Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blizzard, please stop trying to make tank in arena a thing. Nobody likes playing against prot pala. Just remove tank spec from arena queue in. Don’t nerf them, remove them. Keep them strong for RBGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    please don't suggest balance changes unless you're a high rated player (1500+)
    Don't wanna be that guy , but if you think anything below 2k rated to have a clue how to balance classes in a elegant way, I have a bridge to sell to you. There is a big difference between realizing something is strong and knowing the reasons/condition that thing is strong. Its totally another beast to how to nerf those things without making those classes horrible to play. 1.5 k is nothing rating wise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally! That's a good start, but I feel more will be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalrend View Post
    Don't wanna be that guy , but if you think anything below 2k rated to have a clue how to balance classes in a elegant way, I have a bridge to sell to you. There is a big difference between realizing something is strong and knowing the reasons/condition that thing is strong. Its totally another beast to how to nerf those things without making those classes horrible to play. 1.5 k is nothing rating wise.
    I'm pretty sure that's a twitch chat spam. And judging by the number of people he baited with it I'd say it was fairly successful, too.

But why only dampening when both teams have a healer? Let dampening start at 20% for all games no matter the composition.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxinator View Post
    But why only dampening when both teams have a healer? Let dampening start at 20% for all games no matter the composition.
    I guess because they didn’t want to nerf rets and heal comps in general against double dps

15+ Year Old Account
    Number changes aren't going to fix DKs, they feel like complete garbage to play. This expansion has been an utter failure for me because of how they sold and marketed Frost as snake oil and then nerfed them at the last second and now they suck balls in PVE. Why??????? Jesus these devs.

10+ Year Old Account
    1500, high rated.. rofl.

Come back when you are 2.2k at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, on topic...

Convoke - Boomkins will no longer randomly one-shot a player roughly 1 out of every 10 games. Convoke remains a strong CD that ends games if you get the full 4 seconds off.

Dampening - Honestly shouldn't have been removed in the first place imo, but this is better.

Triune Ward - Fortunately, hardcore PvP mages should have had enough time to get a second 235 ilvl item, and getting close to a third.

WoG - Additive modifier or multiplicative? Probably multiplicative, though if it's additive that does absolutely nothing.

Pets - With the earlier changes to the increase in difficulty for Locks and Hunters to revive their pet, this is fairly major. Should not apply to DKs though - They get their pet for free every 30 seconds, and outside of the DT window killing the pet does basically nothing. This will likely affect Apoc and Abominations too, and quickly killing the Apoc pets with classes that have powerful AoE was a way to counterplay it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

3+ Year Old Account
    Hehe.. good job, you got some replies.

I'm wondering how many people still take this seriously and fall for it. This is usually said in twitch chats to bait some angry responses (plz don't talk in the chat unless you are high rated (1400+)). Apparently it works here too... always funny.
    Last edited by XMD7007; 2021-01-23 at 09:12 AM.

Good start but not sure about retri. I dont think this will help much. Also no monk nerfs and buff to DK/DH?

all are ok except holy paladin nerf (and im not a holy paladin player, tbh im a resto druid, which is the lowest tier healer)
    blizzard never understands that they should fix the underperforming classes instead of ruin the well performing ones.. they should make a buff for the other healers (mainly druid and monk) not nerf the paladins... really i can not understand what they are thinking...

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, gutted Ret w/o addressing the real problem which is Kyrian conduit Ringing Clarity paired with Divine Toll
    But sure, let's completely screw non-Kyrian Rets in PVP
    W/o potent offheal it is a defenseless spec all over again

This is a joke, right?

Tiny nerf to still the most OP Pala Spec: Hpal. They don't even need to actually hard cast this expansion to be top 1 tier. Remember, once upon a time, it was called caster for a reason.
    No nerf to absolute OP warrior and monk consistent damage while warrior having the most disgustingly OP def toolkit in the game.
    No nerf to Ret oneshots.
    No nerf to 25k unavoidable The Hunt oneshots on DH.
    No nerfs to disgusting offheals off of hybrid classes in general. esp. ele sham and spriest.

I didn't even mention half of the things that needed to be fixed here, just the first few things that came to my mind. Oh and let's not forget actually buffing underperforming specs like resto druid, unholy DK, etc, right? Blizzard does nothing. Literally nothing.

Time to quit if there aren't any followup changes in the coming 1-2 weeks. It's like we're dealing with legally blind people at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I can't wait to see how MMO-C's arm chair game developers look at these changes and assume that since they didn't completely overhaul the entire fucking game in a hotfix that there is nobody at Blizzard who knows how to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, guess I was too late.

If only those dastardly Blizzard devs consulted you personally for every change they make to the game maybe we'd have a game worth playing!
    I made a challenge for myself: To see if I could find a post made by you that wasn’t sarcastic or insulting in some way... I lost

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I made a challenge for myself: To see if I could find a post made by you that wasn’t sarcastic or insulting in some way... I lost
    Here's a better challenge: Find somebody who isn't pretending Blizzard has no idea how to develop their game for the heinous unforgiveable crime of fixing things in it without reviewing the very personal individual concerns they have.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2021-01-23 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Here's a better challenge: Find somebody who isn't pretending Blizzard has no idea how to develop their game for the heinous unforgiveable crime of fixing things in it without reviewing the very personal individual concerns they have.
    I will try that. But I have a feeling it will actually be a lot easier xD

Very good changes and well measured. I don't think any of the affected classes are at all gutted. Think WW damage still needs a bit of a nerf (-15% RSK) and for Arms Warriors I think the defensive side needs to be weakened slightly, 15% Defensive stance and shorter duration on Intervene should do the trick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edlund View Post
    all are ok except holy paladin nerf (and im not a holy paladin player, tbh im a resto druid, which is the lowest tier healer)
    blizzard never understands that they should fix the underperforming classes instead of ruin the well performing ones.. they should make a buff for the other healers (mainly druid and monk) not nerf the paladins... really i can not understand what they are thinking...
    No, game length is fine as it is. We already saw too many games go to dampening in AWC. Buffing healers only leads to more dampening so in this case taking the top healer down a peg is the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Whenever I see that dudes profile pic in a thread I immediately know its going to be some seemingly high-effort sarcastic blizzard shill nonsense. You could run bets on this dude showing up in every thread to play devils advocate for a multi BILLION dollar company that repeatedly fails to deliver when their game is in disarray. Must be what gives him purpose, so from now on just ignore the guy. His very biased takes are likely not to be taken seriously either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edlund View Post
    They literally nerfed hpal in the best possible way, and I'm maining that shit currently. Divine Favor having counterplay now is the best thing they could have done, and the cast time increase rewards using it with infusion of light and ups the value of haste in pvp, which was 0 up to this point.
    Last edited by LazuOG; 2021-01-23 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazuOG View Post
    You could run bets on this dude showing up in every thread
    What would the odds be for that bet? 1.000001?

and instead of this full moon what is convoke going to be casting ? an extra rejuv? regrowth? swipe from range? i agree that yeah it can be annoying that once in every 12 convokes the druid is going to oneshot someone with full moon, but this is already roll the bones if it had aids cause if anyone else so much as roots a target your convoke doesnt attack it, multiple targets you probably going to spend your convoke on 2-3 starsurges, 4-5 moonfires and then random healing or feral spells depending if you are in range or melee so is this spell going to be just utter shit now or what because if that does not transfer into another starsurge cast this is the equivilent of losing 2-4 starsurges, depending on crit.

meanwhile every other class in the game can insta gimp you if they have half a brain, just fucking stun the druid once he pops celestial alignment, legendary effect negated... interrupt or stun soon as he pops convoke.