Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    your missing the point, most casuals with 40% will use all the excuses i wrote as to why they arent 90%, in there minds they are the 90%+ guy when they really arent.

the game is full of dillusional casuals that believe they are in the top 10% bracket when they arent even remotely close while playing there viable class, its all about perspective, i had a guy quite recently whispering me bragging about timing a 16 key, i said gg mate, rank 1000...... rank 1000 is the finest achievement this guy has ever done? he thinks he is something.....rank 1000.

in legion i was getting sub 10 world rank in keys. its all about perspective and levels.
    i finished bfa world 100 rdruid and i was damn angry about it.
    "In Legion I was among the 100 best players in the world, why are so many people happy with achieving things that were hard for them but not hard for me?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    But it is just a video game...why do you take it so seriously?
    i enjoy the hardest content. to enjoy the game i need to be playing the hardest content, for a casual its different, everything is hard. look how they nerfed taughast in the first week, that crap was so easy, just open your spellbook. nope, blizzard nerf.

how would you feel if you was running m+2 over and over and over and always the party cant handle m+3? would that be fun?

perspective, the game is more fun for a casual who is new to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    "In Legion I was among the 100 best players in the world, why are so many people happy with achieving things that were hard for them but not hard for me?"
    good point, i have outgrown the game. kinda hit home this comment. thanks.

i guess through my desperation to push on for more i didnt stop and take a look around at what was happening, i got too good and now i cant find the top 100 world bracket players i need to push on further.

seriously thanks for your comment, kinda made me realise it wasnt the community getting worse, it was me getting better.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    your missing the point, most casuals with 40% will use all the excuses i wrote as to why they arent 90%, in there minds they are the 90%+ guy when they really arent.

the game is full of dillusional casuals that believe they are in the top 10% bracket when they arent even remotely close while playing there viable class, its all about perspective, i had a guy quite recently whispering me bragging about timing a 16 key, i said gg mate, rank 1000...... rank 1000 is the finest achievement this guy has ever done? he thinks he is something.....rank 1000.

in legion i was getting sub 10 world rank in keys. its all about perspective and levels.
    i finished bfa world 100 rdruid and i was damn angry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

yes! one people use for social interaction over being good. i subscribed to this video game to play a high level, all im met with is a wall of casuals who make the same comment you have just made. its just a video game.

- written from a guy in his mothers basement.

- - - Updated - - -

casuals wont understand what i have written, they will brush it off as l2p, good players with high logic in game will get the points im making and while they wont agree with how i have written it they will get the points ive made because....they are true.
    Casuals don't care what you've written, big difference. If you want to try hard then join a try hard guild and solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    You're so good yet you haven't even done all 15s yet. L U L
    wow, really dont get the nature of the post do you, look my last key date

your one of those guys that think your rank 1000 key is something, your best ever in game acievement arent you. all about perspective mate. when i did my first 15 mists it was sub 100 rank before i quit because it wasnt enough. or it might of been sanguine depths 13 tyranical that was sub 100 at the time because that was a bit testing (3rd week), either way i was surprised that sub 100 was so easy to achieve in a pug. cue more dreaming of a premade.

i outgrew the playerbase, i see that now.

Do you know what is really "L U L" a player like you would decline me because you would rather take the totem buff. clueless casuals oblivious to whats sitting in front of them in there lobby. "nEED sHAMAN" now that is lul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Casuals don't care what you've written, big difference. If you want to try hard then join a try hard guild and solve your problem.
    its fine someone just pointed something out to me which kinda made the penny drop, it wasnt the community getting worse as time went on, it was me getting better making it seem like everyone was getting worse.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 06:27 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're 6 of 10 heroic. Even my filthy casual guild has cleared Heroic and has a few mythic kills. TBH it looks like you should be trying a little harder.

i enjoy the hardest content.
    You've only ever done heroic and got duelist once in 8 years of playing the game. You haven't done any of the challenge modes in MoP or WoD or Legion.

You haven't done any hard content, when no content is hard in WoW in your entire duration of playing this game.

You have played the game for 13+ years and expect people to be as honestly pretty bad as you. A lot of people haven't played for that long.

You've played the game 13 years, and make a pathetic thread like this when you have nothing to show for it.

Someone needs to calm down.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2021-01-17 at 06:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    On topic:
    Yeah, why isn't everyone parsing in the 90th percentile!!!!! Scrubs!

---
    Off Topic

Holy shit, really? 16hrs a day? I hear people do this kind of thing but I just never really believe it. 16hrs a day?!??!?! Jesus. How the hell do you, or anyone, manage that?
    Not hard if unemployed I used to put in 16-18 hour days way back when...more in ffxiv though but I did in wow as well

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    You're 6 of 10 heroic. Even my filthy casual guild has cleared Heroic and has a few mythic kills. TBH it looks like you should be trying a little harder.
    buddy, you dont get the post, its fine, judging a player based on his ability to move to point a when required and reaction to a 40 second timer will get you really far mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    You've only ever done heroic and got duelist once in 8 years of playing the game. You haven't done any of the challenge modes in MoP or WoD or Legion.

