Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im actually surprised they got monk right

The buff to 2h makes it equal with DW

Quote Originally Posted by Sagnar View Post
    I have lost much interest in the game recently because of this.
    Game breaking issues has low priority.
    Classes can't compete on an equal term in Raids, M+ or PvP. Some classes bring all the important abilities and utilities, others don't bring anything.
    RPvP is a joke unless you are hunter or boomkin. Like all the groups in there are boomkins. Can't get any invite for those things. Why make abilites stack with each other?
    M+ are dominated by certain classes and tanking is literally only for one class.
    The classes are not supposed to be equal. The stuff about some classes bringing all the utility and others bringing nothing is hyperbole. FotM is always and has always been a thing. Not sure what you mean by stacking. M+ is always and has always been meta. The one tank is again hyperbole.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I still play Classic. I quit retail like a month ago. I'm not an addict, you don't need to give me the patron treatment as if I never contemplated playing a different game before lmao. Just about every game out now is better than Shadowlands.
    TBH I think you are probably a better fit in classic

You call the expansion low effort when classic is just clear the same 15 year old content over and over while you’ve done about half of the pve content and only casual pvp content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    I still play Classic. I quit retail like a month ago. I'm not an addict, you don't need to give me the patron treatment as if I never contemplated playing a different game before lmao. Just about every game out now is better than Shadowlands.
    Then you have lots of things to play. Though it does seem you are overly "mad" at Shadowlands, claiming most games out there are better. Odd statement, if anything - strange that you felt the need to state that opinion.
    Hi

There's the fire mage talent From the Ashes that's been incorrect for months. It states 2% per charge of PF then only grants 1.5%. How exactly do you balance classes when there are bugged talents? And that's just an obvious bug I'd hate to see how many actual bugs there are within the core components of the classes and not just Torghast.
    I'm a thread killer.