Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Also a resurrection of the dragons flights or the dragon flights recruit the naturally evolved dragons like the storm drakes to revitalize the dragon flights.

Ohh and add a “back side” of Azeroth or at least explain why no ever comes back when they sail west from Kalmidor or East from Eastern Kingdoms.
    Dragon Isles seems to be a recurrent and popular request. Come on, who doesn't love dragons in their fantasy games? A dragonsworn class would be sooo awesome: mail wearing, 3 specs... Perfect.

The other side of Azeroth is also a clear winner. There absolutely must be something, anything west of Kalimdor/east of EK. It would also be the perfect opportunity to bring MoP 2.0: lighter theme after so much darkness and edginess, new class, completely new and let's hope, huge unnified continent. Who would be its inhabitants? Why was it hidden for so long? Countless opportunities for greatness!

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    - More customizations.
    - Abstract, otherworldly, gravity defying in some of the area of the zone. (Think of like.. Netherstorm expect more abstract. Upside down type of stuff.)
    - I want this to be accompanied by abstract, weird creatures. (Nazjatar pulled out some different looking creatures we never seen before. That I really appreciated. So I know the team should be capable of this. Expect I would like them to go even more extreme and make bizzaro type picasso type of creatures. So something not yet seen in this universe, that you can tame as a Hunter!)
    - I want an awesome Spirit Beast. (Most spiritual expansion ever and we have no new beast. Elegon does not count)

Still not clarifying this enough? Think of Alice in Wonderland, Labyrinth and Matrix.

Why want so weird and extreme? Because we are in another dimension. I would like them to embrace that. We are in another realm of existence, yet everything feels so grounded. I'd like them to embrace that it's something different and not go for typical mountain terrain.

I think asking for that type of zone and creatures might be a bit too much and not look favored upon. Still I just think it would've been the perfect time to experiment with some weird stuff.

So while my one request for bizzaro zone will be probably not be accepted. I still believe they could add more customizations and some type of decent spirit beast. I would like those two things at the least for the upcoming patch.

Honestly, this is the biggest letdown of Shadowlands. I was expecting something trippy, very otherworldy, things that mess up with our grounded perspective. This expansion honestly feels like just another planet, not an afterlife, a whole new dimension. What a shame.

Simple, either fourth spec or the introduction of a system like what we see in GW2 with weapons that expands playstyles for existing classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A new playable class. =/
    Amen to that brother.

No faction war (lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by renatompassos View Post
    Dragon Isles seems to be a recurrent and popular request. Come on, who doesn't love dragons in their fantasy games? A dragonsworn class would be sooo awesome: mail wearing, 3 specs... Perfect.

The other side of Azeroth is also a clear winner. There absolutely must be something, anything west of Kalimdor/east of EK. It would also be the perfect opportunity to bring MoP 2.0: lighter theme after so much darkness and edginess, new class, completely new and let's hope, huge unnified continent. Who would be its inhabitants? Why was it hidden for so long? Countless opportunities for greatness!
    In other universes i would but in WoW dragons have been relegated to punching bags for over a decade and a half so not optimistic about it.

i want content and good class design more than anything. as boring as wod was from the lack of content, i still played because i enjoyed my class. this time, there is no content AND i don't enjoy my class. sure, i could do raids and M+ but those are so unrewarding that it feels like a waste of time even if i do get gear. sure, i could pvp but i hate pvp so no. all the story is out for now so it's not like i need to keep farming renown to get that. i don't like maintaining alts so i only play my one toon.

basically, my one toon is about as good as he is gonna get until the next patch and i don't even enjoy playing it anymore. i'm sick of all these systems and trying to reinvent the wheel for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th times. just make good classes and good content first and foremost. THEN worry about extras like the conduit and mission table systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    No faction war (lol)

- - - Updated - - -

In other universes i would but in WoW dragons have been relegated to punching bags for over a decade and a half so not optimistic about it.
    The recent inclusion and story expansion is the only reason I’ve been certain that it would happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A new playable class. =/
    Watch that kinda talk before another thread gets killed by it

Quote Originally Posted by mihai25 View Post
    Yea, a new MoP like adventure, something totaly new.
    I can already hear the chorus of "X isn't WoW, X has no business being in WoW."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.