Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So OP, who are you asking specifically to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I believe it was said somewhere that that is the plan (for more updates to roll out with patches).
    They said the same thing about Heritage Armor and look at how long it's been since we've even had mention of that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    what makes you think I'm going to take this seriously without anything resembling a citation? I could literally create something similar and just say goblins and gnomes aren't played by ANYONE. This screams "citation: dude, trust me."
    i mean ... you just made an unsubstantiated claim about vulperas being "unpopular", so calling others out for not providing sources is kinda ironic.

here is the reddit thread, that even discusses how the data is gathered and what flaws it has: https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._2020_edition/

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Nah Vulpera can stay but Mechagnomes feel like they could have been a customization option for Gnomes.
    Mechagnomes, Dark Iron, Lightforged, Zandalari, Mag'har, Highmountain... should all have been customization options... new races should have been: Vrykul, Jinyu, and Tuskarr for Alliance / Ogres, Hozen, and Tortollans for the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

7+ Year Old Account
    As much as I'd like more options for every Allied race...

Nightborne are the ones they need to focus more. They are underwhelming
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    So OP, who are you asking specifically to do this?
    This is a thread that hopefully the Devs and/ or the artwork team will bump onto and look at our suggestions, or it could be forwarded to them. It would be great if we had a direct way of getting them to check this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they don’t spend a large amount of time fixing Nightborne I’ll be upset. They need the most love. Give Worgen their tails while they’re at it, and more unique Blood Elf ONLY options. That’s my list.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    is customization really THAT important? I get it that this is the new business model in this game, like those gacha mobile games do, but does it really make the game that more enjoyable?
    It does for me. My character is my interface into the game world. The more I can tailor my character to my tastes, the more invested I become in the character and the more I enjoy the game. The character becomes "mine" and less of a clone of thousands of other player's characters. Being able to make the character my own visually is a big part of what draws me to many games. WoW was long overdue for this customization overhaul and I hope they continue to pour time and resources into it. Customization options will remain relevant long after this or that raid/zone/expansion are left behind and forgotten.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-01-26 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What makes you think Vulpera are unpopular? I found a image from 8 months ago that shows they were already more popular than Goblins.

World of Elfcraft.

Based on that chart, there's literally no need for any Horde race except Blood Elf.

I play a Maghar Orc and the char custom options is so retardedly bad compared to a Fem BE that it isnt even hilarious anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    i mean ... you just made an unsubstantiated claim about vulperas being "unpopular", so calling others out for not providing sources is kinda ironic.

here is the reddit thread, that even discusses how the data is gathered and what flaws it has: https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._2020_edition/
    lmfao a reddit thread. Good one.

So you don't have anything to back up your statement? So we're going with a reddit thread verses nothing. Correct?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

i could see it in 9.2 not 9.1
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    what makes you think I'm going to take this seriously without anything resembling a citation? I could literally create something similar and just say goblins and gnomes aren't played by ANYONE. This screams "citation: dude, trust me."
    To be fair to him all you have given is "they are ugly and no one likes them", so of the two I'm more likely to believe him. Past that go run around Org you see plenty of them on any given server.

yes, a reddit thread by the person who created the infographic and explains where he gets his data from. i know reading is hard, but at least try to keep up ...

Does anyone know how many Blizzard employees currently work on the character creation and customization department? Because I think they made the mistake of adding like 10 different allied races and not having enough manpower to manage the customization of all of them fast enough. Hence why some were so rushed or poorly made, or lacked choices. I hope they prove us otherwise and actually have a plan behind this.