Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Well she's undead. But again look at Slyvannas, people should object to her, she's not from Lorderon, not even human, her body is completely intact and nearly perfect. I don't see how she's more viable than Calia under those terms.
    Because Slyvannas was more then just looking "good". She was the one that saved the Forsaken and made them what they are. With out her they would have been mindless zombies. If they really wanted Calia to take over for Slyvannas then they needed to set her up way more and drop the fake light undead thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    There's plenty of undead elves that are part of the Forsaken, it just ain't shown ingame.
    99% of the forsaken are former humans, you would think someone not representative of the majority of the Forsaken wouldn't be good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Again, how would you feel if Nathanos became king of Stormwind?
    Wouldn't make sense because he's not human and he's an enemy of the Alliance. The comparison isn't a good one sadly.

99% of the forsaken are former humans, you would think someone not representative of the majority of the Forsaken wouldn't be good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't make sense because he's not human and he's an enemy of the Alliance. The comparison isn't a good one sadly.
    It makes about as much sense as close friend to the king of the Alliance leading a Horde faction.

What are you talking about? How is Sylvanas not representative of the majority of the Forsaken? Regardless of what their races were prior to dying. She suffered way more than some of the others because Arthas had a personal beef with her. So if anything she was perfect in leading them.

Calia went through none of that.

Edit: Their races prior to becoming undead wouldn't matter one bit. That part of their life is over and the death they suffered from Arthas was traumatic enough to connect all of these survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Because Slyvannas was more then just looking "good". She was the one that saved the Forsaken and made them what they are. With out her they would have been mindless zombies. If they really wanted Calia to take over for Slyvannas then they needed to set her up way more and drop the fake light undead thing.
    Wouldn't they (blizzard) be allowed to create a pathway to justify her? Or should she be discarded before said character development takes place? wouldn't said reaction be premature?

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? How is Sylvanas not representative of the majority of the Forsaken? Regardless of what their races were prior to dying. She suffered way more than some of the others because Arthas had a personal beef with her. So if anything she was perfect in leading them.

Calia went through none of that.
    Most of the forsaken were humans. As an elf she doesn't represent them, she's not one of them. She has no claim of Lorderon and isn't from Lorderon where the bulk of the Forsaken were from. That's what i'm talking about.

Most of the forsaken were humans. As an elf she doesn't represent them, she's not one of them. She has no claim of Lorderon and isn't from Lorderon where the bulk of the Forsaken were from. That's what i'm talking about.
    Like I said, it doesn't matter one bit. After going through something like that, the last thing they would care about is what race is their leader.

It makes about as much sense as close friend to the king of the Alliance leading a Horde faction.
    Again a better comparison would be like Thrall becoming the King of stormwind. A horde that has no hard feelings against the Alliance and wishes peace between the two. Simply bringing up Nathanos to make a false equivalency doesn't work here.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, it doesn't matter one bit. After going through something like that, the last thing they would care about is what race is their leader.
    You would have to separate the lore from what you personally feel what doesn't matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't they (blizzard) be allowed to create a pathway to justify her? Or should she be discarded before said character development takes place? wouldn't said reaction be premature?
    She needed character development before she was dumped in our laps. They said here take this weird holy undead as your new leader and like it.

You are dealing with someone who cant even admit real reason he wants Calia running a Horde faction. Just another puppet for Anduin. Thats all he cares about.

You are dealing with someone who cant even admit real reason he wants Calia running a Horde faction. Just another puppet for Anduin. Thats all he cares about.
    I don't want Calia for anything i don't view lore that way. Just simply trying to understand the real reason.

You would have to separate the lore from what you personally feel what doesn't matter.
    Show me where exactly the Forsaken care what race their leader is then.

She needed character development before she was dumped in our laps. They said here take this weird holy undead as your new leader and like it.
    I agree she needed a bit more but till this day we haven't see anything that puts her as the leader of the Forsaken.

Just simply trying to understand the real reason.
    No, you really dont.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-01-24 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Show me where exactly the Forsaken care what race their leader is then.
    That's the point, they don't lol. And they don't care about the reasons people are saying here in this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree she needed a bit more but till this day we haven't see anything that puts her as the leader of the Forsaken.
    Other then her standing with the other horde leaders at the start of shadowlands?

No, you really dont.
    I don't know what that means... Isn't it upto the person conveying the dislike to articulate it in a manner that makes sense and consistent to the lore?

- - - Updated - - -

Other then her standing with the other horde leaders at the start of shadowlands?
    She's not the only one standing there that isn't a leader.

That's the point, they don't lol. And they don't care about the reasons people are saying here in this thread.
    Ok.

Can someone define me what makes a character worthy of the Horde? I still don't get the hate Calia gets
    This was your first post in this thread. It was not "Can someone tell me why THE FORSAKEN would not want Calia as a leader?"

You want to know why Calia gets hate and you've gotten your answer. Multiple times.

Ok.

This was your first post in this thread. It was not "Can someone tell me why THE FORSAKEN would not want Calia as a leader.

You want to know why Calia gets hate and you've gotten your answer. Multiple times.
    In my first post I listed why those same reasons that have been repeated for months now don't make sense. They are inconsistent with Slyvannas and lore.

The only one that seems to make sense is that there's not a good enough build up. But even that makes little to no sense since she's not the leader.

In my first post I listed why those same reasons that have been repeated for months now don't make sense. They are inconsistent with Slyvannas and lore.
    It's not about her fucking tits!

It's about what Sylvanas went through together with the other Forsaken compared to Calia who didn't go through shit. And Voss is WAY closer to Sylvanas than Calia is which is why Voss would be a way better choice for a leader.

It's not about her fucking tits!

It's about what Sylvanas went through together with the other Forsaken compared to Calia who didn't go through shit. And Voss is WAY closer to Sylvanas than Calia is which is why Voss would be a way better choice for a leader.
    So then no one will be viable. No other person will ever experience the shared history Sylvannas had with the Forsaken. Again that can't be a good reason because then you would want them to be leaderless.