Germination and circle lego

Just hit 60 this week on my druid and plan on doing dungeons 99% of the time. I really like the germination playstyle and was wondering on your thoughts.

With germination id get 1 more hot which does healing on its own, plus another stack to benefit from mastery. Id pair this with the circle lego, for 15% faster/shorter hots.

Compare this to photosynthesis for better tank healing, and 20% faster hots while using the double lifebloom lego.

How bad is this setup? I know the latter is the way to go but I've always liked germination.

In a dungeon, I'd almost always have rejuv and regrowth rolling on the tank along with lifebloom. With lego lifebloom would do 10% less healing, but could "pop" more. Along with 20% faster ticking hots and the occasional wild growth on tank as well. The dps and me would have wildgrowth and rejuvs, ticking 20% faster. Id also have the lifebloom.

Compare this to tank having 1 extra hot on him at all times so ~+10% more healing from mastery on top of the ticks from the hot. 15% faster ticks from lego, as opposed to 20% from photo. No chance to pop lifebloom. Dps would get the extra hot too, I wldnt get lifebloom on me.

I see my set up as less tank heal, but more group heal, at more mana cost.

My lego would also help a little with dps.

Any thoughts?

Germination just doesn’t compare to the other two choices right now. Depending on the affixes, you’re going to want to go with either photo or flourish. I’m actually leaning towards flourish as I push higher, the extra cooldown is great to have for emergency situations (especially if you’re taking SoTF instead of incarnation).

The problem I have with the lifebloom leggo, is that it feels like you’re constantly pushing lifebloom, I felt like it was taking all my gcds and I would fall behind constantly in high keys. Im currently using memory of the mother tree for keys and I’m feeling a lot more comfortable with it.

I don’t have too much experience with the circle leggo, but I know it’s mainly used to up damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Germination just doesn’t compare to the other two choices right now. Depending on the affixes, you’re going to want to go with either photo or flourish. I’m actually leaning towards flourish as I push higher, the extra cooldown is great to have for emergency situations (especially if you’re taking SoTF instead of incarnation).

The problem I have with the lifebloom leggo, is that it feels like you’re constantly pushing lifebloom, I felt like it was taking all my gcds and I would fall behind constantly in high keys. Im currently using memory of the mother tree for keys and I’m feeling a lot more comfortable with it.

I don’t have too much experience with the circle leggo, but I know it’s mainly used to up damage output.
    Thanks for the response. I've been using lifebloom lego with photo talent and its been pretty good. I can't really "feel" the 20% faster ticks but it's nice having an extra hot rolling on me so I can focus tank.

There are some times I'd like to use flourish. Bursting especially. Feel like lifebloom lego is a waste without photo tho. Might have to craft mother tree

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Thanks for the response. I've been using lifebloom lego with photo talent and its been pretty good. I can't really "feel" the 20% faster ticks but it's nice having an extra hot rolling on me so I can focus tank.

There are some times I'd like to use flourish. Bursting especially. Feel like lifebloom lego is a waste without photo tho. Might have to craft mother tree
    I’d rather have swiftmend Lego over mother tree