Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Oh so now you got distracted. You had a bug. And you typed for a good min. So why were you doing all of those in a timed run? Weird right? And don't use typing as an excuse when you were giving commentary of your run in /say. You also tried to use follower missions for quick anima but didn't remember what you had completed. So weird that you suddenly use it as an excuse when it was intentional.

I watched the video. You didn't finish in 15 mins and that is all anyone needs to know. Stop lying. Stop trying to deceive. Near 15 is not 15. Which is why you keep trying to claim you did it in 15 in posts is dumb and a lie.
    Except it's not a lie, I have done it in 15 in the past. And I nearly did it again in the video, however again as I said in the very post I posted in it, I ran into some hiccups like but, server lag. And distractions. God why do your refuse to accept that you are wrong. Who cares if it was 15 minutes or 17 minutes, it's close enough.

People said it takes like an hour
    I said no it takes like 15 minutes
    People asked for proof so I recorded proof
    It took like 15 minutes, slightly more, but still about 15, far closer to 15 then 60.
    I've done it less then 15 before, atleast back when I was alliance and got way more anima then I do now as horde.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-01-22 at 08:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Who cares if it was 15 minutes or 17 minutes, it's close enough.
    Coming from the person who said 10 mins for a WQ is an exaggeration. Why cares 10 mins is close enough right? Weird how it is okay for you to lie but not others right? It is the fact you keep repeating that you did it in 15 mins when you clearly didn't. Instead of you stating it was close to 15. Words matter, you know that right?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I'm really tired of grinding WQs nonstop everyday just to meet my anima quota for the week. It's getting even worse each week too, since the amount of souls increases over time. As they increase, so does the anima requirement for building anything. Meaning the pressure to complete ALL anima WQs only goes up with time. Now I panic if I miss even a single one. How is that good design again?

The only quota is 1000/week, and you can skip that and use the catch-up mechanism if you don't care about getting renown right away. I find I have no problems getting around 1500 anima per week just doing stuff I actually want to do.

Of course at that rate it'll take forever to unlock the covenant stuff and get the cosmetic items, which sucks. That's what this thread is complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    The only quota is 1000/week, and you can skip that and use the catch-up mechanism if you don't care about getting renown right away. I find I have no problems getting around 1500 anima per week just doing stuff I actually want to do.

Of course at that rate it'll take forever to unlock the covenant stuff and get the cosmetic items, which sucks. That's what this thread is complaining about.
    The souls cap at 100. So it's not like you could bank them forever. If you grind only 1500 anima a week, then it takes you almost 7 weeks to get 10.000. In 7 weeks you get 105 souls. Oh, well you don't as they cap at 100. Obviously for the 10k building you don't need all the 100 souls, just 22.
    Then, if you wanna upgrade all other buildings to tier 3, it repeats. But if you wanna focus on the special building, then after that you need 12k anima and 40 souls. 40 souls will be already in your bank from the leftower from before, but 12k anima will take you another 8 weeks. And you'll have to skip souls quests.
    In order to not """"waste"""" souls, he feels the pressure to keep up with the anima income. That's how he meant. I guess.

If they wanted the souls to be the gate, not the anima, then they fucked up royally.

That's true I suppose, hadn't considered that.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post

Something tells me the drought won't last forever, in a year or two's worth of patches we'll be swimming in anima. You don't have to go out of your way for it right now unless you really want those cosmetics and achievements from unlocking everything asap
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account

Why aint this fucking hilariously relevent.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-01-23 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Something tells me the drought won't last forever, in a year or two's worth of patches we'll be swimming in anima. You don't have to go out of your way for it right now unless you really want those cosmetics and achievements from unlocking everything asap
    Yep, I hope you're right, because I will never grind anima and would like to see the covenant upgrades.

welcome to TIME GATE WARCRAFT

where all the content is hidden behind time gate, so you think the game is really big :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    welcome to TIME GATE WARCRAFT

where all the content is hidden behind time gate, so you think the game is really big :P
    I didnt know "You can now teleport from your class hall to oribos" or "Your followers naturally heal faster." was content hidden behind a time gate.

The time gates are renown and grateful souls, and that isn't what this thread is complaining about. You can grind for anima, it isn't really gated. Of course there are easier ways to get it on a weekly basis, but that isn't a hard gate.

Except it's not a lie, I have done it in 15 in the past. And I nearly did it again in the video, however again as I said in the very post I posted in it, I ran into some hiccups like but, server lag. And distractions. God why do your refuse to accept that you are wrong. Who cares if it was 15 minutes or 17 minutes, it's close enough.

