Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    They "liked" her for the same reason north koreans like their dictators. Propaganda. Hatemongering. Cleaver use of unlimited control and cult of personality.
    Not to mention always possible mind control.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    Because of single cinematic? Judging by the amount of the forum threads such as this, I don't think any of the Forsaken players stopped caring for their Banshee Queen. Hence Blizz didn't use her as a free loot pinata yet.
    If player opinion mattered Blizz would have done a LOT of things differently. They dont give a single crap about players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not to mention always possible mind control.
    Its just funny how people defend Sylvanas as "truly beloved leader" and yet when you say that Putin may actually have a voter majority they explode with indignation.

They "liked" her for the same reason north koreans like their dictators. Propaganda. Hatemongering. Cleaver use of unlimited control and cult of personality.

- - - Updated - - -

Your loss then.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldnt have happened, as i said. But since things went this far... They now scramble to "fix" them. You know, forsaken will not be even the third race to suffer that. Worgen and night elves say "hy". But at least you were not pummeled and fucked up by an enemy faction before your "rebranding".
    they could at least let us to die canonically in the game. so the fucking sadsack undeads could still play as calia bootlicker, meanwhile the forsaken could remain as enemy npcs (and the player executed/jailed in 8.3)
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    alliance is pretty much enemy of horde and forsaken...
    This pathetic shit again. Yeah, right, eVuL eNeMy that started 1st war with Horde. Oh wait... Horde did. Well, 2nd one. Nope, Horde again. 3rd one! What, Horde did it? Maybe fourth is a lucky number? Naaah... Horde.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    ...and finally murdered by Sylvanas for trying to bring peace?
    Uhh, no shit? What's your point here? What does it have to do with anything? Learn reading comprehension please. No one was talking about who's "gooder".

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-25 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    Because of single cinematic? Judging by the amount of the forum threads such as this, I don't think any of the Forsaken players stopped caring for their Banshee Queen. Hence Blizz didn't use her as a free loot pinata yet.
    Ahahahahahaah yes bro, they were all so fine after Warbringers. The enormous shitshow back then just didn't happen? And then all her deals with Old Gods/Jailer, telling Forsaken players (loyalists or not) to fuck off, shouting they are all nothing, abandoning them and tearing a huge ass hole in the sky so Team Jailer can attack. You really think she is still as popular as she was in the past? And yes, judging by the forums, they all got fed up with her. The amount of her defenders dropped so damn hard since BfA. "Hence Blizz didn't use her as a free loot pinata yet." Ephasis here, man. You expected her to be first tier boss?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-01-25 at 04:53 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

If player opinion mattered Blizz would have done a LOT of things differently. They dont give a single crap about players.

- - - Updated - - -

Its just funny how people defend Sylvanas as "truly beloved leader" and yet when you say that Putin may actually have a voter majority they explode with indignation.
    Way to compare the game with real life. So, most of CS players are murderers by this logic, right?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    they could at least let us to die canonically in the game. so the fucking sadsack undeads could still play as calia bootlicker, meanwhile the forsaken could remain as enemy npcs (and the player executed/jailed in 8.3)
    Main player character cant "die" in canon because that would mean a game over and in MMO its not possible. Thats why you always get off the hook and so on.

Also, i dont see why you have to hate people who just... you know... sad. Being sad and not wanting to play blight nazi mockup that got utterly ridiculous over the years is not a deadly sin, you know? It was always a plothole to me why some undead never came back to their living relatives even after Alliance was pretty much utterly defanged and lost all will to resist anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Uhh, no shit? What's your point here? What does it have to do with anything? Learn reading comprehension please. No one was talking about who's "gooder".
    You wrote "she's spoiled". Go ahead, teach me "reading comprehension", how else this should be read? Or better go learn it yourself, learn some lore and stop spewing headcannon that have zero relation to it, just because your rottentits waifu is finally getting boot she deserved for decade.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-26 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Way to compare the game with real life. So, most of CS players are murderers by this logic, right?
    No, but we are talking about a leader of a faction. A political leader. A warlord if you please. Comparing her to real life leaders and real life methods is not unreasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

dude, the fact that you cant understand that when it is presented a faction characterized by the cult of personality, roleplayers wants play that fanaticism, its pretty worrisome.

nobody says that healty or IRL rightful forsaken's fanaticism. but it is how they are, thats the basis of roleplaying....

- - - Updated - - -

Main player character cant "die" in canon because that would mean a game over and in MMO its not possible. Thats why you always get off the hook and so on.

