Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Cycle of complaining.

    Just a thought that i had recently.

    Many horde players tend to dogpile on posts mentioning Teldrassil and insult/berate Alliance posters as “whiny”, “entitled” and far more other less polite words , demanding to stop and “get over this” or even saying that they deserved it.

    And then after observing N-th endless back and forth like that i just thought - if Alliance stops posting about Teldrassil, “gets over it” and entirely accepts it as a thing of the past then...

    Will horde shut up about how Calia Menethil is the worst thing since clogged sink? Or how Taurajo was worse then Teldrassil? Or how Alliance are “too good”? Or about Dalaran? Or about “villain batting”?

    And i dont mean just not posting about it but ACCEPTING it. Taking it as part of the past and continuing forward WITHOUT talking about “what ifs” and “buts”?

    Will YOU get over this?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Will YOU get over this?
    No. I won't.
    F!@#k Calia, unworthy Alliance hoe
    F!@#k blizz for villain baiting my faction over and over again
    F!@#k the writers for writing an unconsistent und stupid Story
    F!@#k the guys who brought the very first Race in the WoW Universe that is even worse and more anime ridiculous then Pandaren to my faction

    I never shut up and neither should you (the alliance) .
    Complaining for no reason is one thing, complaining because it is legid, another.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    No. I won't.
    F!@#k Calia, unworthy Alliance hoe
    F!@#k blizz for villain baiting my faction over and over again
    F!@#k the writers for writing an unconsistent und stupid Story
    F!@#k the guys who brought the very first Race in the WoW Universe that is even worse and more anime ridiculous then Pandaren to my faction

    I never shut up and neither should you (the alliance) .
    Complaining for no reason is one thing, complaining because it is legid, another.
    I agree. But each time Alliance posters make lists like this it devolves into “get over this” and “shut up” dogpile while also sneaking in whinge about Calia.

    I always said - pick one. Either we all shut up or nobody shuts up.

  4. #4
    Dude, your on MMO Champ forums. A Forum that has being MASSIVELY NOTORIOUS to be filled with unconstructive threads since like forever.

  5. #5
    Ironic coming from you OP.

  6. #6
    No we won't. Also. You are one of the biggest complainers on this forum. So take your advice for yourself.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Just a thought that i had recently.

    Many horde players tend to dogpile on posts mentioning Teldrassil and insult/berate Alliance posters as “whiny”, “entitled” and far more other less polite words , demanding to stop and “get over this” or even saying that they deserved it.

    And then after observing N-th endless back and forth like that i just thought - if Alliance stops posting about Teldrassil, “gets over it” and entirely accepts it as a thing of the past then...

    Will horde shut up about how Calia Menethil is the worst thing since clogged sink? Or how Taurajo was worse then Teldrassil? Or how Alliance are “too good”? Or about Dalaran? Or about “villain batting”?

    And i dont mean just not posting about it but ACCEPTING it. Taking it as part of the past and continuing forward WITHOUT talking about “what ifs” and “buts”?

    Will YOU get over this?
    so... why did you post?
    *Can we stop talking about this*
    .
    .
    .
    Starts a new thread

    A way to throw away your point
    Last edited by erifwodahs; 2021-01-23 at 04:39 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    so... why did you post?
    *Can we stop talking about this*
    .
    .
    .
    Starts the a new thread

    A way to throw away your point

    Par for the course for this OP.

  9. #9
    My main problem is that whenever the alliance does something terrible its either forced to be 100% justifieable or just completely forgotten about

    Assassinating goblin miners in silithus for no reason

    Wiping out the stonespire tribe to destroy their lands

    Literally attempting to kill the warchief in peace time. Genn got a reprimand and it was never mentioned again

    Sacking dazar’alor

    Its a reason why Sylvanas said «You call for peace when it suits you»
    An'u belore delen'na

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    so... why did you post?
    *Can we stop talking about this*
    .
    .
    .
    Starts a new thread

    A way to throw away your point
    I was not talking about stopping. I was talking about people who whine about "too many posts" on certain themes an yet post equally obnoxious threads on other themes. So i am calling out hypocrisy, not asking people to stop posting.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Par for the course for this OP.
    The fact you didnt even understood the point of this thread and aggroed on me is both amusing and cute.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    My main problem is that whenever the alliance does something terrible its either forced to be 100% justifieable or just completely forgotten about

    Assassinating goblin miners in silithus for no reason

    Wiping out the stonespire tribe to destroy their lands

    Literally attempting to kill the warchief in peace time. Genn got a reprimand and it was never mentioned again

    Sacking dazar’alor

    Its a reason why Sylvanas said «You call for peace when it suits you»
    Stonespire tribe happened all the way back in Vanilla and all responsible are dead by now.

    Goblin miners is a "shady" one i give you that but they attacked Explorers League first to "take over the turf".

    Dazar'Alor (together with the Horde) attacked Kul'Tiras first and almost blew up the sea-wall, which would have killed everybody in the city since it would have drowned almost immediately.

    She destroyed everything Genn ever had in his life (aside from his daughter and wife) and reduced his people to refugees. Its on her, entirely.

  11. #11
    The complaining between the 2 faction playerbase wont stop and a lot of it is because of ignorant alliance players were early on.

