Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    World revamp and back to more grounded story in EK & Kalimdor.

We are undoubtedly due for a “fun” expansion akin to MoP next. Something completely new probably, new continent or planet, new race, that kinda thing makes the most sense.

Playable Venthyr & Kyrian.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Like a Tinker?
    Well one way or another it would keep a certain someone quiet for a while. Then again so did Demon Hunters but for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    My biggest wish for an expansion theme is something dealing with the Infinite Dragonflight. What actually caused Nozdormu to go crazy?.
    Nozdormu never actually went crazy - Kairoz was the one to take Garrosh back to the timeline leading to the events of Warlords of Draenor - and the only insane Nozdormu that has been somehow Nozdormu himself explained as following:

"(...) why I became lost in the timewaysss, Thrall. I was ssseeking understanding of how such a thing came to be. How I, who have always striven to honor the great duty the titans charged me with, could have fallen so far astray. The Nozdormu that Thrall rescued was the insane one, not Murozond. He was presented with the knot of contradictory timeways and he chose the wrong one - the one where he himself did not die, where Azeroth continued. He slew Murozond, in defiance of the vision given him by Aman'Thul of his own death, and he broke the Aspects on the anvil of his desire to break the loop Aman'Thul had placed him in. He didn't preserve time - he changed time. In so doing, he removed his dragonflight from the scene, abandoned his duty to preserve the one true timeline, and thus allowed the events of Warriors of Draenor to occur."

So in a way this chapter has found its closure. (btw yes, he said "Warriors", the "Warlords" wasn't a thing as a title when they scripted this)
    Last edited by ulululu; 2021-01-19 at 01:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Either delete all the mobility creep or homogenize all the mobility. Stop designing raids that require melee to run across a soccer field, back, then back again.

Something along those lines. Maybe hire people who actually play the game, I dunno. Blizzard is like a fast food joint, there's just billions of rules and procedures and fake crap and they create products they themselves wouldn't even want and screw up what you actually want.

account wide progress once you have done a story line quest no need to do it everytime on al your 28 alts on the same account, like the anoying introduction to the maw / and torghast quest.
    brought 14 characters to oribos so far and managed to get 7 to 60 but the renown time capt is really killing the joy of leveling the rest of my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I want those two connected!

- - - Updated - - -

Not every WoW chapter has to be a copy of Warcraft III.
    That actually is a very strong statement. I kinda see that, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    account wide progress once you have done a story line quest no need to do it everytime on al your 28 alts on the same account, like the anoying introduction to the maw / and torghast quest.
    brought 14 characters to oribos so far and managed to get 7 to 60 but the renown time capt is really killing the joy of leveling the rest of my alts.
    Don't get what exactly you mean, if you progress a character through the main story once you can choose the threads of fate after entering Oribos and literally skip the entire questing part to join your covenant and progress through the entire renown system with an - at best - low effort catchup. You have account wide legendary accessibility for specific legendary runes and if acquired with a specific class you can also instantly access it if you decide to play another alt of that class. The only thing I find kind of annoying is the introduction quest to oribos, I can see that as well but I'm pretty sure this will be an optional thing in the future after some time has passend for everyone that got at least one max level character with a certain renown level or something similar.

I want housing back. I thought that it was great in WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Like a Tinker?
    Never.

To OP: I want new classes, new races, expansion of the lore that actually make sense, new spells for my class, some visual revamps of the old spells, removal of new ugly casting animations or the way to turn on the old ones.

Thanks!

no artifact
    no legendary
    no azerite
    no soulbinds
    no conduits

No more borrowed power bullshit!

