Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So tony hawks dies again because they want a third diablo title in the works and to try the reforged hustle again. Stellar.

Here's a hope: We end up with D2 using D4's engine.

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So tony hawks dies again because they want a third diablo title in the works and to try the reforged hustle again. Stellar.
    Crying about a company not remaking the remakes you want by complaining they're going to make remakes is HILARIOUS!!
    I'm a thread killer.

this thread quickly turned sour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    One more reason to quit. Getting easier.
    If you find it hard to quit then you have a issue, you know? It's no big deal if you quit playing WoW.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    And based on the train wreck that is wc3 reforged, I don't see Diablo 2 remake being anything other than trash.
    Whole thread full of mongo comments and this is the one that got me to reply. What are you smoking? Read the damn thread title at least. A NEW studio is making a remaster not the OLD studio making one. Why would it be trash when it's a new studio making it? Hello?

“ Due to how poor Warcraft 3: Reforged was received”.

It was poorly received because it was poor remake.

They should have bought Blue Point, demon souls remake was just awesome, that’s how things should be done.
    Last edited by chiddie; 2021-01-23 at 11:44 AM.

One more reason to quit. Getting easier.
    so dramatic. Hopefully your favourite ice cream are not out of stock in the local shop otherwise it might make you quit for good...

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    If you find it hard to quit then you have a issue, you know? It's no big deal if you quit playing WoW.
    Your post is 100% redundant. I clearly said Wow was like cigarettes and it's hard to quit, which creates a problem.

You response? If wow is hard to quit, you have a problem. REALLY???? Thanks for pointing that out. I would have totally missed it.

How can they make Diablo 2 remastered?
    The game is fine as it is.
    The game has basically one day of content. How can you hype that?
    Compare D2 to POE and you have zero content in d2.

You do what? Level to 80 in a day. Kill bhaal, run a cow lvl.
    Do some pvp against lame specs.
    Repeat until bored? Wow I'm so excited.

A team of 200 people who haven't been able to develop a solid game in over 10 years. Yeah that's not dead weight at all.

"Members of Team 1 were offered interviews for other jobs at Blizzard, however some of them left for new studios such as Frost Giant Inc. and Dreamhaven Inc"
    What a dirty and cheap shot lol.

By the looks of it VV was long time Activision property that was just brought into the fold.

Its down to what will happen to VV team that is currently working with Team4 on D2 remaster after that project is done.
    Actizzard built quite a name recently with all layoffs that they did, it would be trully shame to see this team which made some outstanding remasters end up dismantled too.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    How can they make Diablo 2 remastered?
    The game is fine as it is.
    The game has basically one day of content. How can you hype that?
    Compare D2 to POE and you have zero content in d2.

You do what? Level to 80 in a day. Kill bhaal, run a cow lvl.
    Do some pvp against lame specs.
    Repeat until bored? Wow I'm so excited.
    We will see what will they do with it.
    D2 still have active competitive community and multiplayer.
    A lot of people still call it "true RPG hack and slash experience" and love it more than D3.
    There is also a D2 mod for Grim Dawn, judging by its popularity - Diablo 2 never gets old.
    But its down to what you prefer in a game, for me it will always be D2 over D3 because we lost so many options to build our characters in it.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2021-01-23 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you hear the bell? I do, loud and clear. It is time to abandon ship.

"Diablo 2: Resurrected"... meh

they know they cant fuck up diablo 2 remake(reforge, ressurected whatever)

its THE GAME from blizzard that make them know

if they fuck this, they know peoples will bash them a lot

but anyway, i dont understand what they intend to do, a reskin ? texture going for a better resolution only ? a remake ? (i have doubt for the last option)

after the warcraft 3 big fail, i have fear they will fuck up their best game

10+ Year Old Account
    Your post is 100% redundant. I clearly said Wow was like cigarettes and it's hard to quit, which creates a problem.

You response? If wow is hard to quit, you have a problem. REALLY???? Thanks for pointing that out. I would have totally missed it.
    You can't really compare something with a chemically addicting substance to something that is addicting because of physiological reasons.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You can't really compare something with a chemically addicting substance to something that is addicting because of physiological reasons.
    Yes you can. You are only saying that to save face and fit it into your narrative.

I wonder if the wc reforge team actually failed due to incompetence or due to not enough resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    battlergrounds graffiti flag inc?

Vicarious visions have been doing their jobs far better than whatever happened to reforged. Not really a minus in my books