Also, i dont see why you have to hate people who just... you know... sad. Being sad and not wanting to play blight nazi mockup that got utterly ridiculous over the years is not a deadly sin, you know? It was always a plothole to me why some undead never came back to their living relatives even after Alliance was pretty much utterly defanged and lost all will to resist anything like that.
    it isnt a plothole, it is in the fucking vanilla starting presentation that the relatives used the forks to hunt the forsakens.

and bullshit, they could program what they want, i could delete my char, so i cant see a single reason to hope they add that rp feature
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

dude, the fact that you cant understand that when it is presented a faction characterized by the cult of personality, roleplayers wants play that fanaticism, its pretty worrisome.

nobody says that healty or IRL rightful forsaken's fanaticism. but it is how they are, thats the basis of roleplaying....
    And when i rolled a night elf i wanted to play a fierce defender of his forest and people, someone who is able to do more and go further then some polished paladin or pearl-cluthcing priest and yet see where it ended up.

RP is dead. Was dead. Will remain dead.

Also Vanilla was a LONG time ago, even by Cata Alliance was a very different institution.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ahahahahahaah yes bro, they were all so fine after Warbringers. The enormous shitshow back then just didn't happen? And then all her deals with Old Gods/Jailer, telling forsaken players (loyalists or not) to fuck off. Shouting they are all nothing and tearing a huge ass hole in the sky so Team Jailer can attack. you really think she is still as popular as was in the past? And yes, judging by the forums, they all got fed up with her. The amount of her defenders dropped so damn hard since BfA. "Hence Blizz didn't use her as a free loot pinata yet." Ephasis here, man. You expected her to be first tier boss?
    Faction leaders live much longer than your standard "Jailer/Kil'Jaeden/whatever". She sided with him so what? She pursues her own motives and in fact tells everybody how stupid this whole system is where you spend like 5 mins being alive and then eternity cleaning shit in Shadowlands.

She clearly won't share his fate because that would mean Garrosh 2.0 and writers said Sylvanas won't end up like this.

Faction leaders live much longer than your standard "Jailer/Kil'Jaeden/whatever". She sided with him so what? She pursues her own motives and in fact tells everybody how stupid this whole system is where you spend like 5 mins being alive and then eternity cleaning shit in Shadowlands.

She clearly won't share his fate because that would mean Garrosh 2.0 and writers said Sylvanas won't end up like this.
    Its Garrosh 2.0 or Kerrigan 2.0 and either way she will be expunged from the active plot.

This.

I distinctly remember a time when I was excited to find out new things about the lore. When a new expansion or patch came out I read through every bit of datamining to find new information about Death Knight lore and undead lore in general. Nowadays, I just sit there hoping Blizzard will ignore the lore I'm interested in because they somehow managed to ruin almost everything they touched over the last 8 years or so. It's actually quite the achievement.

Its Garrosh 2.0 or Kerrigan 2.0 and either way she will be expunged from the active plot.
    For a few years maybe, but considering blizz track record she will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    You wrote "she's spoiled". Go ahead, teach me "reading comprehension", how else this should be read?
    No I didn't. I didn't say she was spoiled, I used a comparision to illustrate a point. Christ, did you even read the post? Besides that word is completely irrelevant. Way to completely ignore my actual point and focus on useless details.

And when i rolled a night elf i wanted to play a fierce defender of his forest and people, someone who is able to do more and go further then some polished paladin or pearl-cluthcing priest and yet see where it ended up.

Also Vanilla was a LONG time ago, even by Cata Alliance was a very different institution.
    sorry, when you nelf started to burn and polluting forests? because i could even never played an alliance character, but i cant remeber anything remotely similar, even in gnome or dwarf quests

7+ Year Old Account

Ye ok, time to bring the usual stuff you people simply can't excuse: 10k nelv citizens cooked alive and knowingly sent to the Maw. No amount of "pursuing her own goals" or "fighting the system" can explain this. These mental gymnastics were presented here so many times. And about writers saying she wont be Garrosh 2.0: "Grom will be WoD's final boss".

sorry, when you nelf started to burn and polluting forests? because i could even never played an alliance character, but i cant remeber anything remotely similar, even in gnome or dwarf quests
    Oh, they havent went that road. They went another road, by losing all their teeth, converting into human sidekicks and becoming so weak and helpless that they cant even protect themselves. Actually same what Calia might do to Forsaken.

Turn from forest defender to forest defiler... Oh wait they DID, the undead night elves. But thats besides the point.
    So a turn from one to another happened, but it was from "fierce defender" to "whimpering victim". From "proud warriors" to "damsel in distress".