Poll: Will Trump Pardon himself?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    If Trump leaves the country to avoid prosecution, he should simply be drone struck.
    He can only do so much. I mean can Trump refuse Secret Service once he is out of the White House?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I've sent a note in.

I don't think I've done anything that needs a pardon, but I figure it's better safe than sorry.

Hopefully those few fivers I slipped into the letter I sent to Trump are enough to sweeten the deal.
    You should have slipped some coupons to KFC or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    He can only do so much. I mean can Trump refuse Secret Service once he is out of the White House?
    Yep, he can outright refuse it if he so chooses. Nixon did when he resigned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Did not know that about Nixon. I can definitely see Trump refusing SS in the near future (or forcing them to follow him to his properties on the governments dime).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Did not know that about Nixon. I can definitely see Trump refusing SS in the near future (or forcing them to follow him to his properties on the governments dime).
    Here is a little fun fact if he has the detail. All of his communications are monitored for life and all of his mail is read. He can only forgo that if he rejects the detail. Don Jr. dropped his because of the privacy thing.

Nixon did eventually refuse SS protection...but it wasn't when he resigned. It was in 1985 at which point he hired his own security.

Here is a little fun fact if he has the detail. All of his communications are monitored for life and all of his mail is read. He can only forgo that if he rejects the detail. Don Jr. dropped his because of the privacy thing.
    Probably was pretty hard for Jr. to score his coke with someone that followed him around.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Nixon did eventually refuse SS protection...but it wasn't when he resigned. It was in 1985 at which point he hired his own security.
    Ah, ok. I got my timeline wrong then. Thank you.

Apparently he also picked it up again though

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/polit...ice/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    If Trump leaves the country to avoid prosecution, he should simply be drone struck.

- - - Updated - - -

OR! Bannon has the piss tapes
    No, that's not how it works. The whole part about not being a fascist, means not supporting extra-judicial murder.

so basically he pardoned every financial criminal he or his allies vaguely had links too.

grim cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, that's not how it works. The whole part about not being a fascist, means not supporting extra-judicial murder.
    Especially when it's so much easier just to tell Iran where he is and let them handle it :P

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    so basically he pardoned every financial criminal he or his allies vaguely had links too.

grim cunt.
    Especially Jeanine Pirro's husband.