Just classes/specs/abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ulululu View Post
    That actually is a very strong statement. I kinda see that, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get what exactly you mean, if you progress a character through the main story once you can choose the threads of fate after entering Oribos and literally skip the entire questing part to join your covenant and progress through the entire renown system with an - at best - low effort catchup. You have account wide legendary accessibility for specific legendary runes and if acquired with a specific class you can also instantly access it if you decide to play another alt of that class. The only thing I find kind of annoying is the introduction quest to oribos, I can see that as well but I'm pretty sure this will be an optional thing in the future after some time has passend for everyone that got at least one max level character with a certain renown level or something similar.
    My last lvl 60 char can only catch up 1 renown a day still stuck at 13 for some stupid reason , the intoroduction quest is one, being able to select fate is a plus , then you get all the renown quest lines again even if you selected fate and you still get the same introduction to torghast quest, it's really boring enough to do torghast on one character. and on top of that is the lack of Variation in world quests, but maybe it's just me .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I want a revamp of EK and Kalimdor. All 2004 textures and models updated with the addition of modern quest-mechanics (talking head, bonus objectives, lots of voice acting) and lots of local threats.

With that revamp could come max level usage of the zones, as well as a few new ones. Not as disconnected as Cata zones were.
    You just opened up my brain and read my own words ^^

I really really hope this will happen... since those zones have so much Lore and significans to the Warcraft universe and they are totaly forgotten... so sad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    n̶u̶d̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶n̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ casting while moving as default
    Yeah, we really need that... its feel so 2005... that you cant move while casting
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

There's rarely one big thing I want, as I'm fine with more of the usual suspects (raids, dungeons, pvp).

Usually what I want to see different is edits to the class and system design, but that's more nuanced than a "in 10.0" kinda question and will have a lot of xpac specific stuff with the borrowed power systems. I'm forever latching on to brainstorming how to improve the systems.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

if nothing big changes in future 9.x patches there wont be a next expansion i.e. 10.0. shadowlands was their last chance but so far its as bad as bfa.

it just makes sense for them to call it a day and set up classic servers for all the expansions because everyone has a different favourite. why waste more dev time on shit like bfa/shadowlands if the good stuff had already been developed over a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    if nothing big changes in future 9.x patches there wont be a next expansion i.e. 10.0. shadowlands was their last chance but so far its as bad as bfa.

it just makes sense for them to call it a day and set up classic servers for all the expansions because everyone has a different favourite. why waste more dev time on shit like bfa/shadowlands if the good stuff had already been developed over a decade ago.
    You know, I've heard the exact same thing all the time for over 10 years now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    My biggest wish for an expansion theme is something dealing with the Infinite Dragonflight. What actually caused Nozdormu to go crazy? What was happening on the other sides of the Deaths of Chromie scenario? How did AU Draenor (and especially the Mag'har Orcs coming to Azeroth) affect the time stream? For that matter, how are the other dragonflights moving forward these days, aside from the small tastes we get here or there?

Beyond that, I like the idea of an Azeroth-themed expansion to make things a little lighter after all the chaos of the Shadowlands. Azeroth has a lot of open issues and rebuilding to do that we never seem to get to. Cleaning up Gilneas & Lordaeron, figuring out where the Horde & Alliance stand after an armistice and some time in the Shadowlands, doing something with that sword in Silithus...there's a lot of loose ends that would be nice to tie up. Also, there are a few wish list items people have wanted for a while that realistically we'd need a lighter Azeroth themed expansion to work out. Playable Ogres for the Horde. Tinkers as a playable class. Stuff like that.
    I’m looking forward to see what changes this afterlife will bring into regular Azeroth because from a regular Orgrimmar peon side, apart from maybe seeing (again) a weird sky and hearing of some horde board members missing, everything just seems to be normal as usual.

1) Void and Light expansion would be neat. But a return to revamped Azeroth with new continent or Dragon isles is more likely. Would be great too.
    2) New class. Always a welcome addition. Most people love it and create an alt to try it. ANY class would do for me, I will play any.
    3) Revamp to under-represented specs: Demonology, Mistweaver, Enhancement for example and most of all: SURVIVAL!! For God's sake, it's due time to bring back ranged Survival! Hunters are left with 2 specs for enough time already... (Hunter main here, since always)

Player / Guild Housing
    New Class
    Focus on Expanding World Mechanics / Immersion

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Is this another Classic advocate post? Remember how TBC brought us to outer space? Not every WoW chapter has to be a copy of Warcraft III.
    To make matters worse: Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne took us to Outland.