No class balancing before march the 7th?

As the title says. Will there likely be no class balancing though the AWC cups? Which according to last blue post will last til the 7th of march...

Quote Originally Posted by HawkonBloodeye View Post
    As the title says. Will there likely be no class balancing though the AWC cups? Which according to last blue post will last til the 7th of march...
    if that’s true we might as well call this season a wrap. what a shitshow

Yep. I guess time will show.

Personally just waiting for something to happen so I will do more than just cap conq every week.

i was pretty much hyped for SL PvP, but after bouncing between 1,6 and 2k in 3s as an arms warrior with Rdruid mate we both are so done with this game... Most of the Games we lose cause its just to much DMG/Burst or the Druid is oom. Even with all Hots/Defs up we dieing to some bursty shit. And because priests and shamans can spam purge for about 0 mana my druid mate goes oom so fast... just boring and sad.

If u dont get balanceupdates next week i guess we dont get them before blizzcon.

I don't expect any balancing before max renown level with all soulbinds and conduits are unlocked, which will be 9.1.

In fact, I don't have any expectation from current Blizzard.

I mean they haven't even touched survival and they so proud of that pile of s*.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Still better than BFA and legion. Except of a couple of outliers which are mainly tied to borrowed powers, the game is okay. Warrior could lose a bit, MW monks could definitely get some love and WoG healing toned / reworked / rebalanced. A couple of well balanced fixes could definitely shake the meta and allow specs to shine because they’re fine, they aren’t just a good fit for the current meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomene View Post
    Still better than BFA and legion. Except of a couple of outliers which are mainly tied to borrowed powers, the game is okay. Warrior could lose a bit, MW monks could definitely get some love and WoG healing toned / reworked / rebalanced. A couple of well balanced fixes could definitely shake the meta and allow specs to shine because they’re fine, they aren’t just a good fit for the current meta.
    Idk though. In BFA it was just Destro lock and PvE DH outliers. Then of course the corruption shitshow. With this season 4 specs, arms ret fire and WW, are completely monopolizing the ladder from 1600-2200 solely because of their covenant and toolkits making it 4x as difficult for players at that skill level not playing those classes to climb and gain rating.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will be hilariously bad to see the oneshots in those tournement in this horrible burst meta.

It also seems they are happy how it is currently. Sad part is that my friends just say to reach 1600 get the gear and dont touch it ever again or you are playing ret, ww etc. Thats sad.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-01-19 at 05:42 PM.

This game hasn't had balance since the day it was conceived. People that complain about balance are complaining because their class isn't fotm, or they suck at fotm. This game will always and forever have underpowered classes in PVP and overpowered classes in PVP. It's how they keep most people playing.

Field Marshal
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    This game hasn't had balance since the day it was conceived. People that complain about balance are complaining because their class isn't fotm, or they suck at fotm. This game will always and forever have underpowered classes in PVP and overpowered classes in PVP. It's how they keep most people playing.
    I mean you just roll a firemage or a hpala and be fotm for ever. Why bother playing other stuff and risk it right? I mean why would a company want stuff that are not broken and people having fun with their game. Noone asked for absolute balance. People are asking for their classes to have a viable spec and not getting trashed because they picked the non meta by default. WoW stopped being rock-papper-scissors a while ago.

Idk though. In BFA it was just Destro lock and PvE DH outliers. Then of course the corruption shitshow. With this season 4 specs, arms ret fire and WW, are completely monopolizing the ladder from 1600-2200 solely because of their covenant and toolkits making it 4x as difficult for players at that skill level not playing those classes to climb and gain rating.
    BFA was dampening shit show with tank trinkets, vitality conduit and then corruptions, it was straight horrible design wise, I’m not even getting started on classes. Legion wasn’t really good neither but at least players had to press their buttons unlike BFA. The current design is far better IMO, the issue lies in covenant imbalance and some overtuned stuff as we usually have anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    i was pretty much hyped for SL PvP, but after bouncing between 1,6 and 2k in 3s as an arms warrior with Rdruid mate we both are so done with this game... Most of the Games we lose cause its just to much DMG/Burst or the Druid is oom. Even with all Hots/Defs up we dieing to some bursty shit. And because priests and shamans can spam purge for about 0 mana my druid mate goes oom so fast... just boring and sad.

If u dont get balanceupdates next week i guess we dont get them before blizzcon.
    agree that there are things that should be balanced cause some classes and covenants combos are just to much
    although about purge spamming it`s ~5 casts and then 1x per ~5 sec in case of shaman, not sure how it works on priest tho

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"