People said it takes like an hour
    I said no it takes like 15 minutes
    People asked for proof so I recorded proof
    It took like 15 minutes, slightly more, but still about 15, far closer to 15 then 60.
    I've done it less then 15 before, atleast back when I was alliance and got way more anima then I do now as horde.
    Can you explain how you did 1k anima in 15 minutes? Just break down the times, traveling, the quests you did and it would be helpful to include a timer. SO like quest 1 took me 2 minutes quest 3 took etc.. Also locations will be helpful as well.

Nvm Just saw the video post.

So the video is 22 minutes, so it's not 15 right? i think there's a difference. Also your video starts in the location of one of your world quests. If you start from oribos now we are even further from the non-15 minutes. So we're closer to 30 minutes than 15, would that be accurate?
    Last edited by tommyhil622; 2021-01-24 at 03:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Can you explain how you did 1k anima in 15 minutes? Just break down the times, traveling, the quests you did and it would be helpful to include a timer. SO like quest 1 took me 2 minutes quest 3 took etc.. Also locations will be helpful as well.

Nvm Just saw the video post.

So the video is 22 minutes, so it's not 15 right? i think there's a difference. Also your video starts in the location of one of your world quests. If you start from oribos now we are even further from the non-15 minutes. So we're closer to 30 minutes than 15, would that be accurate?
    So yes the video is 22 minutes, however 4 minutes of it is me getting distracted or fucking up, like instead of going to.my next world quest I go and do mission table stuff wasting 2 minutes. And also server lag killing me, and refusing to let me join a group for the world boss.

And we could start in problem but I'm an engineer with flytrap, I don't start in oriboz, I start in my class hall, I pick up the quest, then I teleport to the zone I need to quest in. If I included that little bit it likely would be 1-2 minutes longer. So from 17 minutes to 19 minutes.

It's also much faster if you do it as alliance, again bigger warmode buff. I used to be alliance so that is when I got sub 15. Now idk if I can without super luck. But 17 minutes is still pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Last week I finished the Covenant campaign stories, unlocked the last tier of Covenant gear upgrades, and upgraded the few pieces of the Covenant set I'm wearing and after that I had 157 anima left. I have unlocked the four Covenant features only to the first level. It seems impossible that I would ever acquire the 80,000 or whatever it will take to upgrade everything all the way, so I simply gave up on the whole process lol.
    It's almost as though we're only 2 months into a 2 year expansion.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    So yes the video is 22 minutes, however 4 minutes of it is me getting distracted or fucking up, like instead of going to.my next world quest I go and do mission table stuff wasting 2 minutes. And also server lag killing me, and refusing to let me join a group for the world boss.
    You going to the mission table was an active choice though because you stated in your video that you remember the reward incorrectly. If it was as high as you would have thought you would have gladly used that gain for your attempt. Weird right? Stop making excuses and trying to claim you did something when you really did not. Starting in your class hall would still have been perfectly fine instead of Oribos. Stating that it would have added 2 mins of time to the run shows how much you cheated by starting at the quest spot with a group lined up.

That is the problem when you try to cheat or cheese your way with setting up a "perfect storm" of situations. No one cares that a perfect speed run can do it in X time. They care about more realistic things not a once a week speed run that you keep claiming different times then what it actually took.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I personally do not mind the anima costs of things as almost everything is cosmetic.

I grinded out the Oribos portal hard tho, that's the one thing that I think should have been baseline.
    Non-issue for mages/vulpera players.

Then again, the costs are simply insane if someone doesn't play the game as much as I do. I do all kind of content at a semi-hc level and even then I am sitting on 900 anima now after spending 10k on the portal rank 3.
    Let's not even mention the other 3 buildings, especially the abomination factory with its 6 or so upgrades.
    Also the renown quarter master having 2-3k Anima cost PER item.

There needs to be an increase somewhere.
    Here are some ideas:

Make players able to convert Grateful Offerings into anima. 1 Grateful offering = 50 Anima. Fair deal.
    Make bosses and m+ drop MORE anima depending on difficulty. Bosses should drop: 50/100/200/400 Anima (lfr/nm/hc/m).
    M+ could be spread out more based on ilvl brackets but I think 150 for a +15 would be the goal, it really shouldnt be more as this can be farmed endlessly.
    Let people buy a consumable from the renown vendor that increases all anima gain by 100% for 1 hour for like 10 Grateful Offerings or something.
    The necrolord anima conductor daily quests used to give 250 Anima each, make that the baseline amount for every anima conductor daily.

Options are there, they just need to use them.