Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I wanna explore the universe and have an expansion on a new planet.
    lets upgrade from mounts and get our own space or airship!

It's pretty clearly stated the Old Gods were behind Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight. Nozdormu was shown his own death by the Titans and that tormented him, giving the Old Gods an easy way in.
    Hence it's pretty much done for.

I want them to focus more on features outside of the typical raiding and pvp,we havent had a major feature added in a long time,like transmog/pet battles/brawwlers etc...stuff you can do that makes the world feel more alive and not just raid logg or doing your games

-player housing like in wildstar with a new profesion just for it to build stuff
    -a permanent progression system not just borrowed power
    -a revamp of the world,those elwin trees started looking old all the way in 2009
    -a talent revamp...keep the current one but just add a legion like artefact tree where you spend points wile lvling and by the time you cap max lvl all the levels get filled,everyone has it but it just gives a good feeling wile lvling and alocating stuff,and would make lvling a bit more diverse as you can pick different stuff and in different order on alts
    -proly not next expansion but evntualy i want a reset of the world state,wow feels like mass effect these days,maybe after we defeat the major forces and things are in balance,we can get a timeskip where a big part of the gameplay is about rebuilding and making aliances,our characters sacrifice power to defeat something and get nerfed,or maybe lore wise this generation dies and we play as someone else,maybe even an ancenstor system like other games
    -a focus in exploration and maybe even a secondary profesion that lets you explore caves and find stuff you normaly wouldnt,i often wish we could find more interesting stuff in the world,pre mop zones

No new classes. New specs for each class (but not Druids, you kind of have them all).

Focus around another primeval force, but something we haven't really seen that much. Tyranny of Life, for example. What happens when Life runs unchecked.

Dissolution entirely of the faction war in terms of gameplay. It's nonsense and has been. This can be accomplished by add a mercenary feature for PvP, and otherwise everyone is able to group for all other content.

Meaningful, cohesive storyline. Stop downplaying existential threats that could be their own expansion pack.

Emphasis on quality-of-life features for all classes.

Instead of new skills, add skill-evolutions. For example, Mages have been using fireball for a long time - maybe it's time for Fireball to improve?

More Allied Races, but quality ones. Stoneborn, for example.

In lieu of more allied races, merge existing allied races that are really just recolors into their root race as a customization option. You choose their "origin" at creation, and racials are tied to origin.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    At least 12 dungeons and 5 raids. Revamp in classes / specs that haven't really been touched since MoP.

New class and new race (real one, not reskinned Allied Race).

At least 7 zones (one could be for the new race).

A new profession. Provide something interesting for the existing professions (e.g. legendary fishing pole).

A reasonable attempt to balance classes in PvP that doesn't rely solely on their go-to kluge (aka stuns, interrupts).

If Blizz doesn't want to give us flying, then stop making the zones such a pain to travel by land mount.

In other words, I want Blizz to put significant effort into the next expansion.
    they cant do all that in one expansion on release no less LOL,have you forgoten cata?the team was at its peak size then,and look what the revamp did to everything else,sacrifices everywhere,check out early cata development and how huge it was planed to be with raids and stuff,or wod and garrison how much development time it took

they would need to hire soooo many more people,i dont think you know how much time all that art takes to make,and if they hire people....how will bobby get his new yacht?

10+ Year Old Account
    Customization for allied races would be great (especially for Lightforged and Nightborne)
    Heritage armor sets for the other races
    Tinker class could be nice

10+ Year Old Account
    A new ranged hero class with healing and double dps spec, prefably Necromancer.
    A very cool signature text.

My interests shift time and time again, but right now I'd be in favour of

Dragon Isles
    - New continent between Northrend and Eastern Kingdoms; west of Quel'thalas. Permanently hidden ala Uldum Titan shenanigans
    - Tie ins with Old God temples, Titan facilities and potential gateways to other worlds where the Void Lords reside (Expansion 11)
    - Azjol Nerub returns as a Zone and Raid. Tunnels connect the Dragon Isles to Dragonblight/Wyrmrest in Northrend
    - Return of Caverns of Time dungeons/raids/scenarios - War of the Shifting Sands & Infinite Dragonflight 'Raid through Time'
    - Undead Galakrond as a raid or world boss
    - Dragonsworn class or 'Covenant' system
    - Class skins; 6-7 new "Classes". Bard, Runemaster, Necromancer, Spellbreaker, Witchdoctor, Dark Ranger and more.
    - New Profession: Minstrel. Compose and play songs that can buff large groups. Can also play music using keyboard
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-18 at 06:45 PM.

