Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Does this mean no more Crash/Tony Hawk? Or maybe these are going to be handled by Toys for Bob going forward? Since Crash 4 was made by Toys for Bob, that is a possibility.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    The drama is in treatment of Blizzard's internal studio this one was brought in to basically replace.
    Actually in regards to the OP, it isn't. That news came out after the news of VV becoming part of blizzard, the OPs article is specifically about VV joining blizzard and his idea they where forced to do so. That's a completely different topic that just shares a common entity(Blizzard).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Does this mean no more Crash/Tony Hawk? Or maybe these are going to be handled by Toys for Bob going forward? Since Crash 4 was made by Toys for Bob, that is a possibility.
    Toys for Bob will probably be making Crash 5 or a new original Spyro game. Beenox is the most likely to take over THPS.

Bloomberg report
    It's been well know that Blizzard has been going down the toilet for years, but yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Diablo 3 hit 30 million on PC fyi.
    After 9 years and also being given out for free with other stuff such as a WoW subscription.
    Cyberpunk holds the day one record still.

Quantity really says nothing about quality

Pretty sure Jason Schreier and Bloomberg are just Blizzard haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's been well know that Blizzard has been going down the toilet for years, but yikes!
    Would it less "yikes" if it was a Kotaku article or something?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Uhhh, considering Cyberpunk 2077 sold 8 million copies in pre-order on PC...

X - Doubt
    It was 8million total with a 4.5/3.5 split majority on pc.

But ya still pasted shadowlands.