    All throughout Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, I didn't see much of complaining about either faction, besides some stuff over wrathgate, but one of the earliest I saw was in Cata by Alliance players.

    Blizzard finally acknowledged that Horde players had less zones, shittier cities and so on and with the revamp they decided to balance out the zones... however Alliance players cried bias.
    After WotLK an expansion that was heavily Alliance focused, we finally got one with Thrall in the spotlight and Alliance players cried that Chris Metzen's Pet/SelfInsert was Horde Bias.

    I grew up with a spoiled entitled sister who now complains about the lack of spoiling she gets(she doesn't phrase it like that)which it feels eerily familiar on here. When the Alliance players on here stop acting like spoiled entitled brats, there probably wont be much complaining but normal discussions.

    Infracted.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post

    She destroyed everything Genn ever had in his life (aside from his daughter and wife) and reduced his people to refugees. Its on her, entirely.
    And now the Night Elves are refugees... and it's on him, entirely
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-25 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Just a thought that i had recently.

    Many horde players tend to dogpile on posts mentioning Teldrassil and insult/berate Alliance posters as “whiny”, “entitled” and far more other less polite words , demanding to stop and “get over this” or even saying that they deserved it.

    And then after observing N-th endless back and forth like that i just thought - if Alliance stops posting about Teldrassil, “gets over it” and entirely accepts it as a thing of the past then...

    Will horde shut up about how Calia Menethil is the worst thing since clogged sink? Or how Taurajo was worse then Teldrassil? Or how Alliance are “too good”? Or about Dalaran? Or about “villain batting”?

    And i dont mean just not posting about it but ACCEPTING it. Taking it as part of the past and continuing forward WITHOUT talking about “what ifs” and “buts”?

    Will YOU get over this?
    i'll just stick to complaining about how bad the current game design is for the time being. i couldn't care less about the story when nothing feels worthwhile and my class also feels horrible to play. i'd honestly take wod right now over sl. there was a lack of content but at least i found my entire class fun. hunter in case you cared. i've never felt this before. we are two months into the expac and i don't even want to play the game. i log on, send followers out for anima just so i stockpile it for if i decide to comeback, log off, and repeat that till my sub runs out.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    My main problem is that whenever the alliance does something terrible its either forced to be 100% justifieable or just completely forgotten about

    Assassinating goblin miners in silithus for no reason

    Wiping out the stonespire tribe to destroy their lands

    Literally attempting to kill the warchief in peace time. Genn got a reprimand and it was never mentioned again

    Sacking dazar’alor

    Its a reason why Sylvanas said «You call for peace when it suits you»
    Don't forget trying to kill Thrall while he's heading to save the world and blowing up some innocent bystanders with the gem of a line: "Captain, who are they?" "Doesn't matter. Our orders are to capture the Horde target at any cost. No witnesses."
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    The complaining between the 2 faction playerbase wont stop and a lot of it is because of ignorant alliance players were early on.

    All throughout Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, I didn't see much of complaining about either faction, besides some stuff over wrathgate, but one of the earliest I saw was in Cata by Alliance players.

    Blizzard finally acknowledged that Horde players had less zones, shittier cities and so on and with the revamp they decided to balance out the zones... however Alliance players cried bias.
    After WotLK an expansion that was heavily Alliance focused, we finally got one with Thrall in the spotlight and Alliance players cried that Chris Metzen's Pet/SelfInsert was Horde Bias.

    I grew up with a spoiled entitled sister who now complains about the lack of spoiling she gets(she doesn't phrase it like that)which it feels eerily familiar on here. When the Alliance players on here stop acting like spoiled entitled brats, there probably wont be much complaining but normal discussions.

    - - - Updated - - -



    And now the Night Elves are refugees... and it's on him, entirely
    I am never getting tired of calling out alliance players on their bias and crap.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    The fact you didnt even understood the point of this thread and aggroed on me is both amusing and cute.

    That's your fault.

  16. #16
    Nah, I'll never get over what the Horde does and what Hordelings defend. If you defend ultranationistic genocidal assholes, that makes you, by association, no better.

    So just own it, Adolf.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-24 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Nah, I'll never get over what the Horde does and what Hordelings defend. If you defend ultranationistic genocidal assholes, that makes you, by association, no better.

    So just own it, Adolf.
    Alliance players only hate Sylvanas because she managed to inflict real losses in their faction and got away with it. Stay salty boys in blue.

    Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-24 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

  18. #18
    I see this forum continues to be pathetic. I wonder how society turned like this when people are praising mass murderers just because they inflict pain on the opposite faction in a video game. I guess everyone is a keyboard warrior behind the annonymity of a keyboard. I am really ashamed of ever creating an account just to talk as it seems there is no politeness here anymore.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2021-01-24 at 01:23 PM.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    I see this forum continues to be pathetic. I wonder how society turned like this when people are praising mass murderers just because they inflict pain on the opposite faction in a video game. I guess everyone is a keyboard warrior behind the annonymity of a keyboard. I am really ashamed of ever creating an account just to talk.
    It's just a game bro. Try to differentiate between reality and fiction. Maybe stick to MLP if you can't handle WoW.

  20. #20
    You missed the whole point of people being rude over a video game behind a keyboard.

    Feel free to tell me if you disagree. Snide remarks won't get you anywhere.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •