Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I mean you are free to go that route, but I wouldn't suggest wasting the anima. The 25% faster heal isn't worth it since your followers go back to full health when they level so you can keep sending them into missions even at 1% until they level up. The mission duration reduction would be nice but costs essentially 15k anima to get to and would be better spent towards your teleport, anima conductor or mini game.
    Oh I'm not going to, terrible waste of anima.

To be honest, since I know I'm failing these missions, I'll send 5 followers out regardless of their health.

Use venture plan. SOOO much better and more informative than Blizz UI. High level missions give much XP

15+ Year Old Account
    There is to an extent. Once you reach Level 20 campaign you start to get books that award 2,500 XP to whichever follower you want. Not to mention they level up pretty quickly in the lower levels so if you got a couple at once it won't hurt your median troop level.
    I have no idea what level campaign I'm at. All I know is the Adventure table sucks as Venthyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Use venture plan. SOOO much better and more informative than Blizz UI. High level missions give much XP
    Might take a look at this, thanks. I still have Master Plan from back in WoD but it never got updated past that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    I have no idea what level campaign I'm at. All I know is the Adventure table sucks as Venthyr.
    Use Venture plan addon or this macro to see your campaign level /script print(C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(1889).quantity)

Get Venture Plan.

All missions have a base xp reward that gets rewarded even when you fail, when you reach level 50+ missions these are like 1,5k.

Venture Plan shows these base xp reward, unlike the basic Blizzard UI.
    Blizzard's base UI is especially awful btw for these missions, so much information lacking (from base rewards, to attack patterns, to in-depth hp/attack values etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Yeah if you are Kyrian or Venthyr you are in for a rough time. I have one Kyrian and two Night Fae at the moment and the differences are really extreme.

My Kyrian followers are 34-35 (I think I have everything unlocked?) except for 1 that is 27. Missions that are 35+ end in 50/50 chance of them being fails. While my Night Fae can do it with ease.

mission table sucks in many ways now, as a venthyr when i had only lvl 12 and 24 missions i had plenty of missions that rewards anima each day, one step after in campaign almost all of these ones are gone, i have one mission that rewards anima every 3 days only

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if you are Kyrian or Venthyr you are in for a rough time. I have one Kyrian and two Night Fae at the moment and the differences are really extreme.

My Kyrian followers are 34-35 (I think I have everything unlocked?) except for 1 that is 27. Missions that are 35+ end in 50/50 chance of them being fails. While my Night Fae can do it with ease.
    Yeah.... it sucks as Venthyr. I've been stuck at Praetor's Promise to advance my campaign and am at the point where I have to outlevel the quest. I'm trying to power level General Draven to 25+ for good measure too. This is horribly unpolished compared to previous mission table mini-games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Cba to read all the posts but here are some tips which im sure some of you know.

1. you can receive the purple exp even if you fail the mission so keep sending all companions on missions for faster lvl up
    2. you can send low level followers for example to the same mission.For instance i send the 5 lowest characters to the same mission of 1000-1500 xp even if they fail and when they return they each gain the 1000-1500 xp.
    3.dont bother sending healer/dps of the infinite followers if it is a fail mission you just lose more anima.

Atm i am done with campaign missions 20/20 and i still do get 37 or 49 missions.Maybe cuz they are old idk but even if by any chance i get only 60 missions using the addon i will send top followers and try for victory or just send them for the biggest xp missions.
    Oh and lvl up sanctuary to 3 for 25% reduce mission time it rly helps.

So weird, I saw exactly one silver XP mission back on my table, then none for days and days.

This feature, I'm so jealous of y'all that got to 20/20 before the stupid nerf.