Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mythic Dungeon International 2021 - Cup 1

Mythic Dungeon International 2021 - Cup 1
    Mythic Dungeon International 2021 Cup 1 has started! Watch top teams from around the world fight for their share of the weekly $20,000 prize pool, and points used to advance to the MDI Season 1 Global Finals.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Top teams from around the world will face off to earn points towards advancing to the MDI Season 1 Global Finals and compete for their share of the $20,000 (USD) prize pool per cup.

DETAILS

• Dates: Every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from January 22 to March 14
    • Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 a.m. AEDT
    • Format: 5v5, Best of 3
    • Seasonal Affix: Prideful
    • Dungeons:
      • The Necrotic Wake
      • Plaguefall
      • Mists of Tirna Scithe
      • Halls of Atonement’
      • Theater of Pain
      • De Other Side
      • Spires of Ascension
      • Sanguine Depths
    • Language Streams on YouTube:

CASTER LINEUP

MORE

Check out the broadcast schedule on our esports page to plan ahead for more MDI in weeks to come. Be sure to keep an eye on the WoW Esports Twitter page for live updates, recaps, and all the memes you can handle.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-01-24 at 08:10 PM.

any reason why they don't stream on twitch?

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Activision had a deal with youtube after screwing up with twitch or something like that.

YouTube: "Here's a fuckton of money for you to exclusively use our platform now."

Great value lookin Gabe Newell

10+ Year Old Account
    Two teams of equal compositions hammering at each other:

VDH, Firemage, Priest + take 2 of the following: UHDK/Hunter/Monk/Druid

Meh.

MDI got boring so fast... and i can't stand to watch JB AND it moved off Twitch.. so many reasons not to watch it. Hard pass

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    MDI got boring so fast... and i can't stand to watch JB AND it moved off Twitch.. so many reasons not to watch it. Hard pass
    Im the same with Xyronic, cant stand the highly obnoxious bloke, he thinks he knows more about everything than everyone lol, ill pass if he's casting for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Thraps View Post
    Im the same with Xyronic, cant stand the highly obnoxious bloke, he thinks he knows more about everything than everyone lol, ill pass if he's casting for sure
    Which is funny cause he's always the first one in Limit to get benched when they need a better dps for a boss. He looks like a thumb.

Naguura isn't any better, she never sounds like she has any idea what she's talking about. She's never been in any form of top world content so I don't know why she's a broadcaster. She's a sub par druid, truth hurts fan boys

Because Twitch is a shitty SJw shithole, hopefully.

On topic: they better save the money, cybersport aspect of the game is long gone. Better spend the money on developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    lol... you have no fucking clue what you're talking about...

https://raider.io/characters/eu/blackhand/Nagurawr

she is rank 67 druid dps in the world currently...

in bfa season 4 she was top 10 druid in the world...

https://raider.io/characters/eu/blac...n=season-7.3.2

top 50 all dps... top 10 druid dps...

https://raider.io/characters/eu/blac...n=season-7.2.5

top 25 all dps... top 5 druid dps...

Hardly "Impressive" Idk what drugs are you currently taking but i would like to have some.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Hardly "Impressive" Idk what drugs are you currently taking but i would like to have some.
    What do you consider "impressive", then? Also, compare those rankings to the other casters...

I personally don't care for MDI much in general, but trying to claim Naguura doesn't know what she is talking about is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    What do you consider "impressive", then? Also, compare those rankings to the other casters...

I personally don't care for MDI much in general, but trying to claim Naguura doesn't know what she is talking about is hilarious.
    To be honest, what Lorgok said and was suspended for was actually what most people think - if Naguura was born a boy, she would be respected. I hardly see any other person being so publicly dissected for being "deserving" / "undeserving" and the usual undertones of "if you defend her, it's because you like her looks, not how she plays".

Quote Originally Posted by Thraps View Post
    10000 percent agree. I can't stand that guy.. his face and his voice and hes so cocky and hes not even that amazing of a player. The MDI as a whole is just not appealing to me what so ever.

Twitch didn't want Peter Griffin commentating on their platform anymore so they had to move it to YouTube.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Didn't the people in the pictures used to be younger? When did gamers get so old like me??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    To be honest, what Lorgok said and was suspended for was actually what most people think - if Naguura was born a boy, she would be respected. I hardly see any other person being so publicly dissected for being "deserving" / "undeserving" and the usual undertones of "if you defend her, it's because you like her looks, not how she plays".
    She is great. But there’s this thing in the back of people’s minds that she’s getting ahead because she’s a girl in a male dominated (and nerd obsessive) community.

Is it true? Probably not.
    But also note that xperience doing stuff can lead to being knowledgeable; and having a large center of influence can lead to you doing things that somebody much more skilled cannot do just due to opportunities.

This is true regardless of gender - there are plenty of people in the world that are better actors, business people, etc than some of the most famous and wealthy- but they didn’t have certain opportunities or things that put them there - or didn’t have experience to get them, but their potential might be there.

You don’t know, nobody does. But the world doesn’t woek on what if’s.

However, with the way guys drool over girls online and will do things for their favor even subconsciously, it seems likely that at some point she benefited from being an “egirl” that propelled her forward. That being said; she most definitely stands on her own now due to whatever experience she had, but also despite any experience she had - since stigmas against women are just as common

These comments seriously. Is it really that hard to be nice on the internet? You may not like some casters and that's okay but there is no need to attack them personally.

Continuously talking about something is really hard, especially when there is nothing interesting happening. I watched a few MDI runs and there were very few moments where nobody was talking so for me, that was good enough commentary.

All the casters are really good players, they may not be the best but they all have sufficient knowledge of M+ to comment MDI.

Grow up .

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Who is JB? I'm enjoying all of the casters and I have no clue who JB is among these 5. If you're talking about JB the player, I can relate though.

I wish that they would just force people playing more specs.
    Something like before the MDI they do a random selection of specs for each run that each team is forced to play, and who play it's better wins . I'm tired seeing same specs every time, I just refuse to watch it until I see more diversity.