Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Av3rag3 Jo3 View Post
    Have you done m+ and pvp recently. Gearing via RBG isn't that hard either and will get you 220 at 2400 rating. Why should m+ be much harder than pvp. Futhermore finishing +7 with a pug is already a challenge. Doing +10 while sleeping is impossible. At least for the majority of players. If you look at the % of the player base who completed all dungeons at +20. That isn't a large group.
    Because it's PvPs turn. M+ has had four years of being the best. I hope Blizzard doesn't change a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by marulol View Post
    It should be how it was in BFA. No one complained about loot in BFA m+. Have m+ 15's reward 3 ilvls higher than heroic. I dont get why they made m+ 15's reward lower loot than heroic gear. M+15 should reward 216 gear at end of run.
    Because it's easier to do and is spamable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Yeah, you get ONE piece. Given you have 16 slots and you are not even guaranteed that that one piece will be in a slot where you need it, you will take “only” 4/5 MONTHS to gear up ONE char.

Really cool.
    Yeah, and clearing 1 boss gives you ZERO pieces. Clearing two bosses gives you ZERO pieces. Clearing three bosses gives you ONE piece. Clearing ten bosses gives you ONE piece, but you can chose from three.

Really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Don't blow this out of proportion. It worked fine for the last two expansions. It's obviously not a new or radical concept.
    Worked fine? I didn't have any incentive to raid last two expansions. Talking to my guildies now - everyone of them is thankful that they don't have to do more than one mythic dungeon and raiding is back.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Ilvl list from OP looks more in line with current raid difficulty. I fully support it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Mythic is already a free loot piñata. Complete M14, don't fucking even time it - free ilvl226 gear. Are you kidding me?

And now you wanna give spammable rewards?

Wtf is wrong with dungeon facerollers? How can they cry that dungeons are unrewarding, when literally majority of my gear is from dungeon vaults, because loot drops in raids once every two weeks and ilvl from raiding vault is shit.
    There are less people doing +20 then mythic raid 80% of m+ runs are 4- 10 so no its not free loot

Yeah, and clearing 1 boss gives you ZERO pieces. Clearing two bosses gives you ZERO pieces. Clearing three bosses gives you ONE piece. Clearing ten bosses gives you ONE piece, but you can chose from three.

Really cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Worked fine? I didn't have any incentive to raid last two expansions. Talking to my guildies now - everyone of them is thankful that they don't have to do more than one mythic dungeon and raiding is back.
    Sorry I don’t give a crap about raiding.

The fact that raiding loot system is actually shiet does not invalidate the fact that M+ loot system is actually shiet as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    Sorry I don’t give a crap about raiding.

The fact that raiding loot system is actually shiet does not invalidate the fact that M+ loot system is actually shiet as well.
    Sorry blizzard doesn't give a crap about running dungeons, raiding is real content with real ilvl.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Is there a way to query m+ statistics like number of runs at a key level per week?

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'd rather not gear up via shopping list simulator a la WotLK.

Also, these item levels are ridiculous. It'd outright end Mythic raiding if it were possible to get 233s from +20s.
    Based on my AOTC experience, my Heroic guild will never see a +20. Only a few of them will reach +15 by the end of season.

Right now our gear is around ilvl 200. It is stonewalled by limited raid drops from the 3 heroic bosses we have down, and the weekly chest. Progress to reach 210+ will be slow over the next two months.
    Last edited by Kelathos; 2021-01-20 at 07:39 PM.

Sorry blizzard doesn't give a crap about running dungeons, raiding is real content with real ilvl.
    Raiding other than mythic (and even the early mythic bosses) is basically free loot. More players = less individual skill contribution, easier to carry shit players, more margin of error. It's very outdated thinking to believe that raiding is some sort of pinnacle of skill. M+ is far more individually skill intensive, and PvP even more so. Finally pvpers are getting rewarded fairly, it's about time M+ was rewarded fairly also.

If fewer people raid due to that, then maybe raiding was never that fun in the first place? I know I would never raid if it wasn't for the loot, it's just fucking boring wiping on a boss for 2 hours because some retard can't understand basic instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by intenz View Post
    Raiding other than mythic (and even the early mythic bosses) is basically free loot. More players = less individual skill contribution, easier to carry shit players, more margin of error. It's very outdated thinking to believe that raiding is some sort of pinnacle of skill. M+ is far more individually skill intensive, and PvP even more so. Finally pvpers are getting rewarded fairly, it's about time M+ was rewarded fairly also.

If fewer people raid due to that, then maybe raiding was never that fun in the first place? I know I would never raid if it wasn't for the loot, it's just fucking boring wiping on a boss for 2 hours because some retard can't understand basic instructions.
    What a completely hyperbolic argument. If raiding wasn't "all that interesting" then why does the RWF garner hundreds and thousands of unique viewers every couple months? Why is raiding one of the main viewer attractions for the game on twitch? Why does warcraftlogs have more traffic every single raid tier? Why is raid participation increasing from BfA to this expansion?

There are a million counter-arguments to this drivel. Your personal distaste for raiding is not a reason for Blizzard to dismantle the entire platform.