Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Not activiely fighting for everyone's class/spec doesn't mean someone is selfish. WTF are you talking about.
    No? People literally give 2 shits when something doesn’t happen to them and their spec, but the second something does they are all up in arms about it and how terrible it is and how Blizzard can’t balance anything.
    Where are their cries of injustice and terrible programming when it’s a Demo Lock being dead last (just a made up example)? Oh, right, because they don’t care until it happens to them. That’s the selfish aspect, because it doesn’t matter to them until it happens to them.
    Is my point all encompassing? No, and maybe I could have reflected that better; but it doesn’t change what I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    No? People literally give 2 shits when something doesn’t happen to them and their spec, but the second something does they are all up in arms about it and how terrible it is and how Blizzard can’t balance anything.
    Where are their cries of injustice and terrible programming when it’s a Demo Lock being dead last (just a made up example)? Oh, right, because they don’t care until it happens to them. That’s the selfish aspect, because it doesn’t matter to them until it happens to them.
    Is my point all encompassing? No, and maybe I could have reflected that better; but it doesn’t change what I mentioned.
    In the lock topic perhaps? Are you high? Coming to complain about (lack) of crying about lock issues..in the hunter section? Guess what...as with a hunter main I do not give a flying fuck about locks...or mages..or any OTHER class

Play SV hunter, highest effort specc in the game while pulling weak numbers compared to the low effort speccs that top dps meters currently and then we'll talk.

nevertheless both bm and sv still are viable, SV is hardest to master in comparison yet with the least benefit for mastering it perfectly when it comes to sheer numbers but... you can't please everyone since ppl are constantly overexaggerating their demand.

People only complain about the spec they play being terrible when said spec is terrible, while also not actively going around complaining in the defense of classes or specs they don't play being terrible when there's is doing well; more at 11.

And that's pretty ignorant to say yourself, because I've felt bad for the frost mages in my guild having to completely change covenants and go fire because frost was so terrible. I've felt bad that the guildmates I play with don't do well because their spec isn't tuned properly, or even a blood DK have so little mobility he has to rely on someone else for movement. That alone makes any argument of selfishness you have completely irrelevant, even if it's completely stupid to say.

It's Blizzard's job to worry about balance and tuning across specs, not the job of someone who plays a hunter to care about where a mage is.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

You can push keys with bm, am I missing something? I could as easily say that I like aimed shot only and I won't ever use other spells so Blizzard should buff it for me so I can push keys?

So my tip is to quit whining and do stuff that is required for the content and stop blaming blizzard all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    You can push keys with bm, am I missing something? I could as easily say that I like aimed shot only and I won't ever use other spells so Blizzard should buff it for me so I can push keys?

So my tip is to quit whining and do stuff that is required for the content and stop blaming blizzard all the time.
    lol, i can use all my abilities but i still want be anywhere near the aoe dmg of a moonkin and dh a uh dk or a mm which are most taken to anything over an 11 when pugging

BM needs no buff. they will scale with gear better than anyone else in future patches with updated gear. by end of expansion like always they will be top ten if not top 5 damage dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    In the lock topic perhaps? Are you high? Coming to complain about (lack) of crying about lock issues..in the hunter section? Guess what...as with a hunter main I do not give a flying fuck about locks...or mages..or any OTHER class
    Textbook example of exactly what I was talking about. Thank you for proving my point while trying to argue my point with some weird attempt of making me look like the asshole in this situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by craigw View Post
    BM needs no buff. they will scale with gear better than anyone else in future patches with updated gear. by end of expansion like always they will be top ten if not top 5 damage dealers.
    This I’m not so sure about. BM scales better with secondary stats like Crit and Haste. Blizzard designed to put diminishing returns on secondary stats to make primary stats better this xpac and to keep secondary stats more in check. With a DR on secondary stats BM won’t be able to get as high of stats that made them really good in BfA.
    A buff actually might be more needed than what is coming later in the xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    BM can be competitive in m+.
    No, it can't.

BM's AOE damage is dog shit. Worst in the game by far.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    No, it can't.

Read my whole post instead of the one sentence that gets you triggert.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    BM can be competitive in m+.
    Playing with a BM Hunter and up to +17 he is doing fine.

He started playing MM this ID. And yes he does way more damage.

But his damage as BM was still pretty decent and enough for that medium key level.
    No, BM damage in M+ is very bad compared to MM, especially on fortified weeks where it is very very bad compared to MM.
    BM aoe is just abysmally bad. BM is also significantly worse than MM in ST.

