Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Just get Venture Plan if you can't think for yourself, and it will solve all your troubles.
    How will either thinking for myself, or using Venture Plan help level appropriate missions turn up for my new followers ?

Is there an option in Venture Plan for this?

How will it stop the 1200XP/130ash/250stygia quest from getting harder and harder for the same rewards as you level up ?

Is their a wowhead article I could read ?

Due to COVID-19, Germany is running out of sausages and cheese.
    The government considers this to be the Wurst Käse scenario

I was lucky enough to notice the scaling from campaign missions going off the wall early enough so all my missions are still 30-35 range where my every follower is atm, so I can do all missions I want. Granted there's not much to do exept get gold from them atm.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    How will either thinking for myself, or using Venture Plan help level appropriate missions turn up for my new followers ?

Is there an option in Venture Plan for this?

How will it stop the 1200XP/130ash/250stygia quest from getting harder and harder for the same rewards as you level up ?

Is their a wowhead article I could read ?
    It won't do those things, but it will help you beat some of the high level missions by using your champions and troops in every possible setup by trial and error on the mission screen.

I've had countless situations where I thought I was stuck at like 30% remaining enemy health and then using one specific champion suddenly skyrocketed that to a win situation. Or even just switching places of 2 troops.

Of course it won't help always, but many missions can be saved that way

God I wish they'd just bring back the Garrison mission table. Why do they need to keep making shittier and shittier one to replace the latest iteration every time? WHY!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    It won't do those things,
    Ok - so the follower missions are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I send the lower ones on suicide missions to capture the 1200 or 1500 base XP. It's the only way I can level them up now.
    im trying this now and its draining so much of my anima i wont be able to keep it up

this is just broken

i was completing 5-6 missions at a time last week i actually gained anima from doing this instead of losing it like this

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    im trying this now and its draining so much of my anima i wont be able to keep it up
    The anima cost is only 20-40 per mission, and if you do it properly they get healed to full when they level up

Need to compile some sort of list what number of campaigns translate into level missions.

At rank 10 i get level 24's to 38's. Going to sit on this until i have all followers at 35+. Currently i missed croman and of course the higher renow ones.

I think a good rule to have is to stop doing adventure missions till all your followers are in range of your highest possible mission.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2021-01-24 at 01:17 PM.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

They seem to be forgotten that you get alot of followers later when u start leveling @ release.
    Now im stuck with level 40 chars and level 15 chars and only 40+ quests.
    It's always unfinished with blizz.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    and with strange Aeons even Death may die.