Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nintendo, never had their console and most of their first party games don't look that interesting anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    None from Rockstar or Netease (I think that's what makes LoL?). Ea, sadly yes even though I hate them

I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

I bought Dead Space and Mirrors Edge from EA in like 2008ish but thats it. I don't really think i'm missing anything.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Naughty Dog

Nintendo, their consoles never seemed appealing, and I don't think they have any games on PCs? I don't have anything against the company, though.

Ubisoft is cancer, never bought a game (if you can call all the rehashed trash 'games') from them and never will. EA is obviously the same, but well, I did get Mass Effect and Dragon Age from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

My game collection is all over the place, so I'm really not sure I can say there's a single "major" company with games I don't own. There are a few I haven't bought in several years.

Last Blizzard title I bought was BfA, and I haven't really been hyped about anything Blizzard in a long time. At this point, I think a BC re-release is the only thing that might do something for me there.

I haven't bought any Nintendo-exclusive stuff in like....2 decades (Gamecube is the newest Nintendo console I own). Actually, the newest consoles I own in general are an XBox 360 and PS3 (not sure which came first). I'm more "PC MASTER RACE" these days and haven't been big on consoles for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    never dick crazy.
    unless they have tentacles and more then 2 eyes.

The only company that I can think of is Riot Games. I've never played any of their games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I bought Dead Space and Mirrors Edge from EA in like 2008ish but thats it. I don't really think i'm missing anything.
    Fallen Order is legit.

TIL people are still hating on EA...

Resident Cosplay Progressive