Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Bloodsail Admiral tommyhil622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's not about her fucking tits!

    It's about what Sylvanas went through together with the other Forsaken compared to Calia who didn't go through shit. And Voss is WAY closer to Sylvanas than Calia is which is why Voss would be a way better choice for a leader.
    So then no one will be viable. No other person will ever experience the shared history Sylvannas had with the Forsaken. Again that can't be a good reason because then you would want them to be leaderless.

  2. #42
    Pit Lord Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    Calia is literally an alliance stooge
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    (Alteraci Human thread in construction)

  3. #43
    Bloodsail Admiral tommyhil622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Calia is literally an alliance stooge
    Why do you think that?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    So then no one will be viable. No other person will ever experience the shared history Sylvannas had with the Forsaken. Again that can't be a good reason because then you would want them to be leaderless.
    Voss is viable. That's why people don't like Calia because Blizzard seems to want to make her the leader instead of Voss.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    So then no one will be viable. No other person will ever experience the shared history Sylvannas had with the Forsaken. Again that can't be a good reason because then you would want them to be leaderless.
    She doesn't need to go through everything Sylvannas did but she needed something, anything. Make a quest chain before she is killed where she tries to get to know her lost people better, then at the end of it turn her into a real undead. After that some more quests were she learns how it feels to be undead and have her help her people. It wouldn't be perfect but it would have been way better then what we got.

  6. #46
    Bloodsail Admiral tommyhil622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Voss is viable. That's why people don't like Calia because Blizzard seems to want to make her the leader instead of Voss.
    But if you're going to single out Sylvannas for her experience, even Voss didn't experience the specific set of events that tied Slyvannas to the Forsaken. We still dont' know who will be the leader. Voss can be the leader for all we know. But imo Voss has never been a leader she would also need some lore that can show she's capable of leading the masses.

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer Lollis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,372
    I'd like to know the rationale people have for the "you wouldn't want Nathanos as king" excuse. You do realise Calia has a legitimate royal claim to being the leader of the people of Lordaeron right?

    Alliance players not wanting Nathanos is completely and absolutely irrelevant because he doesn't have a claim to Stormwind at all. It isn't the gotcha moment you think it is.
    Speciation Is Gradual

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    I'd like to know the rationale people have for the "you wouldn't want Nathanos as king" excuse. You do realise Calia has a legitimate royal claim to being the leader of the people of Lordaeron right?

    Alliance players not wanting Nathanos is completely and absolutely irrelevant because he doesn't have a claim to Stormwind at all. It isn't the gotcha moment you think it is.
    According to some Alliance posters, Forsaken cant own Lordaeron because they died. By that same logic, Calia can shove her title where light shines from.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Well she's undead. But again look at Slyvannas, people should object to her, she's not from Lorderon, not even human, her body is completely intact and nearly perfect. I don't see how she's more viable than Calia under those terms.
    Sylvanas was raised and for time controled by lich king as all other forsaken, she might not share race with them but she sure had common history, that spaned for quite a time since she kind of united them against LK and scourge and she was in life accomplished military leader, which was something forsaken pretty much surrounded by enemies needed desperately at the time

    Calia is sister to the very man that killed forsaken and raised them as undead, she never went through the same struggle they did, she have literaly nothing in common with them but being undead, and even that went VERY different way than forsaken, she have no experience as leader (as a princes her only purpose was to be married of to some moron to secure alliance or whatever her father needed), she shown NO INTEREST in helping forsaken until she herself became undead, hell nobody even knew if she is alive or what for years, and now all of sudden she should lead people she abandoned and knows NOTHING ABOUT?! like... why?

  10. #50
    I am Murloc! Velshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    One with the Light
    Posts
    5,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Don't care for Calia, and I play alliance, she doesn't come across as very Hordy...
    Of course because she is the sister of Arthas Menethil and they were originally humans and from the Alliance.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Wouldn't make sense because he's not human and he's an enemy of the Alliance.
    well, he was human, calia never was forsaken...

    and im pretty sure calia, who was and still is alliance member and is helping alliance is pretty much enemy of horde and forsaken...
    at best she is neutral, but she never was even a member of the horde and now she should be leader of horde race? makes absolutely no sense...

  12. #52
    Immortal Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    7,798
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    Again a better comparison would be like Thrall becoming the King of stormwind. A horde that has no hard feelings against the Alliance and wishes peace between the two.
    Just imagine how would Ally players react if Green Jesus was so sit his ass in SW Keep until further notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Jailer's first ever appearance involved chucking him [Baine] off a cliff for being too shit to even qualify as a Maw trash mob.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    You would have to separate the lore from what you personally feel what doesn't matter.
    actualy, given sylvanas was leader its YOU whou should separate lore and personal feelings...

  14. #54
    I am Murloc! Dellis0991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Detroit,Michigan,USA
    Posts
    5,892
    I thought Voss was the defacto leader and Calia was just there to help.....

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    So then no one will be viable. No other person will ever experience the shared history Sylvannas had with the Forsaken. Again that can't be a good reason because then you would want them to be leaderless.
    ehm... how about ALL OF FORSAKEN?! they literaly went through the same shit...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    But if you're going to single out Sylvannas for her experience, even Voss didn't experience the specific set of events that tied Slyvannas to the Forsaken.
    killed by arthas? check
    raised into undead? check
    subdued to his will for some time and then breaking loose? check
    being shunned by her own? check
    fighting alongside horde for years? check
    actualy helping helping her people instead of hiding somewhere? well, after brief period of denial, check

    seems like she did go through the same shit, unlike Calia...

  16. #56
    The Lightbringer Lollis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    According to some Alliance posters, Forsaken cant own Lordaeron because they died. By that same logic, Calia can shove her title where light shines from.
    And those Alliance posters are idiots. Of course the Forsaken can own Lordaeron, but they cannot just dismiss Calia's claim simply because they died and she didn't.

    Until there is an actual war concerning the ownership of the kingdom of lordaeron, it de jure belongs to Calia.
    Speciation Is Gradual

  17. #57
    Pit Lord Ardenaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    ehm... how about ALL OF FORSAKEN?! they literaly went through the same shit...

    - - - Updated - - -



    killed by arthas? check
    raised into undead? check
    subdued to his will for some time and then breaking loose? check
    being shunned by her own? check
    fighting alongside horde for years? check
    actualy helping helping her people instead of hiding somewhere? well, after brief period of denial, check

    seems like she did go through the same shit, unlike Calia...
    a small correction: Voss died just before Cata and she is the new generation of Forsaken raised by Valkyr
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

    (Alteraci Human thread in construction)

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Until there is an actual war concerning the ownership of the kingdom of lordaeron, it de jure belongs to Calia.
    i realy doubt that, even if she could inherit it as woman (doubtful given the settings of warcraft), the kingdom technicaly no longer exist

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i realy doubt that, even if she could inherit it as woman (doubtful given the settings of warcraft), the kingdom technicaly no longer exist
    What's that supposed to mean? If you think Blizzard is going to follow political standards of the middle ages then you're wrong. Especially in this day and age.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    And those Alliance posters are idiots. Of course the Forsaken can own Lordaeron, but they cannot just dismiss Calia's claim simply because they died and she didn't.

    Until there is an actual war concerning the ownership of the kingdom of lordaeron, it de jure belongs to Calia.
    I dont think you would be calling them idiots before that stupid book. To be fair, they also propably backpedaled from that statement.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •