Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As much as i would like a world revamp, it's just not worth the effort.

Sure, it's a cool idea because we get to see how a lot of places evolve, both visually and lorewise, but in the end is a massive amount of time and resources for very little gain. As leveling zones they are no longer needed since they can just use more recent content as the 'basic' leveling experience. As max level zones the game is simply not built to support a whole max level world in a dynamic an interesting way... so basically there is no point on doing it. I guess we'll get some zone from time to time when it makes sense, but that's it. Honestly though... sometimes i hope that internally something like 'wow 2' is on the works with a new engine that allows a more dynamic use of the world.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Yes. but why do you expect a world revamp? Rather do a new zone completely. Revamping old world has the bad PR of people not liking going back to same place (even if it is revamped). Which is partly why Cata got such bad rep.

Dragon isles can be like a whole new continent of dragons somewhere in the great seas.
    I didn't say it's a good idea.
    Would i want it, without the consequences? yes.
    Would it harm the amount of content in the expansion? probably.
    Did Blizzard learn from past mistakes? only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    I heard it's a lot quicker than we, actually, feel it is.
    Right but there's actually studies on this and it varies from a few seconds to 30 minutes.

I think we'll see a Northrend revamp. With all this stuff with Anduin/Frostmourne/"There must always be a LK" & whatever I think the next expansion will be a WotLK throwback.