You haven't done any hard content, when no content is hard in WoW in your entire duration of playing this game.

You have played the game for 13 years and expect people to be as honestly pretty bad as you.

You've played the game 13 years, and make a pathetic thread like this when you have nothing to show for it.

Someone needs to calm down.
    check my other druid moojuv draenor. thats where i was world 100 bfa world 15 legion.

dámo kazzak was world 10 all star, when i raided (last time i properly raided was mop) i was in guilds like xeon competing for world 10 ranks on every boss with sneakzy, or it the guild might of been aeon, gm paladiom, dno if he is known but man he was a true good player, been in some top 100 world guilds when i raided mate, my problem was raiding was i kinda found it too easy eventually when you have raided mythic so much eventually it just becomes same crap different day.

Also was in a guild called high impact that recruited half of envy when they dispanded (world 5) never forget a player called shocktotem or something, he was easily the best player i have ever seen, had 4 alts it didnt matter what he played he was top dps, top interupts, least damage taken, perfect mechanics. wow what a player. im not that good but i was rolling with that level player.

so your telling me mythic raiding is hard for you? tbh i find it embarrassing when a player judges a player based on there progress, people who go for ranks are people who find the content easy and need a game within the game to keep it interesting, thats just my theory anyway.

My whole point is them players seem to no longer exist, nobody logs, nobody cares anymore, the standard of player has dropped so much and everyone is just happy going to social raids and failing mechanics while not doing enough dps in normal. and this is fine, because its what the game is now, world of socialcraft.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 06:41 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    buddy, you dont get the post, its fine, judging a player based on his ability to move to point a when required and reaction to a 40 second timer will get you really far mate.
    Pal, you said, "i enjoy the hardest content. to enjoy the game i need to be playing the hardest content" Which is obviously bullshit. You haven't even touched the hardest content in the game. You made a brag thread, but you have nothing to brag about.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do we call ourselves casuals, because we are adults who no longer care what random people on the Internet think of us. Nothing changed other then our lifestyles and mindsets.

I remember back in previous expansions when it was an insult to be called a casual, now everyone identifies as one.
    i play since march 2005, and it NEVER was insult to call someone or be called casual, only elitist morons seen (or still do see) it as an insult
    hell, wow itself when first released was sold as "casual mmorpg"...

I've never seen such a blatant and desperate cry for validation in my life. I don't know if I should laugh at your or pity you. It'll probably be both.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Holy shit, really? 16hrs a day? I hear people do this kind of thing but I just never really believe it. 16hrs a day?!??!?! Jesus. How the hell do you, or anyone, manage that?
    well he only sleeps and plays, everything else his mom will bring him to his room

wow, really dont get the nature of the post do you
    I get the nature of the post ... A combination of false assumptions, poor logic and other elitist gumph.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    so your telling me mythic raiding is hard for you? tbh i find it embarrassing when a player judges a player based on there progress, people who go for ranks are people who find the content easy and need a game within the game to keep it interesting, thats just my theory anyway.
    It's obviously difficult for you, the only time you tried it you avg parsed 38 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ne=17&new=true

- - - Updated - - -

check my other druid moojuv draenor. thats where i was world 100 bfa world 15 legion.

dámo kazzak was world 10 all star, when i raided (last time i properly raided was mop) i was in guilds like xeon, or it might of been aeon, gm paladiom, dno if he is known but man he was a true good player, been in some top 100 world guilds when i raided mate, my problem was raiding was i kinda found it too easy eventually when you have raided mythic so much eventually it just becomes same crap different day.

so your telling me mythic raiding is hard for you?
    I don't care what guilds you've been in.

You have absolutely no cutting edge achievements or 'difficult' achievements from Wrath+.

No Cutting Edge kills, didn't even get Xavius even though you have raided in every raid since presumably Vanilla, no Undying or any other comparable achievement, No Challenge Modes, No Mage Towers that are solo challenges. No Gladiator Titles even though you've played since TBC.

Heroic fights are an absolute joke, never mind trying to flex about healer parses. Who the fuck cares about healer parses? You can't even get good healer parses if your raid isn't dog shit.

whats not perfectly acceptable is to be rocking round the game pretending to be a good player when you cant even achieve the most basic of thing a semi decent player could achieve.
    This is literally you, you've played the game for so long and done nothing of note worthy of having an ego in the game. Literal nobody making this thread. What a joke.

You are severely underqualified to be making this thread. Your best achievement in this game, is killing Ra'den in ToT. That's it. And you're making this thread.

You have brain damage levels of cognitive dissonance.

Keep it up Ahead of the Curve, 1 time Duelist andy. You're such a WoW God.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2021-01-17 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I don't care what guilds you've been in.

You have absolutely no cutting edge achievements or 'difficult' achievements from Wrath+.

No Cutting Edge kills, didn't even get Xavius even though you have raided in every raid since presumably Vanilla, no Undying or any other comparable achievement, No Challenge Modes, No Mage Towers that are solo challenges. No Gladiator Titles even though you've played since TBC.

