Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Angry M+ and BM Hunter :=)

    Before you commenting like just play MM hunter that not a major problem . Little about me first. Im 50+ years old played wow sense realise and BM as main last 13 years or so. I was already experiencing be a top /long time ago) and bottom of the dps meter so that nothing new here. Im raiding as mythic raider and mine guild is fine whit mine dps and on single target doing okey so far. only killed 4 bosses so dunno what gonna happen later. What worries me in shadowlands is the state in m+ for not only BM but other spec too. If you want to push keys blizz sadly force you play a special spec to make a timer.you gonna se MDI coming up is gonna be MM, fire mage,boomy, melee monk,UHdk,rouges, tanks .Dh lul. people never pushed keys cant understand the importance of burst aoe. Personally im not pugging much and even whit perfect interrupt and kill order trash takes for ever too kill if you don't have classes whit aoe burst.it is not funny to see doing mine MM friend on 3-5 target where i don't even capped 30k+ cds and me 10k+ same for mage who played frost 10k now fire 30-40k same gear It is sad not the skill hindering you it is a spec you wanna play.
    Tried mine self MM on dummies even i cant play well hitting easy 20k+ burst . The trap Lego is a POS trapping every 30 sec missing trash if anything happens dont even start whit that nightmare crap.
    Bm desperately need fixing the aoe dmg. here is same ideas.

    1 new lego busting cleave dmg.

    2 Aspect of the Wild boosting cleave dmg least we have 2 minute cd we can plan around

    3 the multi shoot hitting like wed nudle boost that

    4 fix the talents they are a joke and have no clue why they there when it is not even funny how bad dps they do.Dire beast.chimera,barrage,stampede (i want the old one when they hitting your target not the rushing crap)
    Shadowland is far best expansion in a long time and i really enjoying so far . the gear is big issue spec when you gearing allts ,just check preach video.
    Im not talking gear and rewards drop when you done 14+ key ,gettign 35 anime is like spitting in your face after spending flask,potions,food.

    Plz blizzard let me enjoy mine BM hunter

  2. #2
    I won't go into detail about your rant, but I would agree with the conclusion that BM indeed needs some sort of buff.
    I've switched to MM for M+ for the first time in many years because the AoE of MM is 30%-50% stronger than BM at the moment.
    I still play BM for raids though as the single target dps is still okish and i just like the playstyle more in raids.

    Personally I would like to see a small single target buff (5%?) and a big boost to AoE. (Maybe just increase the beast cleave damage% or buff Multi-shot)

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,082
    I understand how you feel, but I have to say as a Feral druid my aoe is nonexistant so I think youre lucky if anything. I can barely hit 5k dos at best on aoe, brutal slash is 5 target capped and trash hits even less than multishot. Its completely fkd. I have to keep apologizing throughout m+ runs cuz my aoe is dogshit. Also I never understood how balance worked and I dont like the playstyle, even if I was forced to play balance id do less dmg cuz I just dont fit that spec, dont understand it even though ive watched alot of guides.

  4. #4
    maybe buff kill command by like 20%, it does fuck all atm

  5. #5
    If I would want to change something it would be:

    1. Multishot has to deal more damage so it's worth using for damage at 3 targets

    2. Barbed Shot bleed has to stack.

    3. KC has to be affected by Beast Cleave (75%)
    Killer Cobra shouldn't add too much DPS for AoE here due to the short Beast Cleave duration
    I think outside of Bloodlust and mega-haste values (50%+) you won't have enough GCDs to make real use of it in AoE. And since Multishot Dmg would be increased as mentioned earlier, the DPS difference is also smaller on top of that.

    Adds a bit of ST damage, which is think is okay for BM, and adds quite a bit of AoE dmg. And it's more interesting than a boring and simple +% dmg to a skill.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-21 at 01:22 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Boniewow View Post
    Before you commenting like just play MM hunter that not a major problem . Little about me first. Im 50+ years old played wow sense realise and BM as main last 13 years or so.

    Ok Boomer

    Just play MM

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleym View Post
    Ok Boomer

    Just play MM
    Ooof boi. Real funny. You are one of the people who have to appeal on chat bans in twitch.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    2,860
    I think our aoe might be a little weak but I'm actually doing pretty well in raids and M+ regardless. I wish we had some better talent options to focus more on aoe or single target. For the most part, there is one talent in each row that far outshines the others. Also, we have little in terms of single target burst and no aoe burst. Perhaps they could push some damage into multi-shot.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

  9. #9
    Losing rapid reload and primal instincts was always going to be bad for BM unless they gave us something to compensate.

    They didn't, and now BM has the worse AOE damage of any spec in the game. Worst of all, Blizzard doesn't seem too concerned about buffing it and have historically never cared about M+ balance.

    Your only choice at this point is to go MM and spend some time getting good at it. That is what everyone else has done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I understand how you feel, but I have to say as a Feral druid my aoe is nonexistant so I think youre lucky if anything.
    Feral's AOE damage is totally fine, upper middle of the pack.

    BM is dead last of any spec in the game in M+, by any metric.

  10. #10
    Mechagnome st33l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleym View Post
    Ok Boomer

    Just play MM
    Some people are so stupid and shitty, it makes my head hurt. However, let's see if we can explain this to you.

    Your post has no value. It is literally just making you look like a dick while saying something which is unnecessarily mean. Ideally, most places, you'd have just been banned and thrown off as the toxic piece of junk you are - but this is MMO champ, so, you'll be fine I guess?