Just as long as it is nothing like:

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

- MoP Monkclass
    - Old Rage Mechanic with Stance Dance and Heroic Strike as a Ragedumper
    - Arenateams back, they could reward for playing as the same group over and over again, like 10% more/less rating for Win/Loss, same for RBG/Guilds. If you do RBG in a RBG Group u gain more Rating/Loot/Points/Whatever, exclusive Mounts/Sets etc
    - Many Talents should be Baselineskills, cause many of them were baseline back then and replace them with new talents
    - Stancedance back for Warriors
    - Making the Game slower again. ever 45-90 Sec Burst/Defensives are just to up often
    - A more "boring" story/raids/lore... so we dont are the super hero-god-champion that saves the day. I wanna be a normal adventurer again. the game feels like a bad shonen anime "thats not even my final form!!!!" and we get stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger... booooring

-A shift away from raiding towards more development of M+ and other party content.
    -PvP taken more seriously, like in WoW's peak when the game was dominated by pvp
    -A darker more adult overall aesthetic
    -Making old content more relevant not just via stupid pets
    -No new classes, they just ruin balance
    -Get rid of world quests and other hamster wheel "systems" and replace them with sandbox farming
    -Hire people just to ban botters, all day every day (not gonna happen)
    -Stop writing shit lore

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Just as long as it is nothing like:

That fandom deserves the reputation it has.

3+ Year Old Account
    New class or 4th specs, no new zones, I'd rather have a massive Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms rework (ala Cataclysm), no more borrowed power, armor tier sets, valor/justice points and PvP stat.

i just want world of warcraft

idk what the fk we have today

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post

We have World of Warcraft.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

What I want is way to much to ask for. In WoW we have already explored and faced every single possible thing and its time to move on to a whole new setting. You could make a WoW 2.0 set in a distant future with a new cast of characters and new races, with some of the ones we have whiped out of existance (hopefully all elves and gnomes). More new planets to visit, updated gameplay, new engine, interactive storytelling, a huge open world that feels dynamic and rewards exploring.

This is such a huge undertaking and I don't see Blizzard taking these kind of risks anymore. They are so much safer by just pumping out expansions that are solely made to keep the ''engagement'' metrics as high as possible, rather than innovating and to make fun content.

10+ Year Old Account
    - (primary) Racials being made a choice, unrelated to class. Combine the aesthetics of class X with racial Y.

- Deep dive into the Nerubian / Qiraji. I always loved these races, would love to see a whole xpac around them. Probably easy to pull off too, "while the world was busy with fighting off the threats at hand, the races dwelling bellow the grounds of Azeroth planned their next move...".

Those are the two things currently on my mind.

A game that gives without fucking you in the ass. (i.e. making legendaries not random, but then fucking you with low drops). Why can't we ever just have a good game? Why is there always a shitty trade off? Sigh. Never have I unsubbed so early in an expansion. Just sick of this bullshit.

I wanna explore the universe and have an expansion on a new planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A new playable class. =/
    I want those two connected!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolmmofuture View Post

Is this another Classic advocate post? Remember how TBC brought us to outer space? Not every WoW chapter has to be a copy of Warcraft III.

No more borrowed power systems. Class reworks talent system overhaul. No more shit of traveling to a new land and getting 10x more powerful just because. Stop reusing the same boring npcs to drive a story. Give us something new.... NEW!

But sadly its been too long I'm sure it's khadgars turn to come back and be the annoying neutral driving force of whatever lies past shadowblands.

A new something with no ties to the old something. We go there with the shit we wearing and that's it.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Solo mythic legion raids since they don't want us to this expansion apperently.