Heroic fights are an absolute joke, never mind trying to flex about healer parses. Who the fuck cares about healer parses? You can't even get good healer parses if your raid isn't dog shit.

This is literally you, you've played the game for so long and done nothing of note worthy of having an ego in the game. Literal nobody making this thread. What a joke.

You are severely underqualified to be making this thread. Your best achievement in this game, is killing Ra'den in ToT. That's it. And you're making this thread.
    Your judging a fish on the ability it has to climb a tree.

when i raided whenever i raided if i was actually trying i was 95+ parse in mythic.

no cutting edge, garrosh?

no gladiator, did i say i pvp? heck i didnt even try in pvp untill it was mandatory to do so in bfa to farm echoes, even then i didnt even download pvp addons, my goal was m+

judge me on m+ dude. world 15 with a premade of 3. thats where my 16 hours a day went.

see in bfa season 4 my ilvl when i did my first tyranical 21 underot? see the date? see the parties ilvl? see there neck level and essences? see how many gem slots they had? i can play world 10 m+ keys in the right team, ive done it plenty of times previous and had numerous world 10 ranks in keys over the years, ALL .....WITHOUT......A PREMADE

i needed a premade to reach my true potential, and i never got one.
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-01-17 at 06:49 AM.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ggan/axeperson

i would call myself a hardcore casual. i definitely play more and am better at my class than most people. i actually got scouted for a mythic guild once (i turned them down, not into slamming my head into a brick wall). i play for the social interaction AND the challenge of content. i love raiding with my friendly guild but it just became unbearable to have brick walls in normal mode. so i raid two days a week with the guild my hunter is in until they start doing mythic progress. after that, i raid two days a week with my friendly guild. it allows me to have my sense of accomplishment and challenge while also keeping my social aspect.

i do have feel like i need to say part of the reason the game has become so casual is because blizz keeps making the game more casual. people complained they couldn't see raids (even though they can form their own group) so blizz made lfr. a decision ghostcrawler would openly say he regretted in an interview. heroic dungeons got nerfed into the ground in cata because they were too tough for super casuals. then endless complaining when blizz tried to use proving grounds as a heroic que lock because people couldn't even understand what an interrupt is.

basically, people are lazy, blizz caved in, so people complained more, so blizz caved in more. it'll take years to undo the amount of entitlement the current general player base has.

going to your point though of your being a tryhard, i couldn't really care less. if you don't care about social stuff and just want to play with good people, go find a guild like i did and only do content with that guild. if you only want good players, you need to find them because you certainly won't find them on a regular basis using pug and que methods. aka, you don't have the proper expectation for what you are doing.

OP is the type of player that quits a m+ dungeon when he realises that it might not be a +3 upgrade. Probably plays a FOTM spec and dies on the most basic things.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    OP is the type of player that quits a m+ dungeon when he realises that it might not be a +3 upgrade. Probably plays a FOTM spec and dies on the most basic things.
    not gonna lie in pugs i quit instantly as soon as i realise the key isnt in time. why would i waste my time for players that wasted my time by not being good enough? 100% chance that the player responsible for ripping the key wins the single item, he doesnt deserve it. no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ggan/axeperson

i would call myself a hardcore casual. i definitely play more and am better at my class than most people. i actually got scouted for a mythic guild once (i turned them down, not into slamming my head into a brick wall). i play for the social interaction AND the challenge of content. i love raiding with my friendly guild but it just became unbearable to have brick walls in normal mode. so i raid two days a week with the guild my hunter is in until they start doing mythic progress. after that, i raid two days a week with my friendly guild. it allows me to have my sense of accomplishment and challenge while also keeping my social aspect.

i do have feel like i need to say part of the reason the game has become so casual is because blizz keeps making the game more casual. people complained they couldn't see raids (even though they can form their own group) so blizz made lfr. a decision ghostcrawler would openly say he regretted in an interview. heroic dungeons got nerfed into the ground in cata because they were too tough for super casuals. then endless complaining when blizz tried to use proving grounds as a heroic que lock because people couldn't even understand what an interrupt is.

basically, people are lazy, blizz caved in, so people complained more, so blizz caved in more. it'll take years to undo the amount of entitlement the current general player base has.

going to your point though of your being a tryhard, i couldn't really care less. if you don't care about social stuff and just want to play with good people, go find a guild like i did and only do content with that guild. if you only want good players, you need to find them because you certainly won't find them on a regular basis using pug and que methods. aka, you don't have the proper expectation for what you are doing.
    thank you mate, i have nothing against people that chill playing the game, thats cool.

And yes expansion on expansion blizzard have made it more and more accommadating to casuals and easier to play, perfect business sense, why would they accommadate the top 2% of players over the other 98%?

And yes i needed to find them, and i needed to find them early so i could compete, i didnt find them so its game over pretty much, same as bfa, im not playing catch up all season sifting through waves and waves of casuals who are only in the content due to blizzards setup allowing them to be. no real skill, i did it all in bfa im not doing it again, i finished world 100 and i was ANGRY about it.

respect to you and any true casual i hope you enjoy the game. its the pretenders that wasted my time all through bfa i hate and my post is aimed towards. the fakes.