Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I see this type of Threads has a way for Blizzard put in the "Do not do" list and make something else to when releasing the new expansion they feel that they delivering something unexpected and feel proud about it even if its shit

I want to explore other planes of existence, which is what we are doing. This is Blizzard's version of "The Outer Planes" adventures like in DND, but really limited in scope and boring.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

I want Tinker class (hybrid with all 3 roles) and housing.

Those two would make me extremely happy.

But, i would like to also see the continuation of class progression. Hopefully some covenant abilities incorporated into classes somehow as well. Not all, just the most iconic ones like Divine toll, Convoke the spirits, abomination limb. The ones that perfectly fit the class fantasy.

Obviously, i want a new continent/landmass. I would like for there to be dynamic events rather than world quests too (these culminate in a zone wide world boss preferably). I would like to see secondary quests mostly removed for these.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-01-19 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A new playable class. =/
    No... They can't even balance the 12 classes they currently have with the 36 different specs split between them.

For the love of god, all I want is them not using precious development time for unnecessary sytems on top systems. Almost all systems are an annoyance and a chore to work with. This while we get a very limited amount of content for it in return. Imagine what expansion we would've had if we did not have overly gated covenants, soulbinds, conduits, legendarys, etc etc etc. Legendarys are just an extra talent row with more annoying chores to work around with. Why not just give us a bloody new talent row instead? The limited amount of dungeons, areas and an unfinished Maw are an example of victims of this sickness called mandatory systems.

Guild housing/guild territory (think of like GW2 Guild Halls where you have an entire instanced zone for your guild that you can decorate/modify).
    Player housing done right
    Nerubian xpac under Northrend. Maybe the SL happenings caused them to start attacking Northrend while we were gone? Idk just an idea.
    Rogue dungeon like Twisting Corridor with cosmetic rewards only but with more diversity in environment/design.
    New class or new specs for existing classes. Tank warlock? Range DH? Tank shaman? Melee mage (Enchanting blades or something similar)?
    More info on the Void Lords.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    No... They can't even balance the 12 classes they currently have with the 36 different specs split between them.
    Adding a new class wouldn't change anything in that regard, so why not? If new classes were to be added only when class balance is perfect... Guess what, we should have never got any new classes whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Adding a new class wouldn't change anything in that regard, so why not? If new classes were to be added only when class balance is perfect... Guess what, we should have never got any new classes whatsoever.
    There is no need for a new class if it is not new, but just a repeat of current classes.

And there is 0 need for a new class right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    And what makes you think they'll do it without adding a new class? We had TBC, Cata, WoD and BfA without adding a new class, and balance overall was not really much better or worse than the expansions that added a class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    There is never a "need" for new classes, or new races, or new features, etc.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is no need for a new class if it is not new, but just a repeat of current classes.

I mean, by that logic, DKs should have never been added. "We already have plate wearers who can tank or dps in melee!". Why introducing Monks? "There are enough tank specs already, and pallies/druids can already tank/heal/melee DD!".

As a matter of fact, we should have only four classes: tank, healer, melee DD and ranged DD. Everything else would overlap with existing roles and mechanics, and it would be hard to balance
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

New classes are fun and a big selling point for expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I want those two connected!

- - - Updated - - -

Is this another Classic advocate post? Remember how TBC brought us to outer space? Not every WoW chapter has to be a copy of Warcraft III.
    nah im not talking about theme (although there is an argument to be had), im talking about the games direction

1. Shadowlands, due to the time-related shenanigans, is a great opportunity for us to return on Azeroth and see it completely revamped. We could be some sort of long-forgotten heroes, so now our journey could start "from zero to hero" once again - as a Adventurer, not a Hero of Everything That Is Practically Impossible.

2. Get rid of all the covenant/renown/artifact/azerite systems. There are more problems than benefits with that - ALWAYS.

3. Forget about the cosmic/space cosmology, and focus on simple, linear stories, when you know your villian from the very beginning and work thoughout the expansion to neutralize that threat.

4. Make MORE rewards for things that actually require more engagement than "rare spawn" that actually spawns every 5 mins.

5. Bring back Challange Mode system in any form. Mythic+ is a great iteration of CMs, but it's absolutely not the same. Actually, Torghast+CM combo would be perfect, as Torghast in it's current form doesn't work well for WoW, but with the ilvl scaling and a pressure of time to complete it to get exciting rewards, it'd seem to be promising.

6. Bring back tier gear, especially tokens. Also: justice/valor points system to increase player's chance to target the right rewards.

7. Get rid of LFR, just like with titanforging, nobody ever needed that and it should be clear by now.

8. Get rid of World Bosses or rework it hard, so it's not a mundane weekly duty in a difficulty form of LFR. Bring back VoA instead, which at least required some effort to win the PvP/PvE battle and organize a proper raiding group.

9. Rework profession system, like from the scratch, make it much more interesting, so that everyone would love to have crafting profession other than herb/alch. With enchanting - give players a whole ranges of enchants that they can choose from, same with jewelcrafting and additional sockets.

Anything where sylvanas isn’t a key figure, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    We are undoubtedly due for a “fun” expansion akin to MoP next. Something completely new probably, new continent or planet, new race, that kinda thing makes the most sense.
    So Shadowlands was something old?
    As long as they do tbc, sure go ahead and do mop2.

Balance would be nice. Decent methods to gear up. I don't really care what shape the baddie comes in.

I agree they need to bring the story back down to earth so to speak before tackling light/void nonsense. shadowlands already kinda feels too distant from what I like about wow

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde and Alliance merged. Or on option to defect to horde or alliance allowing any race to be horde or alliance. Or a new 3rd faction of defecting alliance/horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well for starters I want the return of the reforger that would be a good start because it well allowed us to redo our gear to specific stats we needed.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

It's tough. What I want and what will most likely happen are so out of whack that logic is stopping me from wanting said things because they have like, 0 chance of happening. Simply, what I want is for whatever they do to actually be fun and engaging again. Shadowlands is a slight trend that way, but next batters gotta pop a dinger.