Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Hardly "Impressive" Idk what drugs are you currently taking but i would like to have some.
    You must have skipped school then - you know, being taught by regular people and not worlds most intelligent scientists. Drama activity - teacher is not a Oscar winning actor And ofc you watch football on mute because it's not Beckham or Ronaldo commenting it? Or wait, probably you don't watch football at all because there are quite a few "no name" football players in the World Finals. By no name I mean not the "out of football" celebrities.

Holy crap, it might be that she is not in the top 5 druid players ever but to be in the top 50 of class players is not your average top 2000 guild druid.
    Some of people commenting really need a slap of reality. With a baseball bat.

Riot esport is crazy, even the amateur league looks professional compared to MDI. the MDI tournament looks like a grassroot tournament put together by friends

10+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one who finds this naguura character extremely annoying and biased ? she just keeps talking and talking about useless stuff on stream and doesn't let the other guys speak. at least warn the chick.

Some of the players posing is so cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    any reason why they don't stream on twitch?
    When the Overwatch League started, Twitch signed a deal for exclusive streaming rights. When the OWL viewership turned out to be less than stellar, Twitch did not renew the contract after the 2019 season. Activision/Blizzard wanted money still, and YouTube was willing to pay, so off to YT they went. But it wasn't just for the OWL, it was for all Activision/Blizzard esports. So it includes the OWL, Call of Duty League, and WoW stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustykeyboard View Post
    Riot esport is crazy, even the amateur league looks professional compared to MDI. the MDI tournament looks like a grassroot tournament put together by friends
    Yep, not necessarily a bad thing some might actually like the amateur rather than corporate over produced look.

Personally I would rather a more professional look as when i see something like the MDI it just makes me think the games unloved by those who made it, Not doing well enough to pump the funds into, or not taken seriously enough to even bother.

Hard to be invested and hyped with the imbalances in the game, lack of prize money/reward. At least we don't have multiple teams under basically the same name this time i suppose. They could be doing so much more to improve things. Up the rewards/prize, make ingame events unlock as these things progress, maybe a mount for the region that wins or those on the same server as the winners (thinking like that chopper mount type deal from back in day) that kind of stuff. I'm more excited about the whole thing ending so a class balance patch can go out...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    am i the only one who finds this naguura character extremely annoying and biased ? she just keeps talking and talking about useless stuff on stream and doesn't let the other guys speak. at least warn the chick.
    I like her, but I can see why you would think that. You have to be careful posting such opinions though since this site is plagued with simps and nice guys.

Normally I'd agree with the cringe pose thing, butt that's a nice asset he's got there, so it's okay this time.
    I'm a thread killer.

A horrible fate for what was once a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephod View Post
    Who is JB? I'm enjoying all of the casters and I have no clue who JB is among these 5. If you're talking about JB the player, I can relate though.
    JB the healer yes. Hes beyond annoying and he thinks the MDI should be this massive attraction and he deserves to be noticed, its pathetic. He also bitches anytime Rdruid isn't king because he sucks at other healers. Dude needs to fade into nothingness i cant stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    You must have skipped school then - you know, being taught by regular people and not worlds most intelligent scientists. Drama activity - teacher is not a Oscar winning actor And ofc you watch football on mute because it's not Beckham or Ronaldo commenting it? Or wait, probably you don't watch football at all because there are quite a few "no name" football players in the World Finals. By no name I mean not the "out of football" celebrities.

Holy crap, it might be that she is not in the top 5 druid players ever but to be in the top 50 of class players is not your average top 2000 guild druid.
    Some of people commenting really need a slap of reality. With a baseball bat.

awww, someone's feeling butthurt that their Idol ain't getting worshipped or praised. Oh no what can we do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    awww, someone's feeling butthurt that their Idol ain't getting worshipped or praised. Oh no what can we do about it?
    Butthurt? No, far from it. Just surprised by a person who supposedly can read (probably not understand tho) and still be so ignorant and irrational. Education and parenting mistakes I guess.