    still havent linked that toon mate, embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I've come to grow quite fond of him myself. If anything he's different. Nothing wrong about that. Entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, getting 99-100 logs for damage as a healer is piss easy. It tells you nothing. Just like any logs for any role does.
    it's not about caring or not caring. The whole point is, if people make tons of mistakes then there is tons to heal. If people make no mistakes then healers can squeeze in damage. If someone like OP is looking strictly at performance then the best indicator for performance would be a boss kill where all healers have high percentiles in DAMAGE, not healing. High percentile in damage means everyone played well so that there wasn't much healing necessary.

OP is looking at the wrong data to jerk himself off.

i know how it works mate, if you read my comments you would hopefully realise quickly im not just a ranting buffoon.

i know healer logs are a sign of a bad raid, sometimes i used to stand in stuff to up my hps, thats how easy raiding is to me, i remember in legion one of the bosses i was just eating everything and frenzied regenning back up bored out my mind gm went nuts WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING .... "padding for logs mate"

find the game within the game!

still havent linked that toon mate, embarrassed?
    I'll link my character once you jump up to actually being rank 126. Shouldn't take too long right? It's only 2,667 spots. Easy enough for someone of your caliber right?

This is the single funniest post I've ever come across on the internet. There is no way someone can be this delusional. This is like if Dennis Reynolds played WoW. This HAS to be a troll, I simply cannot accept that a human being with this much of a warped mind could possibly spew this shit out for real. 10/10 for troll. LMAO.

i know how it works mate, if you read my comments you would hopefully realise quickly im not just a ranting buffoon.

i know healer logs are a sign of a bad raid, sometimes i used to stand in stuff to up my hps, thats how easy raiding is to me, i remember in legion one of the bosses i was just eating everything and frenzied regenning back up bored out my mind gm went nuts WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING .... "padding for logs mate"

find the game within the game!
    So instead of doing something productive with your GCDs and doing damage when there is no healing necessary, you instead take extra damage to inflate your hps numbers.

You're not a good player. You're just gaming the system to inflate a meaningless number and jerk yourself off to it. You call yourself a good player but your playstyle isn't competing with good players.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah not gonna lie thats kinda why i never bothered with dps logs as healer, i went full dps 1 raid in resto spec ranked like world 3 or something, nothing to be proud of when there was legit only 3 people that did that i was bottom of 3. no pride or competition in it, its fake.

- - - Updated - - -

So instead of doing something productive with your GCDs and doing damage when there is no healing necessary, you instead take extra damage to inflate your hps numbers.

You're not a good player. You're just gaming the system to inflate a meaningless number and jerk yourself off to it. You call yourself a good player but your playstyle isn't competing with good players.
    you have a point, doesnt sound good at all. what dont you get about the game within the game comment? i was bored, competing in logs was what kept it interesting for me.

first thing i would ask. whos logging, i wouldnt log myself incase it effected my framerates/connection.

just because your struggling having a hard time reacting to the 40 second timer unless its called doesnt mean everyone else is mate.

that one always makes me laugh "wHERE wAS tHE cALL" what on the 40 second timer on dbm that ticks down and grows big? WHERE WAS THE CALL! hilarious.

well he claimed multiple times that he was among 15best resto druids in legion (and linked characters that proved him wrong), that he is great player and his skill is unparaleled (literaly his words) so he should be among those who care...

I'll link my character once you jump up to actually being rank 126. Shouldn't take too long right? It's only 2,667 spots. Easy enough for someone of your caliber right?
    il private message you my bnet il log in and you can see if you like?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    well he claimed multiple times that he was among 15best resto druids in legion (and linked characters that proved him wrong), that he is great player and his skill is unparaleled (literaly his words) so he should be among those who care...
    your like a wet bogie you cant flick off.

funny thing is, why would i lie about being 15th? lol surely if i was gonna lie id say 2nd or something. 15th is a bit random.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this thread even about? There is nothing to even really discuss. If you don't like playing with bad players then play with people you know, get a guild, etc. The same advice parroted every time. Also, if everyone was a good player, then they wouldn't be good it would be considered average.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    What is this thread even about? There is nothing to even really discuss. If you don't like playing with bad players then play with people you know, get a guild, etc. The same advice parroted every time. Also, if everyone was a good player, then they wouldn't be good it would be considered average.
    kind of had an epithany mid way through thanks for a guy pointing out i was in the top bracket of players so its going to be harder to find them

the casuals keep commenting its fun to annoy them seeing as i quit and having nothing better to do, sad i know, but hey! they keep commenting blame them.