Of course you can do M+ as a BM, but why on earth should people accept to play with a BM when you can get a MM who does so much more damage?
    I am an avid BM-player myself, but have just switched to MM for M+ and the dps difference is just immense.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post

the problem is that, yes, bm is viable in 10-15 keys, easily. But the way the meta slaves go in m+ for pugging, you won't ever be taken as a bm to a key over a MM, Just simply won't happen, even tho you can easily do the 15, the people making the group gonna take a mm over you 10 out of 10 times, because its simply does more damage.

And i find it hillarious, I have seen a shitton of mm hunters who doesn't even know what tranq shot is, or how to use their interrupt and traps when the tank need to kite. But they got damage so yolo

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    No, it can't.

And it’s well fitting since BM is also the spec in the game that requires least amount of effort to play by far. Its an entry level spec created for new players, children or very old people who cannot manage normal specs. BM should never be a competitive spec.

Why do you want people who don't play the class to talk about how the class should play or what it should do or what should be improved?

Me talking about how they should improve Demo Locks is like me talking about that they should give poor kids in Africa something to eat, duh.
    They should do something - but what?

So since this thread wasn't created in the warlock or mage forum or whatever, but in the hunter forum where other hunters can discuss this, what's the freaking deal.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-01-24 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    And it’s well fitting since BM is also the spec in the game that requires least amount of effort to play by far. Its an entry level spec created for new players, children or very old people who cannot manage normal specs. BM should never be a competitive spec.
    Post like me make me sad.Just one spec spec not hard as play as others less treat them like second class citizens ? Made for children and very old people ? yes im old 50+ and played sense wow realise so now i just a garbage throw out if i try to accomplish amything in wow ?
    If you read the post it was about the aoe not age .

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I understand how you feel, but I have to say as a Feral druid my aoe is nonexistant so I think youre lucky if anything. I can barely hit 5k dos at best on aoe, brutal slash is 5 target capped and trash hits even less than multishot. Its completely fkd. I have to keep apologizing throughout m+ runs cuz my aoe is dogshit. Also I never understood how balance worked and I dont like the playstyle, even if I was forced to play balance id do less dmg cuz I just dont fit that spec, dont understand it even though ive watched alot of guides.
    Have you considered picking Primal Wrath, the talent that you should always pick when dealing with AoE? The problem isn't your spec, it's that you're playing wrong. Is it Fire/MM/WW/Unholy? Obviously not, but it's definitely middle/upper middle of the pack.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    this is such a retarded statement. There are plenty of other specs that is just as easy. Stop posting this braindead nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I understand how you feel, but I have to say as a Feral druid my aoe is nonexistant so I think youre lucky if anything. I can barely hit 5k dos at best on aoe, brutal slash is 5 target capped and trash hits even less than multishot. Its completely fkd. I have to keep apologizing throughout m+ runs cuz my aoe is dogshit. Also I never understood how balance worked and I dont like the playstyle, even if I was forced to play balance id do less dmg cuz I just dont fit that spec, dont understand it even though ive watched alot of guides.

What are you talking about ? Feral has great aoe. You're just playing with the wrong talents. Primal Wrath is an uncapped AoE that lets you do a shit ton of damage, combined with the Apex legendary where if you have 8-9 targets with Rip ticking (from primal wrath), you're going to get quite a few FREE 5pt ferocious bites.

It's so funny watching people complain about their specs being "bad" when they have no clue what they're doing and will blame their spec instead of learning how to play correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    BM's issue is that Multi-shot is not at all sastisfying to actually press. You hit it, and you only see some small numbers come up, followed by some more small numbers from your pet. While the total damage from the Multi-Shot is actually on par with a good amount of other AoE abilities, it just doesn't feel like much.

I would suggest one of two changes myself.

1 - Multi-shot also reduces the CD of Kill Command, 1 second per target hit. This will create a very sastisfying feeling of being able to Multishot->Kill Command and repeat for as long as you have the focus income.
    2 - Cobra Shot extends the duration of Beast Cleave by 2 seconds. This isn't quite as sastisfying as the earlier suggestion since, again, Beast Cleave isn't that visually noticeable.

Personally, I would prefer number 1 for BM. Maybe move Dire Beast: Hawk to baseline and give back Blink Strikes in it's place for a PvP talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
    What are you talking about ? Feral has great aoe. You're just playing with the wrong talents. Primal Wrath is an uncapped AoE that lets you do a shit ton of damage, combined with the Apex legendary where if you have 8-9 targets with Rip ticking (from primal wrath), you're going to get quite a few FREE 5pt ferocious bites.

It's so funny watching people complain about their specs being "bad" when they have no clue what they're doing and will blame their spec instead of learning how to play correctly.
    Apex is not an AoE legendary. It's a funnel/flexible legendary. For actual AoE you want Circle.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU