Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

so... still no tuning

STILL no balance changes after the AWC clownshow. Just so strange that a high end company spends so much money on an event like that but won’t take 2 hours to figure out how to balance it

Whelp. Aight boys what PvP games are we playing because I’m tired of playing around combusts convokes and WoG’s

its nout about AWC, they just have no clue how and what to fix

they can play different patch/client/server on AWC so its not the issue

they cant fix stuff because they have no idea how deep the game is currently with legendaries/convenants/conduits/trinkets/talents
    they nerfed hunters before season started boom 2% representation - 15% aimed shot (+50% on double tap)
    rogue and rets got nerfed by lets say 50% and they are still fotm
    should they nerf ret healing by 50% what about boomkins/eles/enhs/feral healing?
    what will happen then? less comps will be viable, and stuff like arms/ww/spriests/rmp will dominate even more

they will nerf some more stuff and we will be back in wod again, there is no hope
    more aware players will quit, a lot of addicted ones will stay and shine it repeats over and over - after wotlk, after mop, sl could be new wotlk/cata/mop in terms of pvp, but its just gonna be wod v4 or bfa v2 except that u can finally gear up via pvp - they just gave up itsalmost 2 month now and there were no hotfixes to bullshit like convoke

It's such a joke currently. You got a few specs that can literally one shot you and the rest just got no place in the meta. Extremely unfun, I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed PvP so little. Maybe I should reroll fire mage and then it will be fun. Sad but true I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by heheszek View Post
    its nout about AWC, they just have no clue how and what to fix

they can play different patch/client/server on AWC so its not the issue

they cant fix stuff because they have no idea how deep the game is currently with legendaries/convenants/conduits/trinkets/talents
    they nerfed hunters before season started boom 2% representation - 15% aimed shot (+50% on double tap)
    rogue and rets got nerfed by lets say 50% and they are still fotm
    should they nerf ret healing by 50% what about boomkins/eles/enhs/feral healing?
    what will happen then? less comps will be viable, and stuff like arms/ww/spriests/rmp will dominate even more

they will nerf some more stuff and we will be back in wod again, there is no hope
    more aware players will quit, a lot of addicted ones will stay and shine it repeats over and over - after wotlk, after mop, sl could be new wotlk/cata/mop in terms of pvp, but its just gonna be wod v4 or bfa v2 except that u can finally gear up via pvp - they just gave up itsalmost 2 month now and there were no hotfixes to bullshit like convoke
    Also gearing through pvp is slow compared to any other way, still dont get why Legion system was removed, it was the best for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    Also gearing through pvp is slow compared to any other way, still dont get why Legion system was removed, it was the best for pvp
    ammm..... Troll?

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    ammm..... Troll?
    What? 10 chars

What? 10 chars
    PvP literally being the best way to gear up... slow...? I guess, if you clear 10/10M every week since WF kill you could arguably gear faster. Tho no determined gear.

What? 10 chars
    PvP gearing is the best thing that ever happened to this game...i mean Shadowlands PvP gearing

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    PvP gearing is the best thing that ever happened to this game...i mean Shadowlands PvP gearing
    Its best since wod - so its not long period
    But if u only pvp its slow
    After 4 weeks u had 5 items which was like max 200ilvl? I mean avg ilvl
    While pvers were already 215+ i remember having like 31k HP meeting full m+ ppl with 36k+

This is the moment pvp and pve ilvl is crossing so pvers may think pvp is superior

While pvers were already 215+ i remember having like 31k HP meeting full m+ ppl with 36k+

This is the moment pvp and pve ilvl is crossing so pvers may think pvp is superior
    This is just flat out wrong. Almost all serious raiding people have 4-5 pieces of high level PVP gear because it is the easiest to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlunie View Post
    This is just flat out wrong. Almost all serious raiding people have 4-5 pieces of high level PVP gear because it is the easiest to obtain.
    you can do 100 mythic+15 runs and get full 220, you can do 10000000 arenas and you'll still be hardstuck at 210 because you need to wait for weekly cap

Appearently i havent got any loot from doing pvp except vault and hell low conquest cap
    And they could spam m+ to get gear while i was calculating if 550cp was enough for half of an item

I mean...sure
    My point of view is strange because i see the 197 ilvl pieces as something "good"
    While in your eyes this is shit gear pieces (unrated pieces leveled up)

PvP pieces are somewhat decent because they all have Versatility and Trinket bonus boosts our attack up a bit.

My way of seeing things may be completely wrong...but what is not wrong is the satisfaction u get by gearing through pvp. Is very satisfying
    But the power compared to PvE'ers...i have no idea

are you kidding me ? im outgearing my mythic raiding guild just cause i farm 2200 rated items. Pvp gearing is super fast and efficient ......

saying that pvp gearing is slow has to be a joke,or someone completly divorced from reality....everyone has been complaining that pvp gearing is to good,not just for pvp but for pve as well,its just not even close,they need to add badges for pve soon because its ridiculous how it is now...or add resilience back

you can do 100 mythic+15 runs and get full 220, you can do 10000000 arenas and you'll still be hardstuck at 210 because you need to wait for weekly cap
    Actually you only get 210 end of the dungeon.

Appearently i havent got any loot from doing pvp except vault and hell low conquest cap
    And they could spam m+ to get gear while i was calculating if 550cp was enough for half of an item
    You can upgrade your great vault gear. So basically you get 550 cp plus 1 piece of loot if you are pvp'er and you get to upgrade the Great Vault gear just like you can upgrade the CP gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Santas View Post
    It's such a joke currently. You got a few specs that can literally one shot you and the rest just got no place in the meta. Extremely unfun, I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed PvP so little. Maybe I should reroll fire mage and then it will be fun. Sad but true I guess.
    Not exactly sure if we were watching the same stream but there was very little "one shotting" going on. Druid convoke was pretty much the only thing one shotting and you actually have to let that cast go uninterrupted.

This is wrong. M+ caps out at 210. Much easier to get 1800 and get 220. The fact you can get 213 from being 1600 is hilarious considering how easy it is. You have to wait for weekly reset for any item over 210 . Please don’t talk about thing you don’t know.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean then that’s on you. It super easy to acquire and upgrade. Can get same ilevel as heroic just for being 1600. 1800 (which is stupid easy compared to m15) allows you to upgrade 7 ilevels over heroic and 10 over the highest drop you can “farm”.

This is wrong. M+ caps out at 210. Much easier to get 1800 and get 220. The fact you can get 213 from being 1600 is hilarious considering how easy it is. You have to wait for weekly reset for any item over 210 . Please don’t talk about thing you don’t know.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean then that’s on you. It super easy to acquire and upgrade. Can get same ilevel as heroic just for being 1600. 1800 (which is stupid easy compared to m15) allows you to upgrade 7 ilevels over heroic and 10 over the highest drop you can “farm”.
    What class/comp did you play for your super easy 1800?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    What class/comp did you play for your super easy 1800?
    Done it on Havok, Priest, and Boomkin.

- - - Updated - - -

Done it on Havok, Priest, and Boomkin.
    Hav & Resto Druid

Boomy, Lock, Shaman

RMP for priest

Only one group wasn’t a pug.

- - - Updated - - -

so what should i have done maybe i was just unlucky with arena loot..oh sorry i havent got any because there is no loot for winning games
    i played for a month only pvp and my gear was 10 x 184ilvl and 5x 226, how could i get more? 4 of those items were pure rng, some were just 525 conquest like back with super low impact stats
    pvers were runing ~210gear first week of the season i had 186 back then just because i played only pvp
    now the gear diff is fading so its super bad for the game x))