    In either case, my recommendation to you would be to get involved with people in general. Even though initially it may be hard since you are indeed a dick and people will probably have a hard time standing you; but keep at it. Eventually, you too will see the value of actually being what we can then call NAD; which is not as good as actually being a nice person, but it'll do. Over time you will acclimatize and just be a mild sociopath and not a full blown one anymore. You will notice that your life will be better, you will be happier! It is magical how that works - stop being a dick and so much gets better!

    tldr; even though it may be difficult for you to do so, try really hard to not be a dick. you may see benefits if you do.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Some people are so stupid and shitty, it makes my head hurt. However, let's see if we can explain this to you.

    Your post has no value. It is literally just making you look like a dick while saying something which is unnecessarily mean. Ideally, most places, you'd have just been banned and thrown off as the toxic piece of junk you are - but this is MMO champ, so, you'll be fine I guess?

    In either case, my recommendation to you would be to get involved with people in general. Even though initially it may be hard since you are indeed a dick and people will probably have a hard time standing you; but keep at it. Eventually, you too will see the value of actually being what we can then call NAD; which is not as good as actually being a nice person, but it'll do. Over time you will acclimatize and just be a mild sociopath and not a full blown one anymore. You will notice that your life will be better, you will be happier! It is magical how that works - stop being a dick and so much gets better!

    tldr; even though it may be difficult for you to do so, try really hard to not be a dick. you may see benefits if you do.
    Report Post is there for a reason.

    On topic: Yea, I play hunter as alt and I always loved BM playstyle no matter how simple some people say it is (as if any DPS class was not?). BM is in really bad spot right now.

  12. #12
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    177

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Some people are so stupid and shitty, it makes my head hurt. However, let's see if we can explain this to you.

    Your post has no value. It is literally just making you look like a dick while saying something which is unnecessarily mean. Ideally, most places, you'd have just been banned and thrown off as the toxic piece of junk you are - but this is MMO champ, so, you'll be fine I guess?

    In either case, my recommendation to you would be to get involved with people in general. Even though initially it may be hard since you are indeed a dick and people will probably have a hard time standing you; but keep at it. Eventually, you too will see the value of actually being what we can then call NAD; which is not as good as actually being a nice person, but it'll do. Over time you will acclimatize and just be a mild sociopath and not a full blown one anymore. You will notice that your life will be better, you will be happier! It is magical how that works - stop being a dick and so much gets better!

    tldr; even though it may be difficult for you to do so, try really hard to not be a dick. you may see benefits if you do.
    just let the Meta-slave talk

  13. #13
    There’s always that really bad spec of every xpac. Right now it’s BM. I don’t remember seeing any of you upset and crying about this happening to them.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    There’s always that really bad spec of every xpac. Right now it’s BM. I don’t remember seeing any of you upset and crying about this happening to them.
    Wow. Crazy how people who play a specific class or spec and don't play one of the other classes or specs don't go around complaining about those they don't play. That's insane! Where are we, the Hunter forums or something?

    Did you know that people can be upset at their spec underperforming while those other specs being capable of, amazingly, also complaining about their underperforming spec? But what about, but what about, but what about...
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

  15. #15
    Bm has been consistently last in raids this far in the tier, and its more or less not represented at all in m+. bm is inevitabley getting changes soon. just hang in there

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Wow. Crazy how people who play a specific class or spec and don't play one of the other classes or specs don't go around complaining about those they don't play. That's insane! Where are we, the Hunter forums or something?

    Did you know that people can be upset at their spec underperforming while those other specs being capable of, amazingly, also complaining about their underperforming spec? But what about, but what about, but what about...
    Of course I know about this, but that doesn’t change that the people in here crying over their spec most likely didn’t give 2 shits about any of the other specs when they were not performing well. Someone is always bottom of the barrel, sometimes drastically so. It doesn’t change the fact that I made a post about people being selfish, and now people are responding angrily about it, which is hilarious.

  17. #17
    I am Murloc! Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    5,873
    I am very slow to change spec, I tend to just stay wherever I am, and I was BM for a long time. I wanted to like it a lot and I would welcome changes and improvements to it because right now being BM is the worst choice one can make unfortunately.

    Due to Embers, playing it correctly was a chore, and any missed traps for any reasons meant that my meager dps was gonna get even lower. My best efforts amounted to very little dps and I would be the bottom of my M+ groups by a generous margin even while playing my rotation perfectly.

    I switched to MM and now I can deal double that dps while messing up the rotation. Embers have been substituted by a super powerful passive and it doesn't feel frustrating anymore. But I am very sad to see the sorry state of BM because I love the spec.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Of course I know about this, but that doesn’t change that the people in here crying over their spec most likely didn’t give 2 shits about any of the other specs when they were not performing well. Someone is always bottom of the barrel, sometimes drastically so. It doesn’t change the fact that I made a post about people being selfish, and now people are responding angrily about it, which is hilarious.
    Not activiely fighting for everyone's class/spec doesn't mean someone is selfish. WTF are you talking about.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-24 at 10:53 AM.

  19. #19
    BM can be competitive in m+.
    Playing with a BM Hunter and up to +17 he is doing fine.

    He started playing MM this ID. And yes he does way more damage.

    But his damage as BM was still pretty decent and enough for that medium key level.
    Last edited by Sámsa; 2021-01-24 at 11:01 AM.

  20. #20
    Blizzard nerfed BM in pre patch by 5% because of azerite traits. The fact they nerfed the spec instead of azerite even though BM wasnt good in beta shows how clueless they are when it comes to numbers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •